Best site to download some albums.

Options
BarryHalls
BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
Yo I dont have access to music stores that sell underground music since I'm in another country. Anyone know any good sites to DL?

Thanks

Comments

• traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would say bandcamp, some artist have a bandcamp account of which provides its own player so you can listen to it before you buy. But not everybody has one, www.undergroundhiphop.com you can try to buy music from there
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Type into google the Artist and Album name, with "Blogspot" after, and look for a download link or .RAR file
  • BarryHalls
    Options
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, we don't condone the illegal download of music here, definitely check out UGHH.com for any of your favourites, along with Amazon, Bandcamp, iTunes and other retailers.

This thread will now be closed. But thanks for your interest in underground hip hop and keep checking back!
  • BarryHalls
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @RuffDraft the only reason I ask is because im overseas in a ? island that I cant wait for amazon or ughh dont ship to.
  • traestar
    Options
    well actually datpiff is another one to check out, however they are more for mixtapes than albums.

But yea its no disrespect to what questions you may have, but Ruff has to be that way with promoting illegal downloads. If I may ask, which island are you from?
  • traestar
    Options
    Sandbox Automatic is another good site to check out as well as fatbeats(which is now only a online store/label operation, RIP to the physical stores)
  • BarryHalls
    edited March 2013
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    well actually datpiff is another one to check out, however they are more for mixtapes than albums.

But yea its no disrespect to what questions you may have, but Ruff has to be that way with promoting illegal downloads. If I may ask, which island are you from?

Its all love.

I know about datpiff. I got that app.
  • BarryHalls
    Options
    @traestar dam I miss fatbeats. I bought a lot of vinyl there.
This discussion has been closed.