What is your greatest PERSONAL sports moment?

Options
13»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    finishing in the top 3 of a 5K. since it was last year. and since other sports came semi natural to me, i never had to really work at them to get better. so i never got that satisfaction of "hard work paying off".. but i hated running and wasn't good at distances. so i actually had to spend a few months training and posting some bad finishes and it was hard to stay motivated but after a few weeks i was able to ? the top 3 in a race. nah ? that, it was that 3 run walk off home run i hit in 11th grade at the championship game of the high school conference tournament against east gaston. it was great because i was leadoff and didn't have much power, so when i hit it, everyone was yelling to the guys on base to tag up, but the ball kept sailing and went over the fence. only hit 3 home runs in high school but that was the best.

@Matt-

same ? happened to me since high school i been running 5K's and 6 miles races and even half marathons hopefully run a full marathon soon. I hated running for years and years. But i started listening to music on my nano and started doing 5K's to stay in shape. Now i run 3 times a week and would run more if i didn't wanna have healthy joints and recover. And runners high is dope as ? lol.

@Monizzle14 Do you take any supplements for that? I've had some bad joints from hooping all the time. I took a bunch of vitamins to help, but hands down the best one I've used is Animal Flex. I have 0 pain in any joint after taking this ? . Try it if you don't already take something. Definitely worth it.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/flex.html

i don't have joint pain i just am trying to be proactive at age 22 to keep less stress on the knees by only running 3 times a week so i can continue running till im old as ? lol. Im young and healthy as ? but i have heard of people that as they get older the mileage every week of just running without mixing it up by doing cross trainning or other strength workouts is not got for you. Every few weeks i cut my trainning running miles in half and do cardio or kickboxing.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intramural football-We went 11-0 during the season spankin everybody, won the on-campus title...

Then the championship game against the medical campus: some big frat type white boys who had a QB that played QB in college

I got a pick 6 on the first play! Heavy ? was talked: Deion, ngga, Deion!. DON'T THROW THIS WAY!

We lost 34-6. But we dont acknowledge that game tho. I still have my "Intramural Champion" t-shirt
  • S2J
    Options
    Now that i think about it, freshman yr of HS Bball was GOAT for me

-I practiced w/ JV, but to get playin time i played freshman games. So I just used to stroll into 1 freshman practice a week. Coaches treated them like ass, but i got that preferential treatment. Nggas did not like me lol

-My coach used to just come in my classes and just randomly pull me out like he needed me...we go outside n he askin what i think about the girls n ? (years later we found out coaches was smokin weed w/ players, fukin the girl managers...)

-Coach was from NY, so he had a play called Brooklyn, which was just a clear out for me (PG) to just b sick. Im dribblin around for 20 seconds n ? ...
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Intramural football-We went 11-0 during the season spankin everybody, won the on-campus title...

Then the championship game against the medical campus: some big frat type white boys who had a QB that played QB in college

I got a pick 6 on the first play! Heavy ? was talked: Deion, ngga, Deion!. DON'T THROW THIS WAY!

We lost 34-6. But we dont acknowledge that game tho. I still have my "Intramural Champion" t-shirt

I just graduated last may but intramural was got ? every year. I won the floor hockey championship my sophomore year and got a shirt that says the same ? your shirt says lmao. And football and basketball intramural's would have crowds for regular season games weather it was ? or friends who weren't playing that day. Man i miss intramural college sports

• proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Pitching machine baseball being one of the smallest on the team and batting clean. Nothing like walking to first with that Manny Ramirez pose. Holding the bat in the air. also stealing home during traveling baseball
  • S2J
    Options

I just graduated last may but intramural was got ? every year. I won the floor hockey championship my sophomore year and got a shirt that says the same ? your shirt says lmao. And football and basketball intramural's would have crowds for regular season games weather it was ? or friends who weren't playing that day. Man i miss intramural college sports

Yessirrr.

The bytches, ngga the bytches...Intamural bball was an event for the black population at my shcool
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Options

Yessirrr.

The bytches, ngga the bytches...Intamural bball was an event for the black population at my shcool

we had 2 leagues for basketball an NBA and ABA. Some of these ? in the NBA league if they had the commitment could have played on our D3 team but you know how ncaa sports be time consuming and not many get to play.