Battlefield 4 Release Window Reportedly Outed

Options
2»

Comments

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a bad company 2/bf3 head - but i honestly couldnt make it through the whole 17mins vid - it does seem like bf3.5 4real...gonna have to wait until moire info/gameplay is released
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    BF3.5

wack

Same game same wackness

You bought MW3 thou b.

MW3 >>>>>>> BF3

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only ? play Battlefield
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never ? w/ battlefield before but dat 17 min vid looked REAL, they comin' for CoD...........
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    never ? w/ battlefield before but dat 17 min vid looked REAL, they comin' for CoD...........

Its only like 20 bucks used, that's a steal.
  • The Recipe
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ? overlooking the fact that we have to get use to 32, 48, 64 man servers next gen, I probably will sick to 32 man.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    ? overlooking the fact that we have to get use to 32, 48, 64 man servers next gen, I probably will sick to 32 man.
    Big ass maps are always better with more players, unless you wanna be Ishi and play Conquest with 10,000 tickets and only get like 60 kills, but the match was 5 hours long lol. Metro on PC with 64 players is ass tho.
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got mine preordered today. Came with some weak ass dog tags and a code for the first DLC free
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    any word on premium at launch tho. I hope they dont pull that same ? they did with bf3 - announcing it mths AFTER. id rather pay 80 for d game and premium at launch then 60 at launch then another 50 for premium...
  • The Recipe
    Options
    aka_OG wrote: »
    any word on premium at launch tho. I hope they dont pull that same ? they did with bf3 - announcing it mths AFTER. id rather pay 80 for d game and premium at launch then 60 at launch then another 50 for premium...

Doesnt look like it will drop at launch since you get a dlc if you preorder , They are probably going to roll it out the same as they did for BF3.
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Armored shield maps are boring as ? on console. You can run around for five minutes before you find someone on the other team.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Armored shield maps are boring as ? on console. You can run around for five minutes before you find someone on the other team.

Haven't even played Armored ? yet.
  • Ishi
    Options

Haven't even played Armored ? yet.

Beautiful maps just not made for consoles 12v12.
  • The Recipe
    Options
    Frostbite 3.0 Ya Bish.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    ? hollering Frostbite 3.0 and current gen can't even handle 2.0. Watch this ? get dumbed all the way the ? down on PS4. Either that or Sub-Zero is gonna make a guest appearance on the battlefield because this ? (BF3) stay freezing. And all this time I thought ? were camping; They might've been frozen, smh (sarcasm).

Why yall play Conquest, that ? wack as ? . Probably the mode type that PimpMVP played when he only saw 4 people in 30 minutes.
  • Ishi
    Options
    ? hollering Frostbite 3.0 and current gen can't even handle 2.0. Watch this ? get dumbed all the way the ? down on PS4. Either that or Sub-Zero is gonna make a guest appearance on the battlefield because this ? (BF3) stay freezing. And all this time I thought ? were camping; They might've been frozen, smh (sarcasm).

Why yall play Conquest, that ? wack as ? . Probably the mode type that PimpMVP played when he only saw 4 people in 30 minutes.

Lol @ bolded
    Yo i froze on gulf a while back on a 300 ticket game. I was 35-0 with maybe like 10mins worth of tickets left before the game was over. I just chalk it up as karma for being a lucky ass ? with that As Val the whole game.

I play conquest because i don't know enough people that play rush. Playing rush with randoms isn't fun anytime your not attacking.
  • funkdocdamc
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I jumped in The Recipe's conquest game on Tehran Highway and they were winning 133-75.....and lost. Our team just let the other team keep all the territory and said ? it. I was mad as ? .

I sent Michael Malice an invite; ? probably looked at that ? and said, "? outta here ? " lol.
  • The Recipe
    edited April 2013
    Options

You probably play Conquest as infantry, thats why its wack to you, Conquest is a Heavy Armor Mode IMO I use to strictly play rush, then I learned to tank. Rolling around Oman in a Tank or IFV capping flags and waxing ass is fun as ? . I went from 1ish K/D games on a regular as infantry to 3 and up K/D games Tanking, killing way more is just more interesting to me.

? I seen you bail out on my on Kharg Island too, when that Chopper was raining down on us, I didnt die though I evaded and repaired LOL.

But, Shooting Down Choppers with the Main Tank Cannon on Conquest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Frostbite 3.0 Ya Bish.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options

You probably play Conquest as infantry, thats why its wack to you, Conquest is a Heavy Armor Mode IMO I use to strictly play rush, then I learned to tank. Rolling around Oman in a Tank or IFV capping flags and waxing ass is fun as ? . I went from 1ish K/D games on a regular as infantry to 3 and up K/D games Tanking, killing way more is just more interesting to me.

? I seen you bail out on my on Kharg Island too, when that Chopper was raining down on us, I didnt die though I evaded and repaired LOL.

But, Shooting Down Choppers with the Main Tank Cannon on Conquest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I didn't play Kharg Island (I don't think). I joined but never spawned. I looked at the tickets and said hell no, lol. Nah, but ? hide too much on Conquest. Tanking is kinda boring to me honestly. I prefer blowing them up. It would be fun if it had BCBC2 destruction, but shooting houses and them not falling is wack to me, defeats the purpose of a ? tank lol. A tank that can't destroy brick and concrete....stop it.

And I play roles based on objectives, which ? don't do which is why I have a love/hate relationship with this game. ? be on Conquest getting shot and blown to hell by choppers/tanks but never switch to engineer to take the ? out, dumb as ? . We all have a class we prefer to play, but ? just let the opponents repeatedly murk them. If we're attacking on Rush, I'll play medic; defending, engineer or support. ? snipers tho. Most people can't play that role effectively.
  • The Recipe
    edited April 2013
    Options

I didn't play Kharg Island (I don't think). I joined but never spawned. I looked at the tickets and said hell no, lol. Nah, but ? hide too much on Conquest. Tanking is kinda boring to me honestly. I prefer blowing them up. It would be fun if it had BCBC2 destruction, but shooting houses and them not falling is wack to me, defeats the purpose of a ? tank lol. A tank that can't destroy brick and concrete....stop it.

And I play roles based on objectives, which ? don't do which is why I have a love/hate relationship with this game. ? be on Conquest getting shot and blown to hell by choppers/tanks but never switch to engineer to take the ? out, dumb as ? . We all have a class we prefer to play, but ? just let the opponents repeatedly murk them. If we're attacking on Rush, I'll play medic; defending, engineer or support. ? snipers tho. Most people can't play that role effectively.

It was a ? on top of a sky scrapper today with a soflam, wish there was complete destruction. ? do be hiding but I run Proximity, Free kills If a ? in a building hiding I ? them with splash damage or shoot out the wall and get them with rubble. Learning to tank and fly has extended BF3 life for me though.
  • The Recipe
    Options