Yall just taking ain't talking about that 5am joint by Drake enough? Give it up yo!

2»

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? this song
    ? drake
    ? drake for actually thinking he started from the bottom.

? this thread
    ? papa John's pizza
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was talked about...probably way more than the "Started From The Bottom" joint...strictly "Comeback Season" Drake returned...for a few minutes.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake may not have grown up in the projects, but I remember reading that his mother had it a little rough as a single parent. Hell atleast he isn't a overrated reporting live from the second step of a stoop in queens bridge rapper.

Nas lost
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignoring the childish responses, this thread is very telling of the direction that hiphop is heading and why bs rules right now, cuzt the general public is clearly full of bs too, as witness in this thread, so carry on pushing the ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    ? this song
    ? drake
    ? drake for actually thinking he started from the bottom.

? this thread
    ? papa John's pizza

You went to far with the papa johns
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ignoring the childish responses, this thread is very telling of the direction that hiphop is heading and why bs rules right now, cuzt the general public is clearly full of bs too, as witness in this thread, so carry on pushing the ? .

All ok out of alk the people who ? on u in this thread u wack me and I didn't
    Say nada I must of really hurt ur feelings and u got these responses because your the weakest poster on here
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

All ok out of alk the people who ? on u in this thread u wack me and I didn't
    Say nada I must of really hurt ur feelings and u got these responses because your the weakest poster on here

Lmao@ how the reaction that you merit got you in your feelings, you give that ? so much importance, lmao, here goes another rofl... you wack cuz you a stalker and a dickrider and have no reasons to be in my thread, smh
This discussion has been closed.