Pat Riley ETHERS Danny Ainge about lebron criticism

2»

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pat Riley is that ? , only a grimy ? could successfully coach those old Knicks teams from back in the day lol...
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeBron didn't get this support in Cleveland, Dan Gilbert would have ignored Danny Ainge comment lol
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pat riley ain't That ? ...yall need to stop that lil sayin ? ?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ "I don't want to mess up his Armani suits and all that hair goop. It would be way too expensive for me,"
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Pat riley ain't That ? ...yall need to stop that lil sayin ? ?

you follow a team that is a dumpster fire because an old ass ? makes all the choices with emotion instead of logic ain't nobody going to go to your opinion when it comes to who "that ? is"
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    the nba wasso much better when everybody wasnt friends

You realize this has never been the case in NBA history right? Majority of the top players have always been cool off the court. Rarely did rivalries extend to real life "? them ? over there"...

But them ? wasn't friendly on thecoury
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »

Like Barkley and Jordan, Jordan and Oakley, Bird and Magic, oh wait!

More like Jordan/Isaiah, Jordan/Reggie, Reggie/NY, Shaq/whoever starts at SG on his old team, Detroit/NBA...that type of ? . Plus I'm sure Kurt Rambis don't ? with Kevin McHale AT ALL.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know ESPN got their fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes crossed for this series to happen again.

Over/under on each game of the series having 30 close ups of Ainge and Riley.

5ajq7l.gif
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »

More like Jordan/Isaiah, Jordan/Reggie, Reggie/NY, Shaq/whoever starts at SG on his old team, Detroit/NBA...that type of ? . Plus I'm sure Kurt Rambis don't ? with Kevin McHale AT ALL.

Right and he namin bird/magic like the Lakers and Celtics weren't tryin to ? each other on the court
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody cry more than D-Wade.

But yea Pat Riley statement was goat. It's up there with John Chaney wanting to put hands on Calipari.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlightKing wrote: »

Right and he namin bird/magic like the Lakers and Celtics weren't tryin to ? each other on the court

Bird and Magic couldn't stand each other until their careers were winding down. They've both said this on several occasions.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

But yea Pat Riley statement was goat. It's up there with John Chaney wanting to put hands on Calipari.

College coach rivalries >>>>

Don't forget, they fight battles in the season and the offseason with recruiting. And lot of the shady ? on the recruiting trail goes undocumented. So that beef is real.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

College coach rivalries >>>>

Don't forget, they fight battles in the season and the offseason with recruiting. And lot of the shady ? on the recruiting trail goes undocumented. So that beef is real.

Hell yea this was true emotion right here

http://youtu.be/51-4sJTf7iQ