Why Aren't Black People Outraged?

13»

Comments

• Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    African Americans should be outraged
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Why do blacks folks get mad when a black person doesn't side with monolithic thinking???

Like they start calling you names and ish.

My fury surpasses the Gods................

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Why do blacks folks get mad when a black person doesn't side with monolithic thinking???

Like for real, tho.

Even if someone gives out a good reason on why blk folks aren't outrage.

You'll still call them a '? '.
  • Drew_Ali

Like for real, tho.

Even if someone gives out a good reason on why blk folks aren't outrage.

You'll still call them a '? '.

Seriously..........

There is no acceptable reason for, "why blk folks aren't outrage."

As of yet, I have not made any ? accusations in this thread............

If a ? walk out of my thread feeling like a ? .......

They are probably a ? ............

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackers have been emboldened by negroes hards heads and soft minds. SOME of these crackers use your frivolous encounters and relationships against yall.. you make them comfortable enough... to disrespect you or the next ? ... ITS OK because the next ? isnt you..

and you possibly couldnt be replaced in their wretched.. "hypotheticals" and jokes your laugh at..

*Strong cosign*
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gawt damn you nignogs are a force to be reckoned with. Ethered the ? out of me.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ me getting wacked, explain to me how Christianity is not barbaric. I'll wait.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets not kid ourselves, blacks Americans don't really stand for ? unless it gotta do with a rappers incarceration or when a non black kills a black.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    I'm not voting but the better question is why weren't you outraged when ? was shooting up each other in bars back in the 1930's why weren't you outraged during the 70's 80's especially and the 90's. it's 2013 and now you want to speak up . activism solves nothing. I don't believe in not owning firearms whatever it is the government is trying to do. if they ban guns criminals will still have access to illegal firearms. they banned guns in Australia and the crooks down they're are having a field day. they reasons most b&e's don't happen when someone is home is because the crook is afraid the owner is packing. I am not against guns I may not like them but I am not against my own personal safety. besides some ? need to get shot. especialy all those animal abusing idiots in fiats gifs.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Welsing theory of "The Equalizer" had me doubting the gun ban would pass anyway. Though i think few black people where really seeing the possible implications the gun ban would have for us. They covering it up pretty well to disguise that intention if its there. Even my paranoid ass had to think twice before saying it. I couldnt really prove it.

But even if it did, id still know how to get my hands on some iron.
  • Drew_Ali
    I'm not voting but the better question is why weren't you outraged when ? was shooting up each other in bars back in the 1930's why weren't you outraged during the 70's 80's especially and the 90's. it's 2013 and now you want to speak up . activism solves nothing. .

Not too many African Americans owned guns in the 1930's..............

We have been outraged since the late 1980's..............

Activism is possibly the greatest avenue to spark change............

Some people do need to be shot........

However.......

The majority of the time they are the ones doing the shooting............

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    @Drew_Ali

That's the same story I was talking about. Dude literally sat there while a racist white kid disrespected the man his organization was named after and he didn't do ? . That type of stuff infuriates me...its not even about Black & White race stuff, its a matter of respect.
    Even his comments after it was over he still defended the white man saying they left as friends... while attacking the black woman who asked a question
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    @Drew_Ali

That's the same story I was talking about. Dude literally sat there while a racist white kid disrespected the man his organization was named after and he didn't do ? . That type of stuff infuriates me...its not even about Black & White race stuff, its a matter of respect.
    Even his comments after it was over he still defended the white man saying they left as friends... while attacking the black woman who asked a question

This is just a microcosm of where we are at now....
  • Copper
    Black Republicans are notorious for defending racism not attacking it
  • Drew_Ali

Just found some more info on the black guy in question........

kcarl_w_flag-sm.jpg

This guy created a group and is asking you to join the Frederick Douglass Republicans..........

Here is his site......

http://frederickdouglassrepublican.com/about/k-carl-smith/

This guy is projecting viewpoints that were supposedly supported by Douglass......

His resume has no mention of education.............

It is apparent this ? knows no history..............

"Realistically, FD Republicans, there is no way to know what Frederick Douglass would think of today’s world because he is ? dead. That is the nice thing about appropriating a dead guy’s image as a symbol for your own movement: he is not around to tell you that you are a giant jag-off."

Read more at http://wonkette.com/506883/frederick-douglass-republicans-wrong-about-frederick-douglass-everything-else#DWBjUAvpdhBKh661.99

• Copper
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo check this ? out, I made a topic in R&R (hours ago) about Black people going to CPAC and being disrespected in to their own faces and not doing ?

http://www.community.allhiphop.com/discussion/492325/cpac-racism-and-the-failure-of-blacks-to-do-nothing-about-it#latest

Straight up...when was the last time a muhfucka told the Jews they should only be able to vote in Israel or that they were better off in Germany's Warsaw ghettos waiting for the gas chamber? What do you think would have happened if someone did?

You got brainwashed Black men writing books talmbout "racism is a figment of your imagination", when was the last time someone said anti-semitism or xenophobia were a figment of Jewish or foreign peoples imaginations? I've never seen a Jewish writer say anti-semitism isn't real but Blacks seem to think racism is obsolete.

Its that kind of ? that keeps up getting disrespected. Why should they respect you? Your an ass kisser, they even kissing the ass of white folks that don't have any power! ? crazy bruh, I swear it.

Never seen a Jew back up a non Jew call another Jew a ? ..but ? will..
  • playmaker88
    finally just read the article.. ? needs to be sent as a fwd in tandem with that video...
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So being outraged, what exactly does that solve?

? being outraged, we need a ? plan, then we need to execute that plan.

? ? me with this outraged ? . Being outraged ain't nothing more then a ? screaming and talking loud, but ain't saying ? .

• Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    ? need to, at least stand up and speak out when they see fuckery............

• playmaker88

they do they scream worldstar....
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

? done that. What's next? Where's the ? plan?
  • Drew_Ali
    bgoat wrote: »

? done that. What's next? Where's the ? plan?

Yeah decades ago............

The plan is and will always be to fight injustice and inequality...............

No formal plan is necessary................

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Its our neighborhoods being shot up with assault weapons...
    actually, statistically, they are NOT being shot up with "assault weapons."
    Not too many African Americans owned guns in the 1930's..............
    probably more than you think, although it's likely we're talking more about long guns in that scenario. but it's also worth remembering that there's a period of time when gun control legislation is specifically aimed at keeping blacks from buying guns, period