Why are muslims so quick to ? anyone who insults muhammad?

Options
13»

Comments

• ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My bad for trippin like that homie, I just get fired up over ? when it comes to race. Im far from a house ? , Im just smart and dont judge people without knowing them.An educated ? wouldnt be racist, he would know there are more white people out there who are completely fine with us and dont look at us as ******s. I used to hate white people, my dad instilled that in me. He went to prison when I was 6, when I was about 16 ? changed my whole life. He woke up and realized aint ? wrong with another race, he was tired of seein me blame crackers for him in prison. He manned up and took responsibilities for his actions. ? told that day let it go, you cant hit the future when you stuck in the past. Too many of our people are trying to complain about being held back, when we aren't. If you as smart as you seem you should know this. If you can't see that we are able to get the same education as the majority of white kids im sorry brother your not smart. Your blind to the truth. If you honestly think we are anyless privileged than white children in the same income bracket your a racist, plain and simple your not seeing what is out there in the open. Im not sayin to forgot our past we should never our past is part of us, the pain and suffering our grandparents and their forefathers isnt bearable. I know this I accept this, but to blame every white man and look at every white man different is absurd. If your definition of a house ? is believing in the right for us all to live together, for us to love one another, for us all to be treated equally, then whatever I guess I am a house ? . Race don't mean ? , we all human we all brothers we need to work together. Just because a group of 60 year old white men dont treat you well now, dont mean every white man under them is evil. You said you aint, but callin me a house ? for standin up to HUMAN Equality is exactly that, being angry at me over an entire races mistreatment of our people long ago. Truth is my brother it is our people who still fail to leave the past are holding back our race the most. You should be able to see this, and for the record you dont own my house, my ? is mine, bought and paid off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the message i sent you by the way. So wheres your ether at?
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    My bad for trippin like that homie, I just get fired up over ? when it comes to race. Im far from a house ? , Im just smart and dont judge people without knowing them.An educated ? wouldnt be racist, he would know there are more white people out there who are completely fine with us and dont look at us as ******s. I used to hate white people, my dad instilled that in me. He went to prison when I was 6, when I was about 16 ? changed my whole life. He woke up and realized aint ? wrong with another race, he was tired of seein me blame crackers for him in prison. He manned up and took responsibilities for his actions. ? told that day let it go, you cant hit the future when you stuck in the past. Too many of our people are trying to complain about being held back, when we aren't. If you as smart as you seem you should know this. If you can't see that we are able to get the same education as the majority of white kids im sorry brother your not smart. Your blind to the truth. If you honestly think we are anyless privileged than white children in the same income bracket your a racist, plain and simple your not seeing what is out there in the open. Im not sayin to forgot our past we should never our past is part of us, the pain and suffering our grandparents and their forefathers isnt bearable. I know this I accept this, but to blame every white man and look at every white man different is absurd. If your definition of a house ? is believing in the right for us all to live together, for us to love one another, for us all to be treated equally, then whatever I guess I am a house ? . Race don't mean ? , we all human we all brothers we need to work together. Just because a group of 60 year old white men dont treat you well now, dont mean every white man under them is evil. You said you aint, but callin me a house ? for standin up to HUMAN Equality is exactly that, being angry at me over an entire races mistreatment of our people long ago. Truth is my brother it is our people who still fail to leave the past are holding back our race the most. You should be able to see this, and for the record you dont own my house, my ? is mine, bought and paid off.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the message i sent you by the way. So wheres your ether at?

It shouldn't be this easy to get you to react. LOL. You should have posted your comments in the beginning, It would shed more light. Besides, I don't do ether. I believe in self ether. It's more effective.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    husnain1 wrote: »
    why is it so hard for people to understand that Muslims don't tolerate the denigration of our Prophet (pbuh) or that of any other Prophet. There is such a thing as free speech however, why use it so callously? You can't live in a pluralistic society and expect everyone else to hold the same views you do. What is so wrong with respecting other's beliefs? Hatred only breeds more hatred
    actually, i'm the one saying people's beliefs should be respected; Muhammad has never been depicted disrespectfully on the program. on the other hand, you have groups saying they're not threatening Parker and Stone, but that they might end up like Theo Van Gogh for depicting Muhammad at all. or, actually, for SAYING HIS NAME at all.

this is really about some Muslims (not all) wanting their beliefs respected while not believing they are bound to respect those of others. this is not about "callous free speech," because if it was, there wouldn't be implied threats.
    husnain1 wrote: »
    As for denigrating our Prophet (peace be upon him) that has seem to become a trend to rile up people's own self-interests. South Park, for example, did exactly just that, they got people talking.
    and yet oddly enough, it was no big deal nine years ago to depict him. huh.
  • TX_Made713
    TX_Made713 Members Posts: 3,954 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    well this thread went further than i thought it would
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Basically brothers are scared because of their own propaganda..

there are 6/7 billion people and 1.5 billion is 'muslim'? . The fault people make is to say 'some' are this and some are that, come on son, it's all way bigger than that .

Theo van gogh got murdered by a nutcase, you ? wouldn't understand because you have no idea how the netherlands is, let alone amsterdam. He was a controversial'in your face' type of dude who rolled with no security, holland is like a utopia compared to the US: from social security to clean streets/crime rates/poverty rate etc, everyone who wants to can murk the prime minister, bomb the parlaiment etc, the netherlands is a very open and non-secure society. the fella that murdered Fortyun was another nutcase but instead of callin himself muslim he called himself an envirmental activist lol.

Point is that ever since 9-11 people have been straight up hating on 'islam', the amount of hate and intolerance is so absurdly high that it has become normal, (it is normal to be downright ignorant on islam/mohammad etc yet judge it with unlimited ? and consider it truth).

I can speak dutch perfectly, but just for laughs I sometimes speak with an accent(moroccan stereotyping lol). a lot of people are shook easily. And thats all it is, people believe in illusions made up by media outlets etc and turn into a bunch of ? when they see an arab or hear arabic, especially when they are given the evil/mean looking eye.

People from all backgrounds are shock as ? when they say arabic words and or here arabic sayings.... and now everytime somebody paints mohammad and a couple of brothers say dont do it we will cap your azz everybody is shook and bodyguards etc are round up lol.

And for you 'muslims' out there that say: well dont offend my prophet because we will come at you.....: ? please, I have ? on mohammad from ksar el kebir all the way to cairo and nobody beat me up. I admit that was during my puberity and I questioned everything etc, but still dont pretend as if muslims will ? and beat up others when our prophet is offended because if there are people that turn the other cheek, if there are people that are rightenous and are measured by what they share regardless of their riches it are muslims.Dont make me school your azz on maghribian/arabian history.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Alkindus wrote: »
    Basically brothers are scared because of their own propaganda..

there are 6/7 billion people and 1.5 billion is 'muslim'? . The fault people make is to say 'some' are this and some are that, come on son, it's all way bigger than that .

Theo van gogh got murdered by a nutcase, you ? wouldn't understand because you have no idea how the netherlands is, let alone amsterdam. He was a controversial'in your face' type of dude who rolled with no security, holland is like a utopia compared to the US: from social security to clean streets/crime rates/poverty rate etc, everyone who wants to can murk the prime minister, bomb the parlaiment etc, the netherlands is a very open and non-secure society. the fella that murdered Fortyun was another nutcase but instead of callin himself muslim he called himself an envirmental activist lol.

Point is that ever since 9-11 people have been straight up hating on 'islam', the amount of hate and intolerance is so absurdly high that it has become normal, (it is normal to be downright ignorant on islam/mohammad etc yet judge it with unlimited ? and consider it truth).

I can speak dutch perfectly, but just for laughs I sometimes speak with an accent(moroccan stereotyping lol). a lot of people are shook easily. And thats all it is, people believe in illusions made up by media outlets etc and turn into a bunch of ? when they see an arab or hear arabic, especially when they are given the evil/mean looking eye.

People from all backgrounds are shock as ? when they say arabic words and or here arabic sayings.... and now everytime somebody paints mohammad and a couple of brothers say dont do it we will cap your azz everybody is shook and bodyguards etc are round up lol.

And for you 'muslims' out there that say: well dont offend my prophet because we will come at you.....: ? please, I have ? on mohammad from ksar el kebir all the way to cairo and nobody beat me up. I admit that was during my puberity and I questioned everything etc, but still dont pretend as if muslims will ? and beat up others when our prophet is offended because if there are people that turn the other cheek, if there are people that are rightenous and are measured by what they share regardless of their riches it are muslims.Dont make me school your azz on maghribian/arabian history.

Get an intepretor
  • Alkindus
    Alkindus Members Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Get an intepretor

bro, aren't you the one that is studying hebrew? look in the mirror, your hebrew probably isn't that good as well, in fact when I was a 6 year old I had more knowledge about the socalled semetic langueges than your azz lol.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options
    bro, aren't you the one that is studying hebrew? look in the mirror, your hebrew probably isn't that good as well, in fact when I was a 6 year old I had more knowledge about the socalled semetic langueges than your azz lol.

Your the Yoda of the IC. No one you understands well to.
  • And Step
    edited April 2010
    Options

Point taken. But you try to take people out and it comes off quite comical. Like that baseball player in Mr. 3000.

Keep it simple and stay in your lane.