COOL GUY WON’T SHARE HIS ICE CREAM WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND AT THE GAME…

ImTheKangRoundHere
ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ice cream guy is like "? i got you front row seats to the game and you STILL want me to give you more?"

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    U already know it was a situation like he went and bought the ice cream asked her if she wants some, she sez no, he got his and then the bish wanna share smh.

Dude expression ain't change the whole time.

? gave her some like, if this will make u ? here.

That's why I ask before I leave. If you say no, then have a change of heart after I get back, you're assed out. You can get mad if you want to, I don't give no ? lol...
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS.... the person you've been dating for 3 weeks won't share ice cream with you

i bet he still smashed her after the game
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    U already know it was a situation like he went and bought the ice cream asked her if she wants some, she sez no, he got his and then the bish wanna share smh.

That's why I ask before I leave. If you say no, then have a change of heart after I get back, you're assed out. You can get mad if you want to, I don't give no ? lol...

real talk....my girl does this ? all the time....she be feelin salty as hell when she gets nothin
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    you gotta treat chicks like that.they will respect you more.they cant have it their way all the damn time
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She had that spoon handy which means she prolly already had some ice cream, killed it and wanted to get in on his. Smh #Greedy
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    So ILL wrote: »

real talk....my girl does this ? all the time....she be feelin salty as hell when she gets nothin

True story fam, I remember I got some wings and she tried to be all up in my food. I was like FOH you salivating when you see wings, you didn't want any before. After that shorty goes on a tirade about "sharing."

? was like...

"Thanks, can you slide to the right, you're blocking the TV." Haha she got heated! Oh well ? her.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? eat ice cream? i thought only broads n fagets ate ice cream. *shrugs*
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mods close this bossip thread.
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Man, you know he had to walk fast to go get that cone and make it back without it melting and ? . Not to mention standing in a long line. He had me dying when he was checking on her spoon like, "Bet not try to get a big scoop either. Hold up! Aight... that's good."
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a real ? IMO
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hate when women do ? like that!!!
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    Ill be like ? dont ? my vibe