Play Ol Skool Physical Defense and the buckdancing after wins Stop and the crying begins huh Lebron

Options
13»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody need to tell Bron...

moving_odog.gif
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    2llnhhi.jpg

He traveled before he got fouled lol. How many steps did he take withouth dribbling

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Players adjust to the times.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only a white boy is brave enough to stand in the way of LeBron coming through, respect the courage
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a tough foul and we've seen guys wrap up players so its not anything new... you wrap em up so they can't get an "And 1". Kirk could have got the O foul on LeBron had he stood there and his hands/arms not went down, but LeBron lowered the shoulder and went in
  • txboi_09
    txboi_09 Members Posts: 2,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron will probably jump into the NFL anytime now soon as Goodell finishes pussyfying the sport Lebron will fir right in
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he is getting tough fouls then Haslem needs to play his role as enforcer, that's the least he could do since he ain't making shots or rebounding. Put one of these ? on their ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    2llnhhi.jpg

kirk should of got lower never want to tackle up high like that could get ugly
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol what in the hell is buckdancing and bullyfoot? you must still say whipper snapper and jive turkey.
    jokes aside I agree with the OP. Lebron too big for that and I applaud Chicago for playing aggressive hardnosed defense. Lebron trucks people as he goes to the lane and he pushes off it was about time he saw the same treatment on the defensive side.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so basically the best way to beat the heat is to bully them..and on the hinrich play he already decided he was going to foul lebron; but he was not going to let him get the shot up so he grabbed which is what he should do anyway

No......when you face a bully you punch a bully in his mouth, Lebron is the most dominat physical force in the NBA since Shaq Disel, Leborn been overpowering people, lowering the shoulder and running players over, The Bulls was game for Lebron on some Let's Rock ? , you will not come in this paint with out being challenged
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Jdilla26 wrote: »
    Lebron can’t have it both ways — he is often a “bully scorer” who simply overpowers opponents on his drives in the lane. LeBron can score a lot of ways but he isn’t afraid to use his physicality to his advantage. But that means he can’t then turn around and say “hey, they are being too physical with me.”

He said he knows he plays physical, but he's right. While I don't think Kirk should have been called for a flagrant foul, that ? wasn't a basketball play lol. He straight up tackled him. The Gibson play was just some fluke ? based on all them ? jumping in the air at different times.

lol the ? drove the ball right into kirk hinrichs chest. was that a basketball play?
    the ? tried to truck him and got pulled down.
    lebron wasnt upset that there was physical play, he was more upset that he didnt get all the whistles hes used to getting when things get physical.
    the heat play physical defense and get away with a lot worse
    just ask d wade about collison
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    lol what in the hell is buckdancing and bullyfoot? you must still say whipper snapper and jive turkey.
    jokes aside I agree with the OP. Lebron too big for that and I applaud Chicago for playing aggressive hardnosed defense. Lebron trucks people as he goes to the lane and he pushes off it was about time he saw the same treatment on the defensive side.

I know this is off subject but, who the hell is that chick in your sig, Cot Dammit!
  • usmarin3
    Options
    LOL at too big for all of that, what the ? does size have to do with ? . It's illegal when they did it to Shaq, Howard and it's damn sure illegal to Lebron too. These refs think because these dudes can absorb the punishment or ''DON'T FALL TO THE GROUND WITH A SLIGHT TOUCH LIKE DURANT'', then it's not flagrants.

Look at the ticky tack fouls that Durant gets, Lebron doesn't get those calls.Dude gets way more fouls around the head and shoulder region than everyone except for Howard.
  • usmarin3
    Options
    You can post as many gifs as you want, you can't refute ? i said. You think for one second if Durant got tackled like that they wouldn't call a flagrant.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop it... lebron gets away with more fouls on the offensive end than anyone . none of those fouls were remotely flagrant.. why we talkin bout durant..
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    LOL at too big for all of that, what the ? does size have to do with ? . It's illegal when they did it to Shaq, Howard and it's damn sure illegal to Lebron too. These refs think because these dudes can absorb the punishment or ''DON'T FALL TO THE GROUND WITH A SLIGHT TOUCH LIKE DURANT'', then it's not flagrants.

Look at the ticky tack fouls that Durant gets, Lebron doesn't get those calls.Dude gets way more fouls around the head and shoulder region than everyone except for Howard.

Dog if you play aggressively offensively, the defender should be given some leeway. It's as simple as that. I can't believe people would even bring up Shaq because half the time with him, hard fouls could have just as easily been called offensively as defensively. He used to bully the ? out of defenders.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    Lebron can’t have it both ways — he is often a “bully scorer” who simply overpowers opponents on his drives in the lane. LeBron can score a lot of ways but he isn’t afraid to use his physicality to his advantage. But that means he can’t then turn around and say “hey, they are being too physical with me.”

He said he knows he plays physical, but he's right. While I don't think Kirk should have been called for a flagrant foul, that ? wasn't a basketball play lol. He straight up tackled him. The Gibson play was just some fluke ? based on all them ? jumping in the air at different times.

lol the ? drove the ball right into kirk hinrichs chest. was that a basketball play?
    lebron wasnt upset that there was physical play, he was more upset that he didnt get all the whistles hes used to getting when things get physical.

...and Richard Hamilton...and Kobe Bryant (All-Star game)...and Rajon Rondo.

The Heat stay playing ? and falling to the ground, crying about calls.

chris-bosh-flops.jpg

6a0115709f071f970b0154329548c2970c-600wi.jpg

dwade-fail.jpg
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bosh would be the ? to curl up in the fetal position
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when I was a kid it was always a kid that was considered wild on the court. Nba translation= strong and aggressive.
  • WiseGuyy
    WiseGuyy Members Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »

chris-bosh-flops.jpg

dwade-fail.jpg

Deadass. Just look at they ? expressions sometimes during games they look like they ready to cry. This game was funny as hell to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBH87_zmWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrWise wrote: »
    FlightKing wrote: »

chris-bosh-flops.jpg

dwade-fail.jpg

Deadass. Just look at they ? expressions sometimes during games they look like they ready to cry. This game was funny as hell to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMBH87_zmWw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

On everythang, I think Bron be over there trying to teach the refs how to ref when he don't like a call.