Ignorance at it's finest displayed by boxer Adrian Broner

Options
124»

Comments

• edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah i disagree, Gamboa would get knocked out against Broner.

Mattysshe and Kahn give him the most problems.

• greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    A ? spiritual wavers in my weary soul. Martin, Malcom, Medgar.... We failed you. Our bad.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    what's his weight class? I haven't watch fights in a while. I andre berto to to whup him and shut his cocky ass up. 1st time in his life seeing boring ass south beach and don't know how to act.

He is a lightweight.......

If he moves to welterweight or light welterweight he will get his ass beat.........

Highly doubt it!

Who????

Light welterweights that would beat Broner...............

Lamont Peterson

Lucas Martin Matthysse

Brandon Rios

Amir Khan

Lets not even mention pure welterweights........

Hell....

If he went down one class to super featherweight...........

Yuriorkis Gamboa would beat his ass..............

Nah, not one name in there that strikes any kinda doubt...he'd have trouble in the welterweight division tho...
    Nah i disagree, Gamboa would get knocked out against Broner.

Mattysshe and Kahn give him the most problems.

Good thing about it.......

Broner is young.........

He will more likely move up........

Hopefully, Mayweather and the other welterweight contenders will still be around.............

• Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? could find a homeless person or even an under-privileged child he can give those little bills too.
    Coonery at it's finest.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    This ? could find a homeless person or even an under-privileged child he can give those little bills too.
    Coonery at it's finest.

Word. If it was Oprah or Bob Johnson it would make a lil more sense. But the near-fact that he'll be broke in about 10 years makes it even sadder.

Better ask this "champ"...

best-cry-ever-intervention-o.gif

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's his weight class? I haven't watch fights in a while. I andre berto to to whup him and shut his cocky ass up. 1st time in his life seeing boring ass south beach and don't know how to act.

Only problem is Berto would get his ass whooped
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it stupid?

Very

But at the same time he's following the same formula that made mayweather the cash king that he is

Being arrogant- check
    Undefeated- check
    Big mouth/trash talk- check
    Doing ignorant ? - check
    Being black- CHECK

He has all the characteristics to become a wealthy ass ? , but what it seems he don't understand is that yes

Like someone pointed out, Floyd is playing a character, which is money may

All that ignorant ? , flashy, rude, narcissistic ? Floyd does for the most part is for show, any one who has actually watched Floyd's career knows that Floyd

Never acted like that but since he never did, he never any shine

What's funny is that he's said it himself, particularly during the de la Hoya fight when he was promoting it

He said "there cant be two good guys, its ? so I chose to be the bad guy, ? it"

at the top of your list should have him beating de la hoya....thats what started his popularity to rise
    7figz wrote: »
    Dude don't seem all that smart but as long as he stay knockin' ? out and keepin' it entertaining, I don't give a ? what he do outside the ring.

Pro boxing too boring to be worryin' about this right about now. You need ? who talk hell-o-? (in English especially) to keep this ? interesting.[/quote]

i hate when casual fans speak on boxing

Nobody in here commenting on this from the boxing thread in here except Playmaker88 and I think R.D.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    broner was getting tagged by a crazy irishmen.....he needs to get his head in the game an not worry about strippers so much.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most people dont know ? about boxing,...

lol andre berto..... lamont peterson...

• its....JOHN B
    Options

Although I agree, boxing fans love saying this ?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

chill
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I salute him for getting his paper. I even salute him for celebrating his success. I don't salute him making the same dumb-ass mistakes that every athlete before him has done while trying to act like he's different.

Philthy Rich Records. Remember that? Bodyhead Records? Tru Warier? But Band Camp gone blow? Hell, Roy at least got two classic gym records out of his label, but I doubt the money he spent on the label is worth it considering he still out here fighting.

Floyd even told him in one video, I think, to wait until he's got real long paper before he starts flashing. I just hope his taxes are in order.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody gone extort his ? sooner or later
  • 2 Drawlz
    2 Drawlz Members Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Money is just a ? piece of paper.
    We live ina world where getting an abortion is cool, but flushing paper down the toilet is wicked.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »
    We live ina world where getting an abortion is cool, but flushing paper down the toilet is wicked.

3s45hq.jpg

I mean your either for it or against it, but I dont think people are getting abortions because its "cool"
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    2 Drawlz wrote: »

3s45hq.jpg

I mean your either for it or against it, but I dont think people are getting abortions because its "cool"

Werd. Sound like them republican crackas who think abortion is the worst thing in the world, but will support a war anywhere, anytime.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    the sad part about this whole thing is this ? got a father acting like a ? dont dont have guidance.

the 5 babymoms will clean him out evenually.
    herpes will still not have a cure
    and he will be sukkin dikk for beer and pretzels at the rate hes going.

yall ? call it hate because we want him to be smart with his money.
    i think its you ? that want him to "be him and have fun" are the real haters an want him to waste his money so he wont get further than you an be another product of the ghetto that is on the wrong side of the tracks with good side of the tracks potential.

close thread/
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Him doing what he did in that video got the effect he wanted. More and more causal fans are gonna watch his fights because

(A) they want to see his egotistical ass lose
    or
    (B) they want to see him brag more.

His actions if picked up and shown to the world through one of the major sports or news networks will help his Pay Per View numbers immensely
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Him doing what he did in that video got the effect he wanted. More and more causal fans are gonna watch his fights because

(A) they want to see his egotistical ass lose
    or
    (B) they want to see him brag more.

His actions if picked up and shown to the world through one of the major sports or news networks will help his Pay Per View numbers immensely

im not sure about that.
    it may have the reverse effect.

ppl like to see braggin but original bragging
    ppl like to see egotistical...but smart egotistical
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? around and catch a fine or a lil bid for rippin up paper on camera like that