Beyonce - I Been On (Remix) ft.Bun B, Z-Ro, Scarface, Willie D, Slim Thug & Lil Keke

124»

Comments

• PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Bey not even top 3. Adele rearranged the whole game. Taylor Swift and Rihanna got the 2nd n 3rd spots. Dance moves and hot beats aren't gonna topple Adele. Now she wanna try the "Good girl gone bad" route which is a tired ass gimmick. What made Bey dope in the first place is she had that bad girl in her but knew how to use it. (Baby Boy feat Sean Paul for example.) ? went pop n safe. After Diva allllll her music started to sound the same. Only females listened to it. There was a time when I could sit through a Beyonce song. She had Slim Thug, T.I. and Lil Wayne features made her ? enjoyable for the male listener. She lost her spot and is insecure and in denile about it, hence Bow Down. ? can nosign all they want. Kelly had hits with Icy & Never End and Beyonce hasn't had a certified banger in a minute.

huh?

also i guarantee Adele never gonna sell those types of records again

Bey hasn't had a hit in quite some time. And yea Adele don't got another Rolling In The Deep in her arsenal

Next album Even if all the singles fail, next album Adele drops is gonna sell 3 mil at the very least. Beyonce aint touchin 2.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lls man random ass lineup I neva thought you'd see Z-Ro nd Willie D on a track wit beyonce man did anyone see da feelings displayed by Kirko Bangz for not being a part of dis track?

Nah lol, lmao at Kirko thinking he's qualified to be on a Beyonce track
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    lls man random ass lineup I neva thought you'd see Z-Ro nd Willie D on a track wit beyonce man did anyone see da feelings displayed by Kirko Bangz for not being a part of dis track?

Kirko Bangz is trash, we don't claim that ? like that lol

dude said he felt disrespected dat he wasnt a part of dis track lol da Beyhive killed his mentions on twitter ? was comedy