Real talk - gamer chicks

KINGOFDAARCADE
KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in IllGaming
joshua boy said: "I personally don't like gamer chicks. Have me thinking you're comng over to see me when you really just coming to play and borrow games."

It got me thinking. I knew a girl like this, except she was down to ? after playing games. She would beast in MW2 and talk trash on mic. ? would ask me to borrow my games and then never bring them back.

She annoyed the ? outta me. She was a 7/10 who thought she was a dime piece cuz she played games all night with a 99% male population and had random guys on mic trying to add her as a friend. It went to the girls nerdy little head way too much. I wanted to punch her. She thought she was some sorta supermodel because anonymous males heard a female voice and then tried adding her to their friend list lol..And she was a straight up nerd. I remember after I ? her one night she was trying to relate it back to some ? from Final Fantasy, and she was always making random gaming references out of the blue. Or I'd ask her to come out for a drink and she'd turn it down because she wanted to stay home playing games. She was always trying to prove herself and prove that girls can play too (okay, we got it the first time, your a girl and play games, congrats, stop ? bringing it up over and over). Overall a generally annoying personality.

Your thoughts on gamer chicks? Whats your experience been like?

*360 users, no need to reply. We know you have no interest in females anyway.

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited April 2010
    Me: Whattup, we're all going to ____ tonight, you wanna meet us there?

Her: Nah, I'm gonna stay home and do some co-op with XxKillaNinjaSniper420xX tonight......plus im trying to get to Prestige 3
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    my girl is on the ? as much as I am(she's asian...and a dork.). I'm aight with it, mainly because I know I ain't going to hear no ? when I come home from work and want to get on the game.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I've seemed to play with chola chicks on MW2 so far. One chick was superb at the game, rest of 'em average. It's like you don't know it's a girl until the end of the match, then she's talking about how well she thinks she did.

But personal at home gamer chicks? All of 'em are cool as ? , we all just have fun if we're playing at my pad. I don't know any ? gamer chicks though.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I have no problem if I'm playing and you wanna go two rounds with me (FIFA, MW, or some co-op), but to be calling or showing up just to play games, nah!! Especially if you're one of them that always wanna borrow stuff. I tell her to get internet sorted and buy your copy then you can stay home and we can play each other full screen.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    my girl is some what a gamerchick she only plays sandbox free roam games like GTA lol which doesnt take skill to play....
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I enjoy gamer chicks. BUT, it's depressing that on XBOX Live, the only gamer chicks are the really young, or the really old who're only playing because their husbands are also playing Gears of War 2.

BUT

A chick who plays games is like a chick who watches Sports Center. You can't deny that you'll be attracted to a girl who likes what you like. And ALL guys like videogames.
    ...I knew a girl like this, except she was down to ? after playing games. She would beast in MW2 and talk trash on mic. ? would ask me to borrow my games and then never bring them back.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    my girl is some what a gamerchick she only plays sandbox free roam games like GTA lol which doesnt take skill to play....

Thats cool though. If its your girl, then fine. But random chicks is where I have the problem.
  • a_wack_poster
    a_wack_poster Members Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    My chick HATES games... but she knows that when she hears me cussin lil bastard kids out in MW2 im releasing all my frustration on the pussay later on dat night...
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010

My wife loves Silent Hill and Resident Evil games. When I had RE5 she beat it, then we went and beat it on co-op. It's difficult to play together though, she scavenges everything w/o sharing a ? object and it ? me off.

Right now we're playing co-op on Borderlands.

And she loves the old school ? too, Pac Man and Tetris.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    And ALL guys like videogames.

i kno plenty of dudes who dont game...

n i dont think i ever ran into an attractive gamer chick, they pretty much dont exist (in real life)....u have chicks that have gamed before, or might ? around when they were younger, or mite play games on their mobile fones wen they bored.....but i never met an actual 'gamer chick'

n all the ones ive tried to stalk on the internet turned out to be stuck up white girls...u ask um if they like 'black ? ' n they freak out...smh.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    honestly the only "gamer chicks"....I see work in gamestops in the suburbs.....and those chicks are average AT BEST.....when it comes to looks...and some I ca't tel if they are white or black
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    joshua boy said: "I personally don't like gamer chicks. Have me thinking you're comng over to see me when you really just coming to play and borrow games."

It got me thinking. I knew a girl like this, except she was down to ? after playing games. She would beast in MW2 and talk trash on mic. ? would ask me to borrow my games and then never bring them back.

She annoyed the ? outta me. She was a 7/10 who thought she was a dime piece cuz she played games all night with a 99% male population and had random guys on mic trying to add her as a friend. It went to the girls nerdy little head way too much. I wanted to punch her. She thought she was some sorta supermodel because anonymous males heard a female voice and then tried adding her to their friend list lol..And she was a straight up nerd. I remember after I ? her one night she was trying to relate it back to some ? from Final Fantasy, and she was always making random gaming references out of the blue. Or I'd ask her to come out for a drink and she'd turn it down because she wanted to stay home playing games. She was always trying to prove herself and prove that girls can play too (okay, we got it the first time, your a girl and play games, congrats, stop ? bringing it up over and over). Overall a generally annoying personality.

LMAO...

what the hell ?
  • DaPrinciplez
    DaPrinciplez Members Posts: 1,148
    edited April 2010
    Honestly I aint never met a "gamer chick" but for some reason it doesn't feel right if i said "well i guess i need to get out more"........

Short answer, I'd ? a hot ? regardless if she played a PS3 24/7...
  • the1nonlyruru
    the1nonlyruru Members Posts: 1,055 ✭✭
    edited April 2010

WTF? what did she say? you leveled up? you picked up an item? you gained EXP? you have defeated ? ?
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited April 2010
    i called previously mentioned gamer chick yesterday and she didnt pick up.... then she joined my MW2 game later on hahaha wtffffffffff.
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    honestly the only "gamer chicks"....I see work in gamestops in the suburbs.....and those chicks are average AT BEST.....when it comes to looks...and some I ca't tel if they are white or black

What do you mean by that??
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Mr Popo wrote: »
    What do you mean by that??

you know how bi-racial people are a lil darker....or a lil lighter.....and some are just smack dab in the middle.....
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    you know how bi-racial people are a lil darker....or a lil lighter.....and some are just smack dab in the middle.....

Yeah I geet what you saying.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    My wife is sort of a gamer. she still plays her wii occasionally. only PS3 games she likes are peggle and assassin's creed. probably because she was a history major. were both looking forward to modnation racers though. and she thinks its absolutely hilarious when ? of War 3 asks you if you would rather play on easy.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I was just playing Gears if War 2 wth these British chicks. Their accents was OFF THE CHART.

Plus, this chick got 32 kills in "king of the hill" mode. Added me as a friend on XBox and on her myspace.
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited April 2010
    I was just playing Gears if War 2 wth these British chicks. Their accents was OFF THE CHART.

Plus, this chick got 32 kills in "king of the hill" mode. Added me as a friend on XBox and on her myspace.

lol this ? gettin a hard on over talking to some random chicks on XBL

Im talkin about ? you know in person
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    edited April 2010
    But, aint you the dude with the unhealthy PS3 obsession?

im da dude that ? a gamer chick in real life and then she join my game on PSN

you the dude bragging about randomly being thrown into a game online with some anonymous females that "sounded off the chart" on there mics. LMAO !!! Step ya game up son.
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    But, aint you the dude with the unhealthy PS3 obsession?

Were you here in the arcade when it was the old IC?
  • VIBE
    edited April 2010
    Yeah, I was.

I post here more now though.

Why?

Just wondering because this dude, KOTA is always clowning. He was infamous back then, now of course the "King of the Arcade"