Ladies, Where Do You Draw The Line?

Allah_U_Akbar
Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has your significant other ever made a sexual request that was so bizarre that you had to turn him down? Maybe he wanted something done to him or maybe he wanted to do something to you that was so disgusting that you told him to ? ! My question to you is: What are sexual "deal-breakers" in your relationship??

Comments

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some women will do ANYTHING to please their man...

...Some will not.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy asked me to toss his salad once. I politely declined and commenced to never speaking to him again.

Never ask a man about his freakiest fantasies unless you're ready to hear some repugnant ? .

Smh I knew at that point that if this is what these young girls are doing to keep a man then I'm gonna lose him to a girl that licks ass.
  • BrideofKilla
    Smh at the rest of the girls on here being no limit soldiers.

Y'all nasty,smh..
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This guy asked me to toss his salad once. I politely declined and commenced to never speaking to him again.

Never ask a man about his freakiest fantasies unless you're ready to hear some repugnant ? .

Smh I knew at that point that if this is what these young girls are doing to keep a man then I'm gonna lose him to a girl that licks ass.

Why would a guy request this???
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'all nasty,smh..
    You must be new.
  • BrideofKilla
    .IRS. wrote: »

Y'all nasty,smh..
    You must be new.
    hello and yeah, I've only been here a few months.are we not supposed to answer the question?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Y'all nasty,smh..
    You must be new.
    hello and yeah, I've only been here a few months.are we not supposed to answer the question?

You do whatever you want, but your actions aren't the bar.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BrideofKilla

Y'all nasty,smh..
    You must be new.

You do whatever you want, but your actions aren't the bar.
    Well I'll be damned.that was the nastiest request I've ever received. I shudder @ the possibility of anything worse..
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No midgets, trains/cuckolding/smashing his friends, amputees, ? play, watersports, animals, or anything involving serious violence or humiliation.

I'm sure theres more but those are the ones that stand out.

Oh yeah, and I hate being bitten/smacked. I know some people think its sexy but it makes me wanna fight.

sooooo,is ? a Go ? or......
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Cosign Sky except for the biting/smacking.

-No outside parties
    -Nothing to do with human waste.

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No midgets, trains/cuckolding/smashing his friends, amputees, ? play, watersports, animals, or anything involving serious violence or humiliation.

I'm sure theres more but those are the ones that stand out.

Oh yeah, and I hate being bitten/smacked. I know some people think its sexy but it makes me wanna fight.

No ass smacking tho? Damn
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @freehuey89 i'm not a fan...it's weird but i just don't like being hit. it makes me wanna fight, lol

the smacking isn't as much of a problem as the biting is. I can tolerate the smacking as long as the man knows his strength and doesnt go overboard. i've had a hand print bruised on my ass before. men get cockstrong when they're ? ...

the biting is a no go though. my husband has long canines, he can (and has) ripped flesh in the heat of the moment.
    Proof pics? lol I like biting.
    I was with this guy and he suggested 69, i was game and was prepared to get in the normal position, tell me why this ? jumped on top. So basically his ass would have been right in my face not to mention i would have had no control of how deep his ? would go in my throat smh

that's the point rofl