why are gangs, secret societies, and mafia allowed to exist

Options
TheCATthatdidntDIE
TheCATthatdidntDIE Members Posts: 918
edited April 2010 in The Social Lounge
there are more people not in gangs than in gangs. If we wanted to, we could wipe every single gang out. same goes for secret societies (i hope, could be that everyone is involved to some degree) Boondock Saint ? could go down if people only realized that the people not in a gang will always outnumber those in. Just stop being ? and fight back.

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Honestly if a white group of law enforcment tried to rid gangs it would be a race war, it would be looked at as white people being racist and trying to down the black man, secret societies you need proof they exist in the first place and those that may have proof are the ones running ? so they wont destroy themselves, and people have been trying to get rid of the mafia the issue is being affiliated isnt enough, someone has to be charged and convicted of a crime before the rico laws can be used to get the others.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didnt say anything about white or law enforcement. a group of just white men could accomplish ? , everyone, the ? world could stamp out these blights on society. and maybe it is neccessarry to destroy yourself in order to save the world. we are all too self interested. I say the law enforcement needs to be investigated as well. you wear the symbols for free mason or illuminati around me, and ive got my eye on you. with the internet, your past, amd your ideas, and your possible future are all open for my examination. if i can do it, someone else can. So why arent people acting? you cant go around trying to say you want to change the world, because as long as these establishments are inplace there will be the question to how much they are controlling the government.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didnt say you did, but if you think a group of white people are going to start arresting mad gang members, and not face racial tension over it being a taking out blacks thing your crazy. And law enforcment would be the only ones to do it, the majority of them are white, everyday people arent going to cease gang activity those who try will be killed. No one is going to go to war with gangs and be thrown in jail for themselves having commited crimes, the only way you could end all these is through self policing and if we tell people to police their own neighborhoods it will a thousand times worst than it is now.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didnt say anything about white or law enforcement. a group of just white men could accomplish ? , everyone, the ? world could stamp out these blights on society. and maybe it is neccessarry to destroy yourself in order to save the world. we are all too self interested. I say the law enforcement needs to be investigated as well. you wear the symbols for free mason or illuminati around me, and ive got my eye on you. with the internet, your past, amd your ideas, and your possible future are all open for my examination. if i can do it, someone else can. So why arent people acting? you cant go around trying to say you want to change the world, because as long as these establishments are inplace there will be the question to how much they are controlling the government.

So when you see a regular joe that works at your local factory with a freemason bumper sticker, what do you think?
  • Chike
    Chike Members Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    there are more people not in gangs than in gangs. If we wanted to, we could wipe every single gang out. same goes for secret societies (i hope, could be that everyone is involved to some degree) Boondock Saint ? could go down if people only realized that the people not in a gang will always outnumber those in. Just stop being ? and fight back.

lol Do you now see the extreme importance of divide and conquer?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

Don't worry, we watchin' you too..... MUAUAHAHAHAHAHA..!!!!
  • "A Tout le Mond
    "A Tout le Mond Members Posts: 121
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Why so much paranoia?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    So when you see a regular joe that works at your local factory with a freemason bumper sticker, what do you think?

Im thinking, what are the odds this man has killed? Drank blood out of a goat skull? and does he think hes better than the rest of us because hes in this ? up little club that thinks it knows whats right and wrong for this world. And my opinions arent meant to be followed or whatever, im just throwing them out and wondering if theres someone out there who can see as i see. Im human too, and should you prove me wrong in a way that i can see, then I will accept and adapt. I just cant stand the fact that theres even a question of people haveing a nwo plan. Id rather people take bribes than allow someone to change the world secretely and in a way that I cant see or understand or even condone or disagree with. My great uncle was a free mason. Technically I could be one, were they to not figure out who i am and what im sayin lol. But I would never hide my plans. Secrecy is close to dishonesty
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Oh boy, I see the direction it's going now....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

I agree, but I can care less about a stupid gang member killing themselves out there. It's not in my little neighborhood, if it was I could complain. People aren't going to stand up and rebel against gang members, they're morel likely to do that vs police and the government.

? 's ? up in our world, ? is perceived differently. Gangs aren't ? though, they feed off fear. No fear would just = more of them beating you or just a gun to your dome. Gangs = low self esteems, scared of loneliness type ? . If people treated their children right and fathers actually stuck around and showed love, gangs would be a down ward spiral.
  • major pain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Im thinking, what are the odds this man has killed? Drank blood out of a goat skull? and does he think hes better than the rest of us because hes in this ? up little club that thinks it knows whats right and wrong for this world. And my opinions arent meant to be followed or whatever, im just throwing them out and wondering if theres someone out there who can see as i see. Im human too, and should you prove me wrong in a way that i can see, then I will accept and adapt. I just cant stand the fact that theres even a question of people haveing a nwo plan. Id rather people take bribes than allow someone to change the world secretely and in a way that I cant see or understand or even condone or disagree with. My great uncle was a free mason. Technically I could be one, were they to not figure out who i am and what im sayin lol. But I would never hide my plans. Secrecy is close to dishonesty

I mean...where do you people get this stuff from... Jesus...
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey Companion Pain... Got my HRAM Saturday morning.. The knowledge was eye opening but dayum that was a long one lol..
  • major pain
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey Companion Pain... Got my HRAM Saturday morning.. The knowledge was eye opening but dayum that was a long one lol..

Congratulations! They get longer....so be prepared. Did you get to attend an opening yet?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options

They pay for that which brings them no benefit. They don't even know they are the secret of the lodge and shrine. They were the ones who were merked by 3 ruffians.

They can't integrate the Shrine because they are actually the secret of the shrine. If they recognized who they truly were the would really be builders of the highest degree, because they once were the architect of civilization
  • Funky Dr
    Funky Dr Banned Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL @ Being "allowed to exist" First of all, secret societies are not gangs, second of all when it comes to gangs and the mafia, they ARENT allowed to exist, thats why gang members and mafia members GO TO JAIL! The question should be "how come gangs and the mafia are hard to catch?" SMH Intelligence is lacking on this website.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Honestly if a white group of law enforcment tried to rid gangs it would be a race war, it would be looked at as white people being racist and trying to down the black man, secret societies you need proof they exist in the first place and those that may have proof are the ones running ? so they wont destroy themselves, and people have been trying to get rid of the mafia the issue is being affiliated isnt enough, someone has to be charged and convicted of a crime before the rico laws can be used to get the others.
    *this is a post from the past, minus a little editing and more clarity. I just thought it might fight in to your quote.*

o, and this is all fact by the way.

"numerous agencies are in the America's, but the most internationally famous is the CIA, which operates as the Central Intelligence Agency & ? Import Agency. they are basically the same as the ultra secretive and powerful modern Dixie Mafia (representing the CIA’s North American unit, these guys are descendants of the Whiskey Rebellion, Confederates, Outlaws and the Knights of the Golden Circle.) They are still active in the Ku Klux ? , and are mostly known because of William Jefferson Blythe, aka "slick willie" & Bill Clinton. they run the highest levels of organized crime & Private Prisons in the entire southeast, south central & southwest (including California.) they are predominately Judges, Lawyers, Business Leaders & Politicians. this networking Syndicate has an ongoing relationship with the lower level Sicilian Italian American Mafia and is equal & oftentimes above the Irish Mob/FBI, which (along with the Italians) controls most of the northeast, great lakes, plains and certain portions of the west. there are also even more powerful Cosa Nostra members who will never be publicly known and have the same power as the Dixies & Mob. 1% biker gangs are affiliated."
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *this is a post from the past, minus a little editing and more clarity. I just thought it might fight in to your quote.*

o, and this is all fact by the way.

"numerous agencies are in the America's, but the most internationally famous is the CIA, which operates as the Central Intelligence Agency & ? Import Agency. they are basically the same as the ultra secretive and powerful modern Dixie Mafia (representing the CIA’s North American unit, these guys are descendants of the Whiskey Rebellion, Confederates, Outlaws and the Knights of the Golden Circle.) They are still active in the Ku Klux ? , and are mostly known because of William Jefferson Blythe, aka "slick willie" & Bill Clinton. they run the highest levels of organized crime & Private Prisons in the entire southeast, south central & southwest (including California.) they are predominately Judges, Lawyers, Business Leaders & Politicians. this networking Syndicate has an ongoing relationship with the lower level Sicilian Italian American Mafia and is equal & oftentimes above the Irish Mob/FBI, which (along with the Italians) controls most of the northeast, great lakes, plains and certain portions of the west. there are also even more powerful Cosa Nostra members who will never be publicly known and have the same power as the Dixies & Mob. 1% biker gangs are affiliated."

Lol anyone who thought the government was a completely legit group is retarted, I know they are ? up and cover alot of ? up. Those groups its obvious nothing will happen, a few lower sanctions may be raided and whatever to look as if they are going down but the government is working with alot of secret groups and well known groups who commit offenses worth punishment, also right now the Churches are a major player in it, after all the child sex abuse coverups the feds have more than enough evidence to hit them with RICO laws and put them down but just like the KKK they wont. There are alot of others though that are about that the government wants to get but cant because of no evidence but groups who do have clear crimes against them and are still moving along it should be obvious to anyone thats a government run agency.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wheres Tompetrez in this thread? Once the word "secret society" comes up in any thread here, he usually begins posting about Jay-Z being a devil worshipping Freemason/Illuminati cult member. I'm surprised he hasn't showed up yet. And for the record, gangs are too intertwined with urban society. Sure, gangs do bad stuff on occassion but so does the USA government. Gangs provide good weed for me and my block, and chip in to the local economy by buying unnecessary amounts of clothes, cars, and jewelry......the Mafia does the same in areas where they operate at, and secret societies do some good I'm sure.

Trust me, gangs aren't going anywhere. Besides, most people just want to go to work and go home, they don't want to fight armed young dudes with nothing to lose.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    I mean...where do you people get this stuff from... Jesus...
    Okay, maybe its a little radical, and i dont whole heartedly agree with what ive found and what not cuz i know my family are relatively (lol no pun intended) decent people. But by existing you are creating dissent, paranoia, outrage, et cetera etcetera et cetera. So are you even helping anymore? or are ya just a bunch of old dudes hangin out and feelin special? "it's not that complicated, and you ain't gotta believe. You think you're special, but you aint nothin." (you wont be able to find that quote haha.)
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I agree, but I can care less about a stupid gang member killing themselves out there. It's not in my little neighborhood, if it was I could complain. People aren't going to stand up and rebel against gang members, they're morel likely to do that vs police and the government.

? 's ? up in our world, ? is perceived differently. Gangs aren't ? though, they feed off fear. No fear would just = more of them beating you or just a gun to your dome. Gangs = low self esteems, scared of loneliness type ? . If people treated their children right and fathers actually stuck around and showed love, gangs would be a down ward spiral.

your right in what you say. but that only takes care of the street gang aspect. Mafia dons and ? cause a vicious cycle by raising their kids to believe the worl is already theirs, they just gotta take it. And I agree we can fight the police and government, but they really do mean well even if they ? up and are corrupt. And who's corrupting them? Mafias, Gangs, and Secrete Societies! none of those things= much milder corruption. Governments are man made so of course they'll be corrupt, but not always to this extent.
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Wheres Tompetrez in this thread? Once the word "secret society" comes up in any thread here, he usually begins posting about Jay-Z being a devil worshipping Freemason/Illuminati cult member. I'm surprised he hasn't showed up yet. And for the record, gangs are too intertwined with urban society. Sure, gangs do bad stuff on occassion but so does the USA government. Gangs provide good weed for me and my block, and chip in to the local economy by buying unnecessary amounts of clothes, cars, and jewelry......the Mafia does the same in areas where they operate at, and secret societies do some good I'm sure.

Trust me, gangs aren't going anywhere. Besides, most people just want to go to work and go home, they don't want to fight armed young dudes with nothing to lose.

You're right, they prolly arent going anywhere. or maybe they can go awy, but they just come back like weeds (parasites) on this planet. Who cares if they help our economy? screw our economy. Its making us greedy, and we all want everything, but we cant all have it. We have to accept that theres gonna be a government, but we dont have to accept that there are people who think they are above the government, and can do whatever they want. people complain the judicial system doesnt work (its true its a little archaic) but when we stopped listening, it had to go on the offensive. all because there is miscommunications between the people and theyre government. neither of us give eachother the credit we deserve. And thats it right there. people just wanna go to work and go home. the world doesnt matter to these selfish ? , and on top of that theyre ? . I dont go around killin or beatin up gang members, so that makes me a ? as well. Now that we all understand that we dont deal with gangs and secret societies because we are afraid of them, where do we go from here?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didnt say anything about being arrested. We all know who are in gangs and whatnot, and we even have an idea of what to do. The reason Boondock Saints has done so well is because people have been thinking about doin it for so long. Im not calling for it to happen. Im not entirely sure if it would be a good thing. I like the idea, but ideas sound great, its when you practice them that you mess up. The question was "why havent they done it?" and seriously why not? Because gang members are victims? Im not going into details of my life, but i havent turned to violence as an outlet. People generally know that you shouldnt ? or hurt other people. I mean with so many members, they cant all be sociopathic, right? And even if they were, isolate them let them experience the hell of being left with nothing but bad people. Also i seriously believe society is too afraid of these broken men to do anything about them. So what if they can ? you? by that logic you can just as easily ? them. so whats really holding societies blunt force from descending upon thes deviants? What exactly is it we are afraid of?
  • TheCATthatdidntDIE
    edited April 2010
    Options
    and just met someone with contacts all over the mafia. nows a chance to see what they really do. yet again i gotta put my name to the test. curiousity killed the cat, but so far im the cat thatdidntdie