BREAKING! North Korea (Reportedly) Just Tested a Nuclear Bomb, caused 4.9 magnitude earthquake

Options
2»

Comments

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    you completely missed the point. they got nukes so powerful THEY MADE THE EARTH RATTLE!!... thats it tho.. nothing to see here. just a nuke that shook the earth. no harm is expected.
    i think you're missing the point: EVERY NATION with nuclear weapons has nukes this powerful. and for decades longer than North Korea.

"every" nation has nukes? ... yea i doubt that lol. especially with america playing principal to the world. why do you think america and china have been trying to reason with them to chill on the nukes.

remember bush used the "weapons of mass destruction" card to go into what was it, iraq? to go to war? yea.. nukes is not world wide, brah.

you missed the point also.

Reading is fundamental bruh.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you completely missed the point. they got nukes so powerful THEY MADE THE EARTH RATTLE!!... thats it tho.. nothing to see here. just a nuke that shook the earth. no harm is expected.
    i think you're missing the point: EVERY NATION with nuclear weapons has nukes this powerful. and for decades longer than North Korea.

"every" nation has nukes? ... yea i doubt that lol. especially with america playing principal to the world. why do you think america and china have been trying to reason with them to chill on the nukes.

remember bush used the "weapons of mass destruction" card to go into what was it, iraq? to go to war? yea.. nukes is not world wide, brah.

he said " EVERY NATION with" key word with
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

Reading is fundamental bruh.

thats still besides the point. and the post i last replied to was off the point..

if every nation with nukes has nukes this powerful, then post the info how you know. yall dont know. he dont know. thats an assumption.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    "every" nation has nukes? ... yea i doubt that lol.
    well, i got beaten to pointing out to you what i actually said, so i'll just quote the guy:
    he said " EVERY NATION with" key word with
    yeah...
    actually, i think you missed my point: "EVERY NATION with nuclear weapons has nukes this powerful. and for decades longer than North Korea."
    if every nation with nukes has nukes this powerful, then post the info how you know. yall dont know. he dont know. thats an assumption.
    because i am familiar with the concept of testing nuclear weapons?

atmospheric tests have been shifted to underground tests decades ago (i believe China was last, around the start of the 1980s). oddly enough, when you start setting off larger and/or more advanced nuclear weapons underground, you get a seismic effect. North Korea's suspected of having detonated a 10-15 kiloton weapon at the most to achieve this effect; during our last series of tests, we were setting off weapons in the 20-150 kiloton range... and that was the 1990s.

it's also, you should know, possible to fake such a blast based on the seismic data by using large amounts of conventional explosives.

• Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said it ten years ago.Instead of ? around in Iraq why not focus on destroying N.Korea and Iran?
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk why the U.S. just doesnt go back to assisinating people as well.We could been killed that whole family and put a moderate person in power...
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was looking at a Vince Flynn book back cover, and during the Lockerbie ordeal, the government trained "people that didn't exist" to go and assassinate their targets.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I was looking at a Vince Flynn book back cover, and during the Lockerbie ordeal, the government trained "people that didn't exist" to go and assassinate their targets.
    i don't know if the back cover of a "political thriller" is the best citation for anything