You run WWE for a year..

Options
2»

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd make Orton my top heel and give him the WWE championship. I'd possibly start up a Legacy 2.0 the only difference this time is that I'd add Michael McGillicutty.

If possible im bringing back Mr.Kennedy when his TNA contract runs out and im pickin up the illegitimate son line that got ? up whenever he got suspended the first time around. After revealing him as the true illegitimate son i'm bringin in Shane O'Mac to feud with Kennedy brother vs brother with Vince torn between the two. After months of battle they'll end up in a wrestlemania match with Vince as the special guest ref he'll screw Kennedy and reunite with Shane for good.

I'd put my high flyers to use.. I'd bring back Shelton right away and also try to sign some more well know high flyers. Juventud Guerrero, Amazing Red(whos been in talks with WWE) and a few more.. then I'd start up a new division geared toward the high flyers (Kofi, Benjamin, Primo/Epico, Sin Cara, Rey,Juventud, Red..etc) kinda like TNA has done. I'll come up with some kind of innovative match for these high flying ? to compete in at a PPV.. no ultimate X somethin better..

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this would be dope..

CM Punk goes on to WM to lose to the Undertaker, after that, he goes face. He starts getting more over as a face with the crowd and he stays a face. He goes on a huge winning streak and wins the Royal Rumble, he faces John Cena at Wrestlemaina 30 for the WWE title.

Ziggler cashes in on the winner of Del Rio and Swagger and becomes WHC. Big E and AJ turn on him during the celebration and Ziggler begins a face turn. He gets over as a face and he wins his title defenses.

Mark Henry and Big Show feud with Brodus and Tensai for the tag titles, Henry and Show become the champions and are known as The Worlds Strongest Tag Team. They get over as faces with gimmicky phrases and cheesy characters.

Barrett goes face and stays IC champion.

Cesar's goes face and stays US champion.

Now, back to Punk. He goes on to WM30 to defeat John Cena, winning by cheating and goes heel.

He cuts a promo in the end about how he played a face to get what he wanted. To fool to crowd and Vince. (similar to Bully's ? , sue me)

As new WWE champion, he brings out all current champions and says they were all apart of the plan. They all are heels, but played everyone like chess pieces to get the checkmate. Punk says that the company isn't even a shadow of its former self and that's the reason he made this group of carefully selected wrestlers. They will change the company for good, bringing back what the WWE used to be.

They will bring chaos, attitude, aggression and anarchy, and introduces his stable as The Anarchy.

The Anarchy Era is born.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    ^ That's a long ass time with no title changes..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    ^ That's a long ass time with no title changes..

Well, yeah, it is.

It could be better spaced out, titles exchange over time but later end up w those guys closer to WM30.

The world titles would stay though.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    A short term storyline...

Have Daniel Bryan win the royal rumble. After he wins, he cuts a promo in the middle of the royal rumble, a good one

"I am ? sick and tired of being in the back burner of this company for too long! Not one person expected me to win the rumble, and for that I say ? You! Don't cut me off, I'll go to the back and kick your production ass! Now I am in a position to challenge for a title, I am putting the WWE Champion and World Heavyweight Champion on notice that the goat faced demon has got his eyes on your belt, so watch your back! Hell, even the ? intercontinental and united states champions better watch out, I might take what you have just cause I can, and if there was a cruiserweight champion, he would be on notice too! This is Daniel Bryan's time to shine, and anyone getting in my way, is getting put down!"

The following night on Raw, Bryan attacks the WWE Champion. One week later, he attacks the World Heavyweight Champion. This continues until the elimination chamber where Daniel Bryan helps the WWE Champion retain the title then attacks him after his match.