Universal Records to release Biggie and Jay-Z's music on cassette tapes for jailed inmates

2»

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aye a ? better not drop dat tape player or he gon be sayin "oh ? !"

shout out to da pen doe "my last" is #2 on the death row giftpackage single charts according to my manager! i doooo it!

big sean cassette tapes (woah)
    big sean vhs sex tapes (hoe)

big sean cassete tapes, woah
    big sean sex tapes, hoe
    when you in jail yo ? be ? with me doe
    she let me touchdown, tim tebow
    i scored twice like a free throw
    im chasin dat wet ?
    i found dat ? like nemo

someone @2chainz to come drop a verse on this
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? in jail got Iphones, Droids,Ipads,Ipods

Them ? may stab a guard trying to give them a tape.
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CirocObama wrote: »
    Uhh okaaaay..yeah jail ? listening to ? tales has to be good.

I dont think hip-hop is what they should be concerned with when they locked up. That shold be their least worries.

You must not have ever been locked up or know somebody that has been. It's not always like Hollywood makes it out to be.

Good comeback..smh. Totally missed my point.

• CirocObama
    BoldChild wrote: »

I dont think hip-hop is what they should be concerned with when they locked up. That shold be their least worries.

You must not have ever been locked up or know somebody that has been. It's not always like Hollywood makes it out to be.

When you realize who you just quoted, you'll interpret that post in a totally different way.
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.

But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.

Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

So all the Wayne jokes ya'll got aint hittin licks.

Thnx for keeping that quote in your rollerdex.

Man, my long john silver used to be swoll for that ? D'Wayne (no ? ).
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just because this ? me up a bit...
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭

When you realize who you just quoted, you'll interpret that post in a totally different way.
    Prison dudes ain't checkin 4 Wayne. Wayne's body is way too tight. Like his skin is too tight, which means all his muscles shows and he aint flexible. ? him would be like ? ol dude on Pulp Fiction.

But when you look at someone like Prince...uhm. Nice skin, light, feminine, wears heels with the ass out, skinny but still got curves and flesh on him.

Plus he look like he could do a split in a birthday suit with the finger in his mouth and the ? out smellin like potpurri. His skin is soft and nice for a man in his 50s so that means he takes ? on his face. So he's a freak.

You say some ? ? on here, you ain't gonna ever get away from it.

The IC never forgets.
  • CirocObama

You say some ? ? on here, you ain't gonna ever get away from it.

The IC never forgets.

So you're saying you've never caught thickness from watching rappers? I dont believe that.

The rap game is full of testerone and since most of us don't have daddies we kinda look for that in them. Wouldn't you wanna have somebody as skrong and intelligent as 50 Cent to protect you? I dont need a woman's hole to get off. A(ss) hole is a(ss) hole at the end of the day.
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

94929280-wtf-reactionf-.gif
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I hope they get some Pac,

They should add this song as an Easter Egg bonus track at the end of the cassette.

2pac "High Speed"

"Whatcha gonna do when you get outta jail, IM GONNA BUY ME A GUUUUUUUN! Then whats next, food and sex, house parties in the projects. WE GOIN ALL NIGHT!" - G.O.A.T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW1rzS_hmns