How much longer until NFL is no longer watchable?

13»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Patrice oneal touched on this subject in that elephant in the room special

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B25ywedwU04
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe Patrice oneal touched on this subject in that elephant in the room special

RIP. nikka was funny as ? .
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

You see white boy that got called out? He was sitting there with the scared face the whole time. lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it won't be in my lifetime so i'm not worried about it
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop9889 wrote: »
    You ? are blowing all these rule changes out of proportion. Football is, and still will be, the most popular sport in the nation by MILES.

You wont stop watching, no matter how much you say you will.

AY shittin me... u a cowboy fan... u been enduring bad football fa 2 decades so Ur used to it

The hell?

You FROM texas ? ... so i know damn well you in the same boat unless you a bandwagon ass fan

I am not from Texas tho.. and even if I was, I would root for the spurs to win a superbowl before the cowboys touch another Lombardi trophy

Whos your team

Everyone in here know my team is b-more..I was the one who said flacco would b the mvp this year
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? are blowing all these rule changes out of proportion. Football is, and still will be, the most popular sport in the nation by MILES.

AY shittin me... u a cowboy fan... u been enduring bad football fa 2 decades so Ur used to it

The hell?

You FROM texas ? ... so i know damn well you in the same boat unless you a bandwagon ass fan

I am not from Texas tho.. and even if I was, I would root for the spurs to win a superbowl before the cowboys touch another Lombardi trophy

Whos your team

Everyone in here know my team is b-more..I was the one who said flacco would b the mvp this year

Ok a Baltimore fan repping texas... hating on the cowboys. Typical "my team has ? to do with dallas but i hate them with a passion" sheep ass ?
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Unless the nfl turns into flag football and no more tackling........america will sit and watch it every sunday.

and even if it turns into flag football, you might not stop watching it all together. cuz as soon as you find out your team has made the playoffs your gonna get curious and wanna see how your team does.

• texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭

The hell?

Whos your team

Ok a Baltimore fan repping texas... hating on the cowboys. Typical "my team has ? to do with dallas but i hate them with a passion" sheep ass ?

I don't rep Texas tho.. that's ny nickname given to me in high school.. my hatred fa the cowboys starts in kindergarten
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    knights wrote: »
    It won't be watchable to us old heads, but the future generations are who they're aiming to keep. The NFL is sponsoring camps to teach coaches at the local level how to teach safer tackling and ? . In 10 to 15 years, the game won't be recognizable to 70s, 80s, and 90s babies.

Here's a question no old head has yet to be able to answer though. People keep talking about how tough players were in the 70's, 80's, 90's but who are the people in this lawsuit? Players from those same eras. Whose the ones talking about the NFL lied to them about the long term problems to come from their injuries? Those same old heads. When will some folks just accept that players are bigger stronger and faster now and if they played with the same way people did during the days of head slapping and ? it'd be WORSE than it was then. You can't expect athletes to keep getting bigger and stronger and think they can hit the same and nothing will happen. All them old ass players can brag all they want, but ain't no way in hell 95% of them would be able to touch an NFL field today with their size and athletic ability they had 20-30 years ago
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    Von-Miller-Somersault-Sack-Celebration-GIF.gif

Man, what the ? ? lol

And I'm surprised sack dances haven't been done away with a long time ago. They trip over someone celebrating a score, but ignore a dude cutting a jig after committing legalized attempted murder.

True.

But I find this highly disturbing. There's gotta be a way to show some personality while you're on the field. It's entertaining to fans also. I don't see how celebrating hurts the game. It's just another aspect of entertainment.

4118198_o.gif
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ... if the only penalty to celebrating is a fine, ? aint gon stop doing it. $25-50k aint ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »
    von-miller-sack-dance1.jpg

vonsackdance.gif

2012-September-23-18-28-50-x-wide-community.jpg

Man that matt schaub pic got me dying lol
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol i swear every mellodramatic grown man uses that "its gon be like flag football" phrase. ? have any of yall been to a game or watched the NFL? Even with these rules changes ? is still going to be rough and tough as hell.