DREAM MATCH: "STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN vs BAD NEWS BROWN/ALLEN

Options
waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in Off The Turn Buckle
THE MEN IN BLACK DREAM MATCH
THE ORIGINAL vs THE CLONE, Before Stunning Steve Austin cut those Golden locks for the bald head and wore the black trunks and black boots, before Steve was the lone wolf who was no heel or babyface and would turn on a heel as just as he turn on a face....

It was the original BAD NEWS BROWN who was whoppin ? and taking names, the orignial BAD BOY IN BLACK who walked alone and was one of the most feared, the one guy who was supposed to beat Hogan for the title, the badass who made Piper act like a ? and wanted a DQ instead of losing to BNB....

and there is

The Rattle Snake, the beer drinking mud hole stomping, ? TALKING Son of a ? the man that carried a company on his back and whoop ? and taking names later

IN a steel caged match who you got

BAD NEWS BROWN
27_Bad-News-Brown-16.jpg

Bad News Allen vs. Kazushi Sakuraba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zajTAJziqdo

vs

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
austin4_original.jpg?1343301558The Rock vs Stone Cold-Intercontinental Championship
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPTsyVaX-mI

DREAM MATCH: "STONE COLD" STEVE AUSTIN vs BAD NEWS BROWN 8 votes

BAD NEWS BROWN
50%
lion_heartRecaptimus_Prime360waterproofRawAce 4 votes
STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
50%
Dupacdalyricalbanditkj_da_midwest_mobstaT.Vick04 4 votes

Comments

• waterproof
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN
    I take Bad News Brown his grappling, submission moves, grappling defense, striking and THE GHETTO BLASTER would be to much for Steve Austin and in a cage there is no where to go or time to recoupe.

BUT Steve Austin I do anything and will do anything brawling style will make it close.

But if this was the Ringmaster fighting Bad New Brown/Allen, what a ? match it would be
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN
    I gotta go wit the original. SC was the heir.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
    Stone Cold will whip them lil beady eyes of yours off your face son!
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN
    Yeah,
    SCSA couldn't match up wit bad news' submission/mat skills
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Both of them>>>triple hate
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Damn ahh really does hate white people ... I swear yall would pick Virgil and moe frim men on a mission over Austin... I aint complaining tho...
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN
    lmao @ virgil over scsa

as if we asking black people if OJ did it and we still in the 90's
  • waterproof
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN
    Virgil would get his ass slapped by the brooklyn brawler, and Men on a Misson what a bunch of sorry ? I don't know who was more shameful M.O.M., Slick, Ko Ko B ware or Sapphire
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what the ? that was that i was watching but, just being in the same gym as the gracie hunter is an honor let alone being in the same ring with him. That ? was almost believable though, when bnb took his back and crossed his ankles, sakuraba would have snapped his ? , so that's how I know this was staged. On that note I'm going with bad news brown by vicious ground and pound then knee bar or neck crank.
  • waterproof
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN
    deleted post
  • waterproof
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN

@powerman5000 Bad News is a high level Judokan, You do Know he's a Olympic Judo Bronze Medalist, 2 decades as a Judokan and was trained by Master Yoshisada Yonezuka, HIS GRAPPLING, SUBMISSION AND GROUND GAME IS ONE OF THE BEST there WAS in Contact Sports and is the Only American Judo heavyweight to ever win a medal in the olympics and 2x Judo Heavweight Gold Medalist in the Pan Am games, he was one of the Best Judokan in the world, if Allen wanted to he could of ended that match real quick. and Bad News Allen was trained in Catch Wrestling, he was a real bad ass.

Judo 1976 Montreal: Coage (USA) - Felipa (AHO) [+93kg]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvGHqYZtSVA
    Judo 1976 Olympic Games Montreal
    Allen Coage (USA) - Jaime Felipa (AHO) [+93kg
    ].

Where Are They Now with "Bad News" Allen Coage
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAu15aLqX_4
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BAD NEWS BROWN
    Ghetto Blaster FTW