Life's Cruel Little Joke

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I seen a study that said ppl that would be considered good looking make more money then someone who is unattractive.

And taller ppl also...
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wish I could edit ? , the grammar, typos, missed words were so bad that they made me cringe.
    texas409 wrote: »
    That ? QB was funny...pause....but he dropped some knowledge. I'm only 29 freshly single and been blessed with a career that has the potential to put me at over 100k a year. A ? needed to see this thread

I have some advice for you and other ? in your position:

1) Don't ? with single mothers. Those hoes are now beneath and aren't even worthy of a "smash-and-dash." ? with like minded chicks that are trying to do something with their lives and actually believe in children after wedlock. It's not your responsibility to "play daddy," to some other ? 's kid, besides, babygirl has a ? in her life, her baby's daddy. Let her go make a life with him.

2) Women abjectly refuse to accept anything that resembles responsibility, with that being said, if you find yourself in an ongoing sexual relationship with a woman, (like a month or so) you're going to eventually have to ask her what she would do in the event of a pregnancy. If she says anything other than have an abortion and say it without hesitation, then you go to stop ? with her. The last thing you want is to be extorted money for a child you didn't ask for.

3) Until you're married and decide to have kids with your wife, you have to use a rubber 100% of the time. Don't believe all of that "I'm infertile," or "I'm on the pill," ? . To these hoes, you're that "rack-for-life," winning lottery ticket and they see you as a straight come up. Until the male birth control pill drops, you have to use a rubber. I hate to. young ? like yourself having to cash out to some random ? that didn't have a damn thing to do with your success. Good luck.
    ? Bless you my brother ? Bless you

• IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about ? in they late forties.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thanks, but i needed this talk at like 15...
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Depends on genetics and the environment in question.........

Those thick hoes in high school usually end up fat / nasty.........

The slim ones usually get thick after having kids..........

The chick with the fattest ass in high school will be the fattest chick in later life..........

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ "she best years are behind her." This niqqa ain't even Caribbean.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh some of yall....
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    idk bout this. I see plenty of black women in their 40s and 50s that are fit even with kids. Maybe yall were chasing fat chicks all along.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? at saying women expire quickly
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    idk bout this. I see plenty of black women in their 40s and 50s that are fit even with kids. Maybe yall were chasing fat chicks all along.

Whether or they're fit is immaterial. The fact of the matter is that a dude that's a chief surgeon at a hospital, senior partner at a lawyer,senior v.p. at an accounting firm etc. isn't checking for quadragenarians and quinquagenarians. The fact is men in these high powered positions have options and those options include being able to pull hotter, tighter, firmer, and younger chicks.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    There are plenty of avg looking chicks w great jobs and no kids.

In an Iverson "practice," voice: "Average. We're talking about eventually making mid six, mid six, possibility 7 digit salaries. Why would I settle for AVERAGE?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? QB was funny...pause....but he dropped some knowledge. I'm only 29 freshly single and been blessed with a career that has the potential to put me at over 100k a year. A ? needed to see this thread

At 29 there is no reason for u to not have gained most of this knowledge on your own.
  • Maximus Rex
    Options
    gns wrote: »

At 29 there is no reason for u to not have gained most of this knowledge on your own.

Then why don't most ? realize this? Most dudes are willing to settle.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would not be surprised if most of you IC ? are closet homos. Well a lot of you are.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Whether or they're fit is immaterial. The fact of the matter is that a dude that's a chief surgeon at a hospital, senior partner at a lawyer,senior v.p. at an accounting firm etc. isn't checking for quadragenarians and quinquagenarians. The fact is men in these high powered positions have options and those options include being able to pull hotter, tighter, firmer, and younger chicks.

Dudes gonna chase young tail no matter they level of success. idk if you been noticing, but black females are occupying those positions in more quantities. You have females taking male positions and being lonely because they were too ambitious but that don't mean they sloppy.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh I just came in the thread to give input calm down
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gotta stay in school to get bishes huh ....who knew.
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda going on with what kai said, not all men age well. ? belly, receding hairlines, impotence to name a few. Young guys have energy and that's what i need.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    it is true about men getting finer with age, my husband looks better now imo than when i met him. this only applies if you were fine to begin with tho, if not, men get flabby and sick looking way sooner than women. we just don't care about y'all looks much

also that women's aging rate has to be based on white women, they age terribly.

so you saying that some of us catch that steve francis?
  • gns
    Options

Then why don't most ? realize this? Most dudes are willing to settle.

cause they didnt have proper guidance i presume :-??

Bruh I just came in the thread to give input calm down

I am calm.
    Kinda going on with what kai said, not all men age well. ? belly, receding hairlines, impotence to name a few. Young guys have energy and that's what i need.

@lighthearted26
    what age group u looking for?
    2vciy2t.jpg
  • lighthearted26
    lighthearted26 Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    21-30 right now. I use to be so stuck on older men like 35-43. Then i tried a younger guy and it kinda opened my eyes. I like the energy and enthusiasm they have in general. I see why older women have "boytoys" or whatever you wanna call them. But 21 is pushing it, im not gonna lie. Id give it a shot though.
  • gns
    Options
    21-30 right now. I use to be so stuck on older men like 35-43. Then i tried a younger guy and it kinda opened my eyes. I like the energy and enthusiasm they have in general. I see why older women have "boytoys" or whatever you wanna call them. But 21 is pushing it, im not gonna lie. Id give it a shot though.

hmm..
    Guess imma have to get to know u better :)