Name some rappers whose cities don't like them?

Options

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    To all the North Carolina posters, do they ? wit j. Cole out there?
    I heard he was getting a decent amount of play in NC when FNL and CW:SLS dropped.. I moved to Charlotte in August, but since he hasn't really dropped anything since I been here, I can't really say..
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chief keef don't get love from his own neighborhood yet along the city...and it's rumored that he not suppose to be even reppin the bd set he always calling out...but true no one ? with yung berg lol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    A lot of rappers aren't from where they say they are, unless you are allowed to claim a place you left in 1st grade

Nah like that ? is not from Chicago but the outside area of it. You know how when ? that live 40 min from a city but claims it.

We don't do that in NJ lol

S/n: Wale born in Dc but lived in Moco and Virginia, I got a friend that went to hs with him at Quince somethingoranother
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chief keef don't get love from his own neighborhood yet along the city...and it's rumored that he not suppose to be even reppin the bd set he always calling out...but true no one ? with yung berg lol

I stay in chicago. Now as far as pockets of jealous hating chicago ? not ? wit keef. One thing..... but to say the Chi don't ? wit keef is wrong. They're playing his ? on the street.
    Rumors?
    Because you got beef with another gang or some jealous ? from your city does not mean the city don't ? wit you. Chicago is notorious for haters. ? always gossiping. I remember bump j was hating hard on Twista... but the city ? with everybody but yung berg.

I never heard of a ? comin out of Englewood getting locked up and ? that wasn't plugged. Ever. Where are you getting your information?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Bank$ - Queens.

My fam from Queens told me that they thought Bank$ died after BBB.

I couldn't stop laughing.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Bank$ - Queens.

My fam from Queens told me that they thought Bank$ died after BBB.

I couldn't stop laughing.
    ? .. Banks has his own Museum in Queens, with statues and ? around the entrances..
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Royce was getting threatened all over Detroit years ago...not so much anymore. I thought they were gonna murk duke lol
    could u elaborate?

Some local ? , I explained it on pg. 2. Back when the ? Glove Network was around those cats hated Royce...It might have been some other ? but I remember that station being the one with ? driving around town carrying guns talking about killing him over some stupid ? .

It was right after Royce first became national.

I remember this ? .....but Detroit is a crab in a barrel city anyway u can't have ? .....? will flash they shot and talk reckless.....but the second the next man gets somethin....he gets hated on hard
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game ain't got a function pass throughout the city like Kendrick
    Game keeps the wheels oiled in his lil burnt out hood and so exceptions are made only with "some" of them ? mainly out of respect for his brother.
    (My 24 year old niece father is from CBP... )
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Florida loves ross no internet lies
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shenco...where he from
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »
    Is Ice Cube not allowed
    anywhere in Cali?

Keitarock ran Cube out South Central years ago.

Please elaborate cause keita is from the set and my unc would have said that before and I know and knew Lil keita and baby keita and this doesn't sound right. Now keita checked suge before and keita had problems from the set behind what happened to Bo-Dee at the death row party in 95 .
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    shenco...where he from

? ? avenue next to doo doo grits boulevard in Philly
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    shenco...where he from

from philly...but we all know who runs philly

Peanut-Live-215-Getting-To-Da-Money-Behind-The-Scenes-Video.png
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    drake - Toronto aka screwface Capitol . alot of ? don't really support that ? out here.Its ? tho but thats just how it is out here.? try to get at him when he come down too lol
  • Zigefresh
    Zigefresh Members Posts: 233 ✭✭
    Options
    Ricky.G wrote: »
    drake - Toronto aka screwface Capitol . alot of ? don't really support that ? out here.Its ? tho but thats just how it is out here.? try to get at him when he come down too lol

What hood is he from in Toronto? I know it's probably a nice area and all but whats the name?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zigefresh wrote: »
    Ricky.G wrote: »

What hood is he from in Toronto? I know it's probably a nice area and all but whats the name?

Forest hill but it is upper middle class neighborhood.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    A lot of rappers aren't from where they say they are, unless you are allowed to claim a place you left in 1st grade

Nah like that ? is not from Chicago but the outside area of it. You know how when ? that live 40 min from a city but claims it.

Oaklawn is like couple blocks from Chicago.
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Its a lot of misinformation in this thread. really don't understand how someone that lives in another city gonna speak for another city.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    *googles Oak Lawn*

its not in Chicago and is 90 percent white lmao
  • tanktank
    tanktank Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options
    To all the North Carolina posters, do they ? wit j. Cole out there?

I don't know how the hatin ? operate, but as a whole, ? and ? love that ? down here in fayetteville. its a small city, so for that ? to blow up like he did, and still come back, they love it. he was just here a few weeks ago too.
  • tanktank
    tanktank Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options

Oaklawn is like couple blocks from Chicago.

yeah, oak lawn cant be no more than 2 miles from the plaza, which in the mid to late 90's is the mall where most ? went anyway. i consider him a chicago ? . it aint like he ever rapped about selling dope or no ? like that.
    oh yeah, im from chicago, but now i live in fayetteville, nc in case anyone has a questions.

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *googles Oak Lawn*

You could be in the chi and walk across the street and be in the suburbs. Depending on what area you come from most everybody claims the chi. Example ... D.Wade.

• StoneColdMikey
    Options
    *googles Oak Lawn*

You could be in the chi and walk across the street and be in the suburbs. Depending on what area you come from most everybody claims the chi. Example ... D.Wade.

• DJ Pauls Arm
    DJ Pauls Arm Members Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? thread.
    Anyone with money is a potential target.