10 Reasons Why Tyler Perry is the Worst (from Complex.com)

2»

Comments

• rap mysterio
    rap mysterio Members Posts: 171 ✭✭
    And that new movie of his is trash too
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    I admit I got tired of the Madea thing, the dark skinned bad guy vs light skinned hero, religious pandering part too.. But then I realized that he is being successful as a black man in a portion of the industry where that's rare and he seems to be doing it of his own accord... I gotta respect that.. Plus I noticed that we don't drag the white directors/producers who make carbon copy movies or re-release/remake the same movies and put them out like they are new through the mud like we do TP... I wonder why that is...
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    i will never get the TP hate

dont like his ? , cool and leave it at that

but you gotta respect that man hustle and where he came from

So the same could be said for Soulja Boy right?

"He might be trash, but you gotta respect his hustle"

Me: "Man Slavery was the worst"
    RD: "? was horrible, but you gotta respect the slave master's hustle"

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another reason to hate on TP is the fact that he thinks he's above criticism. Don't like his movies, he will say why black people tear each other down. won't let movie critics screen his movies.

TP is repressed ? that uses the Medea Character and religion as coping mechanisms to keep him from being ? .
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

terrible analogy

come better than that if you trying to make a serious case

i respect anybody who make it from a tough space to a well off space based off their work
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭

I will never get people who never get the TP hate.

If you got ever dumb black chick and her mother walking around talking like Tyler Perry is black Jesus.

It only stands to reason that that would spark a counter movement of people pointing out that he's an untalented ? hack.

And no, I don't have to respect his hustle. There are tons of people who get rich off of ? . Making a lot of doesn't automatically make you worthy of respect, at least not in my opinion.

so your hate of another man is based off what ? think of him

sounds like plain hate and ironically i would expect that type of argument to come from a hoe

he made it far to be so untalented

and i said respect where he came from and the ? he made it through to get to this point

Dog, I don't hate the man. I don't even know the man. I hate his work, because it sucks. And the only reason I feel the need to make that known is in response to all those who act like he's Black Shakespeare. What kinda ? ? are you on? Only people that approve of something are allowed to make their opinion known. Everyone can praise Tyler Perry's ? , but anyone who dislikes it and can provide reasons why is "hating." That's just silly.

You don't need talent to become famous. See Kim Kardashian and half the "celebrities" on TV. Dude panders to the black religious crown. They will support anything as long as it's got a bunch of black people and at least 10 references to Jesus and/? .

And I don't really have to respect anything about his life. It's good for him that he made it through all that. But why would I respect him for getting to this point if I don't respect the means by which he did it. There are hoes out there that have sucked ? into millions of dollars. I'm supposed to respect them too because they're rich?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyler Perry is terrible, but so is Complex

Complex lists are the ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    loch121 wrote: »

Complex lists are the ?

You on mobile and the auto correct inserted a "the" huh? I hate it when that happens.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only stand something from Tyler perry for 3min I don't get on here and say anything about it either but.... I don't get the guy who comes into a message board telling people they can't discuss ? when that's the whole point of a message board.
  • R.D.
    bruh the ? just said he hated another ? who made it from homeless to one of the successful men(not just black men) in the industry

You hate success ? you got ? tendencies
  • loch121
    loch121 wrote: »

Complex lists are the ?

You on mobile and the auto correct inserted a "the" huh? I hate it when that happens.

What do you mean?
  • loch121
    edited April 2013
    bruh the ? just said he hated another ? who made it from homeless to one of the successful men(not just black men) in the industry

Actually a man who cross dresses in front of the world has ? tendencies
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

terrible analogy

i respect anybody who make it from a tough space to a well off space based off their work

But you skipped over the Soulja Boy analogy?

Pick N Choose ass ?
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i seen this in the related articles section:

Tyler Perry Was Disappointed In "Prometheus" And Is Now Writing His Own Sci-Fi Movie

bart-scared.gif
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i seen this in the related articles section:

Tyler Perry Was Disappointed In "Prometheus" And Is Now Writing His Own Sci-Fi MovieM

bart-scared.gif

Madea in Space? Madea Vs Predator?
  • R.D.

terrible analogy

But you skipped over the Soulja Boy analogy?

Pick N Choose ass ?

nahhhh last line applies to Soulja too
  • The Lonious Monk

That's pretty much the opposite of what I said, but hey the way you caping for him, ya'll might be butt buddies. I've learned not to say anything disparaging about a dude around his lover. ? gets messy, so I'll leave it alone.
  • R.D.

That's pretty much the opposite of what I said, but hey the way you caping for him, ya'll might be butt buddies. I've learned not to say anything disparaging about a dude around his lover. ? gets messy, so I'll leave it alone.

? id knock you the ? out
  • The Lonious Monk

? id knock you the ? out

I told you I'd quit talking about your dream boyfriend. No need to get hostile. Calm down, nobody is trying to hurt your or your man's feelings.