How do you get over someone your constantly around?

Options
2»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Didnt somebody the other day make a thread about his gf's friend likin him? These situations are similar.

Chicks who are the co-worker or the 'gf's friend' have the same mindset: you are safe to them, so they dont put up the usual unapproachable vibe they do with most guys---and some clueless dudes mistake that for the chick likin them.

How many times do you see a bad chick goin to lunch with a coworker, and you can TELL by the body language that they just friends...meanwhile that guy walkin wit her is thinkin 'okay i think im gon make my move today. I think she feelin me' Lol

Smh. Unless a chick makes obvious signs, you do NOT make a first move on a coworker. The workplace = 'i can flirt and get away with it' zone for chicks

• FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy to get over a ? who don't wanna ? .

Either you ? , and get over her cause...you hit.
    OR...she's not down, so she's OFF THE GRID (no Chris Dorner).

Besides, that workplace ? ??? It's still in play for ? who ? can't possibly cling to.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get ? and do things you will regret later. I always forget about things like girls when I'm puking my guts up, ashamed of the things I've done, with no money left in my wallet whatsoever.
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You have already slid down a razor blade sliding board, and fell into a pool of alcohol.

Just because you have caught feelings and you're infatuated and you haven't even seen the ? . Stay clear from her, if you don't this will end bad for you.

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When at work you're only obsession should be increasing your pay rate b
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@iodidespirit ^he gave you useful advice and an apostrophe & e for you to hold.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have that ? send naked photos to yo phone than upload them to the ic
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? when I'm at work my only obsession is thinking of getting out of work.

Like when I worked in a truss mill, I always wondered if I shot myself with a staple gun, would they send me home?

If I take all these laxatives, and I need to ? all the time, I can sit on my phone on the ? instead of working.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm if you're single, then I don't see what's the problem.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Said in a thread full of nggas postin while suposed to be workin...

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie, you hustlin' backwards if you chasin' a ? ....chase the paper, they come with the ? - 50 cent: Ryder Music
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? u need to stop acting like a ? , how u know u cann't have her ,if u ain't put ya bid in?

2nd off, if she flirting with u, flirt back . U out here fantasizing about handcuffing, instead of having fun.

3rd off, get ya self a conglomerate of shawties, obsession over one women ain't healthy for a man at all.

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? are you not over or struggling to get over someone you never had relations with in the first place? ? it, just till her, son...

till her
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brothas are getting hyper-emotional these days.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Your Slowly Entering The Friendzone

? ?
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thanks for the advice yall. I'm just going to focus on getting my money. She's engaged and her man comes on the job frequently because she know's ? will be hittin on her. lol. There are plenty of other chicks I could smash on the job if I really wanted. Sometimes you just want something that u know u shouldn't be messing with.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Your Slowly Entering The Friendzone

? ?

never that
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Type the original post in on youtube and see what Drake thinks. If that dont work tell that hoe to kick rocks, real ? .

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ay bruh I did it and he replied! & You thought I was bullshittin huh?

He recommends these songs
    i4DaH.jpg
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What kinda flirting are we talking here, if she's touching you and ? that's the guranteed green light!
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how do u get someone who fell in infactuation over the computer to get out of your REAL love life??? & stop thinking they are the one?

if I wanted this person A. I would meet up with him in real life... it's that simple..