Illuminati, origins of the baphomet. Meaning of Blue Ivy. freemasons get in here.

Comments

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big James wrote: »
    How do athiest feel about this ? ?

indifferent
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine eyes r opened
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    my mother/girl and alot of their friends are OES.
    i looked at the bible they use cuz it was laying around and they seem like normal people.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
  • Sour-Cream
    illuminati-control.jpg

rihanna-brit-awards-2008-illuminati-pyramid-freemason-mason-laser-eye-of-horus-dollar-bill-capstone-egyptian-sumerian-mystery-schools-devil-satanist-golden-dawn-cult-aleister-crowley-jay-z-beyonce-kanye-new-world-order-evil-stupid.jpg

Why is only one eye looking through "the roc"? Dudes imitating Osiris Nimrod, the Egyptian pagan deity.
    jay-z-speaks-in-detail-about-his-rumored-illuminati-allegiance-olsen-twins-news-com-487x324.jpg

2517402089_illuminati_jayz.jpeg

jay01.jpg

MichaelPacher761.jpg
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no reason to fear the New World Order....

We must order the whole new world to pay us.....

The New World Order and the old state chaos.......

The Big Brother watching over you, is a lie you see.......

Hip-Hop could build it's own secret society........

But first you and I got to unify........

Stop the negativity and control our creativity........

The rich is getting richer, so why we ain't richer?

Could it be we still thinking like ? ?

Educate yourselves, make your world view bigger.....

Visualize wealth and put yourselves in the picture!

http://youtu.be/XajYnqGh-c0

• Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013
    Aight first, the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing the people that he never existed.

KRS-One is a freemason. Why should I practice worshipping the offspring of Lilith and Lucifer to fit into or rise above society? "The meek shall inherit the earth"
    Another question is why should I seek false enlightenment "illuminati" that is not from ? . Adam and Eve already "demon"strated that when they ate from the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil.
  • Sour-Cream
    Every concept for growth is taken from the bible and has ? 's name excluded from it. There's a book called "The secret", it's just an excerpt from mason lodge to help a ? grow without acknowledging the alpha and omega.
  • Drew_Ali

Prince Hall Freemasons & OES......

Have no false enlightenment...........

You should worship who you choose...............

& stop giving these people more power than they actually have..................

• Sour-Cream
    All enlightment that is not from ? is false. These people have no power but it's manipulation. All I do is give ? what's his and give the world what's theirs.

That dollar bill is all you hear in music but what people fail to understand is to where that monetary value is coming from. If you can't directly get a ? to worship satan, you do what's next and you get him to slave himself for a bill with pagan deities subliminally marked on processed green paper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTBb1u6UGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjZRAvsZf1g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ohYsK5Y8Dc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQd6XaffzH4

Who are they really singing about?
    2cq0bx4.jpg

• Sour-Cream
    The end of times b.

illuminati.jpg
  • Drew_Ali
    So ? that worship money also worship Satan on the low?.?.?.?

I can dig it..........

All the other ? is symbology 101, b.............

This is Columbia......

nimrod10.jpg

Created by a black woman.........

Phyllis Whealty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_(personification)#Personification

• Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013
    You can't worship 2 ? 's. Money is a distraction. In the end of times, the only way you'll be able to buy food, clothes or a place to stay is to have the mark of the beast so maybe ? will brag about how many marks can give them all the hoes they want but in reality, the mark is just a curse to put you under the control of the beast, in other words, you'll be a full zombie not symbolic.

Columbia, Christopher Columbus, America, Amerigo Vespucci, In reality, it's all paying homage to the U.S. but this country was discovered way before those settlers. Lady Liberty is not truly who we think she is and how can African American's acknowledge something created in 1776, while we were slaves.

Did you also know the white house was created by Benjamin Banneker, an African-American.
  • Drew_Ali
    I can dig it..........

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/473129/egypts-ancient-fleet-they-came-before-columbus#latest

However, a lot of people worship 2 or more gods.............

• Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013
    Yea, can't bash them cause they'll take offense to that.

• Drew_Ali
    edited March 2013
    The origins of Baphomet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Dxiy5bXyLByMGxHLE1kGi2r0Tn6D-UO8Xxf1x3i5QN90MB6dUA

It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad"

Notice the symbols in the image of Baphomet.......

They are all, as you would say "pagan" or outside of Christianity........

Mostly Kemet, Hebrew, and Islamic symbols in Baphomet's pic............

Therefore, it would be considered satanic to Christians...........

Baphomet represents anything religious or spiritual outside of Christianity......

The prophet Muhammad.......

Or..........

The Devil

SmokingDevilbyCoop.jpg

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ? , Jay named his daughter BLUE! Aah ? , nah son, I'm calling out tomorrow! I can't go to work with this news! What am I gon do? Her name is Blue! Blue ? ! BLUE!!!!
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
    Who ya gonna call ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3G4yb6LJTw
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great thread glory to The creator, Get yall mental, physical and spiritual on point, own ur land, business, learn how to arm urself,. Self defense, how to farm, and grap the torah and put yah's armor on and go to war, the angels is at our command......But I Stay Woke
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao this dude said Washington wasn't the first president of the United States. Shut up brah.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Sour wrote: »
    All these death's are mere coincidences. They were all sacrifices because none of these celebrities have a legit reason for their deaths.
    wait, did you really make this claim and then list four straight people with serious drug problems? this is reaching a new low in conspiracy theories.

also, read a little more about UBL before running with those wild claims. and Ron Brown, first black president?

...this forum is way the ? out there today
    Na, they're saying that it was a plane crash from bad landing but in all actuality he was assassinated. Autopsy found a bullet in his head.
    you know what the BEST part of this nonsense is? that you're claiming there was a vast secret conspiracy to keep Ron Brown from the presidency and assassinate him ... and yet this vast secret conspiracy wouldn't cover up an autopsy report that showed a bullet in his head. yeah, that makes the most possible sense.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013
    So noone's gonna disprove that the freemasons worship the baphomet who is the product of lilith and lucifer?
    You ever watched a video where Jay-Z, KRS-One or any president is denying claims of being a freemason? All they do is call conspiracy theorist delusional without denial.
    Freemasons have a secret way of saying yes and no.

These people have been around since the birth of Isaac and Ishmael, if y'all remember Ishmael was born to an Egyptian maid (Hagar) and Abraham and ? initially placed his blessing through Isaac from Sarah but Sarah got impatient. Ishmael's decendants have been stealing the Hebrews stories and being the corruption of that which is ? . They share the same stories of Moses and David but have different names. Skip ahead and you'll hear about the Crusades but if you know the true history of it, there was corruption within Christianity with the Knights Templar along with the divide of Christianity into the Eastern Orthodox and Catholicism.
  • Drew_Ali
    So noone's gonna disprove that the freemasons worship the baphomet who is the product of lilith and lucifer?

I did that already......

Again........
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    The origins of Baphomet

It first appeared in 11th and 12th century Latin and Provençal as a corruption of "Mahomet", the Latinisation of "Muhammad"

Baphomet represents anything religious or spiritual outside of Christianity......

Or..........

The Devil

SmokingDevilbyCoop.jpg

• Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Spending too much time worrying about what the other side is doing is pointless. Educate yourselves and prepare.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited March 2013

I did that already......

Again........
    The origins of Baphomet

Or..........

The Devil

SmokingDevilbyCoop.jpg

According to Christianity, anything outside of Jesus is corruption, yes but the question is do y'all worship or participate in this pagan ritual with the baphomet. You haven't confirmed nor denied this and if you denied it, why are all these images of the Egyptian ? osiris Nimrod depicted as part of your symbols. Why do they have pictures of George Washington mimicking the baphomet and why is he in some of your symbols.

Second, Satan doesn't look like a big ugly red monster. He still looks like Lucifer and this is still his realm.