Random Question: Do You Believe In Reincarnation and/or Karma

2»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup
    Of course there is, I'm living proof. I was Gilgamesh, Imhotep, Ramses, Sun Tzu, Mansa Musa, Miyamoto Musashi, and I came along.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Of course there is, I'm living proof. I was Gilgamesh, Imhotep, Ramses, Sun Tzu, Mansa Musa, Miyamoto Musashi, and I came along.

So u should have the same skillset and looks

Your personality and dna carries over soooo

Imhotep,father of medicine..what have u done?

Mansa musa great flamboyant leader and businessman,most gold and salt? Wheres your resources,wheres your army?

Ramses? Which one ? its 11 of them, and they not all related.

I think u just foolish
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    speaking on karma

"man you do dirt you get dirt. trick!"

now watch me step back like I did work!"

~dmx 4,3,2,1 the lox money power respect~
  • edwardnigma
    edited April 2013
    Yup
    if its not real....its still intelligent to ask what becomes of your energy because its a fact it does not die

So its good to ask and study these things atleast somewhat during yout life

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind Of
    KARMA YES... REINCARNATION.. NAW..

WHEN U DIE, U GOING TO MEET THE MAKER... THEN HE GONE TELL YOU WHERE UR GOING

would you consider yourself Christian?

NOT CONSIDER.. I AM
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KARMA YES... REINCARNATION.. NAW..

NOT CONSIDER.. I AM

but you know karma is not a Christian principle right?
  • Ajackson17
    Yup

Mansa musa great flamboyant leader and businessman,most gold and salt? Wheres your resources,wheres your army?

I think u just foolish

My energy can go anywhere brotha. I'm obviously going to do something big. Let me show you something brotha.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw
    Makes for good sayings and movies but pure ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind Of
    K.ARMA YES... REINCARNATION.. NAW..

NOT CONSIDER.. I AM

but you know karma is not a Christian principle right?

TRUE..ITS A BUDDIST CONCEPT..BUT THE BIBLE DOES SAY THAT YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU SEW..SO BASICALLY ITS THE SAME THING
  • edwardnigma
    Yup

I think u just foolish

My energy can go anywhere brotha. I'm obviously going to do something big. Let me show you something brotha.

What u gonna do brother

u gonna show me the largest arms in the worldbrother

Why the ? did u just start calling me brother brother

Im getting tired of this ? brother!

Oh brother brother ? brother,mother cousin auntie,sister,cousingreat grand mother motherfuvkingrandbrother
    Is that you ajacksonbrother
    tumblr_maqc161Xsw1qdjgqko1_400.jpg

R u the hulkster reincarnated?

• hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind Of
    Its good in theory but bad ? happen to good people, also.. so it kinda goes out the window..
  • edwardnigma
    Yup
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    'karma' is an excuse people use to justify why certain things happen. It's entirely made up.

Reincarnation is more made up ? .

I think for it to be taken so seroius amongst the intellectuals of the world it deserves more credit then to be called

"some made up ? "

Y do u feel that way?

How do u feel about children who feel like they have been here before? I was like that.

Or how bout this? Do u consider the creator of Ford motorvehicles and walt disney to be credible people? They believed in reincarnation

Just askin for convo ill respect your views,no dissin
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw
    Has anyone ever PROVED they've been here before?

Has anyone ever PROVED something bad/good happened to them because of past bad/good actions?

Now you see my point.
    Hopefully, ? don't respond to you with some personal example that merely shows causality.

Such as: "I punched a dog once, and then it bit me. So Karma must be real.".

That'd be terrible if ? did that.
  • edwardnigma
    Yup
    Well you should look up certain cases like Jeffrey Keene who actually puts himself out there and shows his pictures

Of course everyone was pharoah cleopatra elvis and tupac

But then you have cases of kids who remember being some random cab driver across town and claim to miss something very personal info theres no way they could know

I think if u r interested enough you should do your own research

Your own and be like a detective dont go for b.s like ajackson was sayin n I think he was joking neway

It is at the least worth a debate and discussion

It.happens
  • edwardnigma
    Yup
    If karma existed why are there children in third world countries starving to death?
    What could they have possibly done to deserve that?

Is there a reason why this should not be happening?

And what is the foundation of the theory

Bad things should not happen?
  • edwardnigma
    Yup
    If karma existed why are there children in third world countries starving to death?
    What could they have possibly done to deserve that?

Is there a reason why this should not be happening?

And what is the foundation of the theory

Bad things should not happen?

I didnt say that. But if karma is real then something bad happening mustve been caused by an ill doing... I'm asking what'd they do to deserve it?

Do you expect an actual verbal answer from a specific authority on this at a specific time when u wake up about, why those kids are suffering?

Like a news announcement?

I dont think you do,maybe your heart yearns for it because you feel awful for those people

But in life we.have to dig deep for our answers.

Look,i believe in it and sometimed its like I have nothin but bad luck

But I thank ? Im living and I try to change my fortunes

If you had better luck in life and nothing bad ever happened to you, would that make you believe

Because to me that is closer to fantasy

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup
    hoodsavior wrote: »
    Its good in theory but bad ? happen to good people, also.. so it kinda goes out the window..

Well actually karma means if you do good/bad ? in this lifetime it comes back in the next
    But its whatever i just clicced yes i dunno if i believe it

• Ajackson17
    Yup
    I believe in it and I believe as soon we can understand dimensions better we would get a better answer. Buddhism was the first to say the universe is sentient and self aware. Now m theory scientist are believing in it. Asians are smart for a reason and taking all scientific jobs away.
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup
    I believe in it and I believe as soon we can understand dimensions better we would get a better answer. Buddhism was the first to say the universe is sentient and self aware. Now m theory scientist are believing in it. Asians are smart for a reason and taking all scientific jobs away.

It is too early in the equinox to be that stupid my ? ..........

Now that we are at the gates of hell.......

We are clear for "intelligent discussion"..............

Karma is little more than the principle of cause and effect............

Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law

Many think that these are Asian or Indian exclusive ideologies...................

However they were in practice throughout the ancient world............

i.e. The Vision of Tehuti............

Generally, Western popular culture portrays karma as more of a supranatural mystical force than a perspective on causality........

• Ajackson17
    Yup
    Drew_Ali wrote: »

It is too early in the equinox to be that stupid my ? ..........

Now that we are at the gates of hell.......

We are clear for "intelligent discussion"..............

Karma is little more than the principle of cause and effect............

Every Cause has its Effect; every Effect has its Cause; everything happens according to Law; Chance is but a name for Law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the Law

Many think that these are Asian or Indian exclusive ideologies...................

However they were in practice throughout the ancient world............

i.e. The Vision of Tehuti............

Generally, Western popular culture portrays karma as more of a supranatural mystical force than a perspective on causality........

Nah I was correct. You have dr.neil degrasse who probably is thr smartest ? today and asia has the smartest person on the planet.
  • Squidward Tentacles
    Squidward Tentacles Members Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Kind Of
    not in the Hindu sense where one's soul travels from one life to the next until you attain moksha. but rather there is no soul no conscious entity which transmigrates from one life to another, no permanence. instead you repeat the process of existence until you achieve enlightenment. how long it takes for you to do so is up to you.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    I believe it as it is being said now that our thoughts create our reality. If you believe karma is a reality, it's reality you will see. Everything is how we perceive it anyway, ain't no way around that.