What Is The IC's Vision For Film Reboots?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
This is originally from my Blockbuster Thread, I was wondering that would your vision for a film franchise would be, it doesn't necessarily have to be a comic book related franchise reboot. Also, would you ? with this film version of The Batman.

A true Batman movie is suppose to be plot driven and we're suppose to see his skills as "The World's Greatest Detective," something we have yet to see even in Nolan's version. That's why The Riddler would translate so well to flim if properly done, the screenwriter would focus on The Batman (and/or Robin) solving a riddle or series of riddles. Also, I feel that Nolan missed handled The Scarecrow. The Scarecrow (if properly done,) is a strong enough of an antagonist to carry a film by himself.

A Bats/Scarecrow movie is suppose to be along the lines of psychological thiller a la The Silence of the Lambs or Basic Instinct with that scaring ? to death component, having ? ? themselves or other people because their utterly terrrified. If you really want to go grimy and hard, a Batman movie is suppose to be Rated R. Personally, I would eventually like to a reboot of the Batman franchise be a period piece done in a fim noir style with the dateline of May 1939, and where the antagonist isn't even on of his rogues. He's just going after some random criminal that's either a serial killer or ? , or he's trying to stop some big time heist. It would be part "police crime drama/mystery with some CSI mixed in.

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course ppl would ? with it but rated r= less ticket sales so nothing like that is ever happening. When it comes to big franchise characters its all about the $$$