Besides the 1st Team All Americans which players will raise their draft stock in NCAA Tourney

ShadyWorldOrder
ShadyWorldOrder Members Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
Im starting out with Nate Wolters has a good chance vs Mich 1st Rd backcourt of Hardaway Jr. and Burke to raise draft stock. 6'4 PG out of South Dakota State with nasty handles with a great shot. Wolters is avg 22.7 ppg 5.6 rpg 5.8 apg .493 FG% .390 3PT%.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DylmZMmPrk

Comments

• WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think more boy Brandon Paul going to show off from Illinois!!!
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    I watched him go off @ Gonzaga for 35 pts vs a supposed #1 seed

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael Carter-Williams could play himself into the top 10.
    He's on the end of the lottery at the moment.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think if Carolina can play long enough for it to matter, PJ Hairston and/or Reggie Bullock could see their stock improve. Each are capable of putting up 20+pts and are streaky from 3. And are good NBA size.

CJ Leslie from NC State. He fell from a potential top 10 pick to not even mentioned at all. If they could put together a run, and him dominating, then he could be a top 5 pick easily. problem is they might not play enough games. the other problem is the Bobcats might draft him
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    Michael Carter-Williams could play himself into the top 10.
    He's on the end of the lottery at the moment.
    He has great size for a PG assist/turnover ratio is superior avg almost 8 apg with limited minutes
    Matt- wrote: »
    I think if Carolina can play long enough for it to matter, PJ Hairston and/or Reggie Bullock could see their stock improve. Each are capable of putting up 20+pts and are streaky from 3. And are good NBA size.

CJ Leslie from NC State. He fell from a potential top 10 pick to not even mentioned at all. If they could put together a run, and him dominating, then he could be a top 5 pick easily. problem is they might not play enough games. the other problem is the Bobcats might draft him

Who else I like on NC State is Lorenzo Brown 6'5 PG great vision just need to find a jumpshot but NC State could surprise if Leslie shows out
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Think a lot of people are gonna learn about Gary Harris for MSU, dude can ball. He'll prolly be a lotto pick next year, I see him on that Jeremy Lamb-type path where he blows in the tourney and leads the team the next year.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea co-sign both of them. PJ and Reggie can pull from anywhere, they just try to do to much once they're hot. Leslie is an underachiever and he's still 200 pounds at pf. Not a good look
  • jaemooms
    jaemooms Members Posts: 770 ✭✭✭
    Deshaun Thomas is about 50% percent of "O" state offense. A trip to the sweet sixten for the fourth straight year in a row should make him a lottery.
  • ShadyWorldOrder
    jaemooms wrote: »
    Deshaun Thomas is about 50% percent of "O" state offense. A trip to the sweet sixten for the fourth straight year in a row should make him a lottery.

I think O state has the easiest chance to make it to the Final Four I like them as favorites in their bracket.....Deshaun Thomas will have to be lights out once they get in the Final Four
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Osby, Oklahoma. This tournie might make or break his draft chances.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭

Came here to say CJ Leslie. If dude plays up to his potential every game NC State could make a run to the FF.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Takes a second look at thread since my squad might be the only contender with a lottery pick. lol
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    if the white boy from gonzaga can play well enough he can play his way into the top 10. OKC could use him as a low post presence. I think if michigan plays well enough they could have 2 top 10 picks but if they fall on their faces Burk and BIG DOG the remix could fall into the 15-20 range
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Glenn Robinson III might play his way into top 10, maybe even top 5 (i though this before he dropped 21 in rd1)

-CJ Leslie has already played his way out of a lot of money. No motor. He aint doin ? against IU, thats if they even win 1st rd

-Everybody knows what/who Deshaun Thomas is. He can win Final 4 MOP, he's still not makin NBA noise Lol

-At least 1 of those freshman Bigs at Arizona will enamore some scout and leave a year too early.

-Trevor Ibakwe at Minnesota will get shine

-The UNC PG Paige will raise eyebrows and pave the way for his stock next year.

-Mich Mcgary from UM ^^^
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

Brandon Paul has been showing out this year he has gotten better every year way to stepup in the 1st Rd. Do anybody think Paul has a shot @ the draft as a 1st Rder or possibly just a 2nd Rd
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdilla26 wrote: »

Brandon Paul has been showing out this year he has gotten better every year way to stepup in the 1st Rd. Do anybody think Paul has a shot @ the draft as a 1st Rder or possibly just a 2nd Rd

I think he a late 1st rounder I have followed Paul since his freshmen year.. His problem has always been his shot selection. Dude has the ability to attack the rim at will but settles for the 3 far too much. His passing and handle has got better though. When he in the zone no player in the country can hold him... Plus coaching held him back... Groce actually develop these players this years and got them doing the little things. As people saw yesterday Bruce Weber always been outta his league.
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    adriene payne for michigan state can improve his stock. he has a taj gibson kind of game. tough on the interior and nice jumpshot