Darwinius ????????

Options
Drew_Ali
Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
‘Missing link’ primate isn’t a link after all
Expert: Ida is as far from monkey-ape-human ancestry as primate can be

091021-tech-ida-vmed.grid-4x2.jpg

A new analysis says that a 47-million-year-old skeleton of the most complete fossil primate ever found, unveiled May 19 at the American Museum of Natural History in New York, is actually as far removed from the monkey-ape-human ancestry as a primate can be.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/33416595/ns/technology_and_science-science/?gt1=43001#.UTtUAVc7jSh

Comments

• alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Something like this makes me wonder, if this is actually true, what were the motives behind presenting Ida as the missing link...and what does it mean for everything else the scientific community presents as such.
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta Ray Bill is the missing link?
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Something like this makes me wonder, if this is actually true, what were the motives behind presenting Ida as the missing link...and what does it mean for everything else the scientific community presents as such.

Thanks for the reply @alissowack.........

I am pretty sure that you know why I think this "hoax" was promoted by the scientific community..............

It would mean that their theory is"fact" and that humans arose from nothing..........

I think we both would agree that this is nonsense...........

I have no doubt that they will never cease their quest to disprove our creator...............