Name some rappers whose cities don't like them?

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of rappers aren't from where they say they are, unless you are allowed to claim a place you left in 1st grade

Nah like that ? is not from Chicago but the outside area of it. You know how when ? that live 40 min from a city but claims it.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ap9(wack ? that "smashed ice t ? )

He was giving ? tapers n ? up n got ran out the bay
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    Ahead of My Time wasnt a bad album, and his mixtapes have been on point. Flip still drops good ? .

Ahead of My Time was originally set to be released as early as 2007, but was pushed back many times and was finally released on July 6, 2010. Lil' Flip released two "album-before-the-album's" in 2009 to help promote the release of Ahead of My Time. The two albums were: Respect Me[4] and Underground Legend 2.[5] Despite the album's promotion, the album only sold 205 copies when it was released.

that's ether.
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Royce was getting threatened all over Detroit years ago...not so much anymore. I thought they were gonna murk duke lol
    could u elaborate?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    yea a majority of Maryland nd DC dont like Wale too much, females do tho lls a lot of ? especially around DC want Fat Trel to blow up

Is that because wale always making songs about women?
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm from Detroit and it seem like we don't really ? with Danny Brown...
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is always in Compton . And gets love all on cedar blocc and cube is scary but niccas love his music .
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    [quote="CrookedLetter;5642224
    "]Is Ice Cube not allowed anywhere in Cali?
    tf?

Ice Cube can go where he pleases in CALI.

that man is a legend but when he was beefing with Cypress Hill his pass was limited

That's the type of stuff that I was referring to, like was he still not able to go in those areas even though the beef was done or like was he not able to go around Monster Kody Scott's hood, ? like that[/quote]

Man fucc monster kody. Cube was all up on St. Andrews parc and niccas from da hundreds would ride off the strength on DUB. And u should know if ur from LA the hoodstas 40s-100s stay with that when it comes to 83s and kody
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Houston ? ya'll ? wit Flip?

Nope!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The chi don't ? with Keef....honestly all the rappers out here got beef with another gang or hood....so they mostly only get love from their own hood unless your talking about someone like king louie

Man...the Chi ? wit chief keef. Fact.

The only rapper that the whole Chi hates is Young Berg.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Royce was getting threatened all over Detroit years ago...not so much anymore. I thought they were gonna murk duke lol
    could u elaborate?

Some local ? , I explained it on pg. 2. Back when the ? Glove Network was around those cats hated Royce...It might have been some other ? but I remember that station being the one with ? driving around town carrying guns talking about killing him over some stupid ? .

It was right after Royce first became national.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    So far alot of exagerrations esp Kanye n Game. Gotta agree with Bow wow n Young Berg, n Joe Budden initially even tho O feel the younger artists from NJ up n coming ? with him more now.

On that note, Boston dont ? wity Benzino.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just sayin I know yanye was born in atlanta but I seen him get booed during bulls games more than once lol and why is the first person this thread made me think of was young berg? Lol

Kanye getting booed by a stadium of white people following the Taylor Swift incident has nothing to do with Chicago's overall sentiment towards him.

And Chief Keef's main issue was about his candid "? Harveyworld" remark. And Harvey, Markham, Dolton, etc aren't within Chicago city limits technically.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Pastor Troy

You mean Augusta, or Atlanta...?

Last I heard he can't even step foot in Augusta.
    That's some ? ? though, claiming another city because yours doesn't embrace you.

He's from Atlanta originally...But naw, that's false...He has a lotta beef in Augusta but goes back all the time...

? everytime that ? stepped foot in Columbus, GA somebody got shot or stomped out at his shows, they banned that ? in alot of places in Columbus, Troy closed down 3 clubs in Columbus when I was living there Lol.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    yea a majority of Maryland nd DC dont like Wale too much, females do tho lls a lot of ? especially around DC want Fat Trel to blow up

cuz he doesnt rep DC rite according to a lot of heads, hes not even from DC he from PG County a lot of heads feel he's sensitive too they think Fat Trel embodies da area betta
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    Pastor Troy

You mean Augusta, or Atlanta...?

Last I heard he can't even step foot in Augusta.
    That's some ? ? though, claiming another city because yours doesn't embrace you.

He's from Atlanta originally...But naw, that's false...He has a lotta beef in Augusta but goes back all the time...

? everytime that ? stepped foot in Columbus, GA somebody got shot or stomped out at his shows, they banned that ? in alot of places in Columbus, Troy closed down 3 clubs in Columbus when I was living there Lol.

Hell yeah, and at a certain point...It wasn't een just his beef anymore...The ? in DSGB roll around gettin into they own ? that comes back on him too...He performed at a club in Florence, SC back in like '09 and one of his people allegedly started a shoot out...
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is Ice Cube not allowed anywhere in Cali?

Keitarock ran Cube out South Central years ago.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its not easy to do it all and thats what it would take to blow outta Houston!
    beats,lyrics,etertaining,marketable etc
    making tracks for da ladies & clubs,making ? for da street da people in da hood would respect etc etc.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Texas ? ya'll ? wit Flip?

Like southside said he hasn't really put out anything worth listening to in about ten years even though I think "I Need Mine" was a slept on double album. Idk though his music and flow just completely changed since he stopped messing with ? . Hes kind of been black balled by a lot of rappers out here, not as bad as mike Jones though.

Why them ? getting black balled?

I guess you can say they kind of had big egos when they were popping, Mike Jones also liked to talk down on other rappers behind they back and then try to be cool with them still. I think Flip may have even recently squashed his beefs with Slim Thug and ESG even though I follow ESG on Twitter and he stay sneak dissing Flip lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Esg a bitter old ?
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mc317 why did he get ran out?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

cuz he doesnt rep DC rite according to a lot of heads, hes not even from DC he from PG County a lot of heads feel he's sensitive too they think Fat Trel embodies da area betta

not from there either
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To all the North Carolina posters, do they ? wit j. Cole out there?