Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jackwagon is a new one
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    according to UrbanDictionary.com...

3. Jack Wagon

Lame, whiney, pathetic, take it in the ass sissypunk looking for a pity party.

Quit crying and grow a pair, you little jack wagon!

5. jack wagon

A ? bandwaggoner. Someone who hops on trends very quickly and without knowing what they mean or represent. Usually a huge poser as well as a tool.

Conor: Dude Jack just came to school with a bulls SnapBack on and he couldn't name one player on the bulls.
    Robert: What a jack wagon!
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just a white guy making a "white" joke. He failed to realize our humor just isn't the same.

Their "funniest" comedians would get boo'd like crazy at the Apollo.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just a white guy making a "white" joke. He failed to realize our humor just isn't the same.

True. Cause all the greatest comedians have come through the Apollo
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually, pretty much ever white comedian I've ever seen come through the Apollo has gotten a lot of laughs. That's not to say white comedians are funny. It's just that the ones brave enough to go to the Apollo know to be on their ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    If a black man said it with a bunch of white guys it would be all good. ? all this PC ? . Dougie you cool with me. You think he called them the n-word or some ? by the way people reacted, go outside it's sunny. I'm done.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well wadda know, the black IC has 'no ? given' lol Its obviously not a 'fire him' big deal, but yall bein so dismissive of this is funny.

He was suspended a year or so ago by ESPN for sayin black athletes were overrated, while tryin to hype jimmer freddette as the best prospect

Also, in DC i see this all the time from white coworkers that are new to the city and not used to bein around and taking direction from nggas-they use fake humor/sarcasm to mask that fear, uncomfortableness, and in worse cases racism and superiority complexes.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of those times when you forget you aren't joking behind the scenes. Not a big deal though.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

George Carlin would murder any stage he stepped on.

Used to tour with Pryor too. That's how he got his role on Car Wash.

5372085_std.jpg

My moms used to bump Richard Pryor and George Carlin tapes damn near every weekend.

I learned every curse word I know from my parents, Richard Pryor, and George Carlin. lol

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Well wadda know, the black IC has 'no ? given' lol Its obviously not a 'fire him' big deal, but yall bein so dismissive of this is funny.

He was suspended a year or so ago by ESPN for sayin black athletes were overrated, while tryin to hype jimmer freddette as the best prospect

Also, in DC i see this all the time from white coworkers that are new to the city and not used to bein around and taking direction from nggas-they use fake humor/sarcasm to mask that fear, uncomfortableness, and in worse cases racism and superiority complexes.

What's your point? He said some offensive ? a year ago, so we're supposed to overreact to some mundane ? he said now? That's dumb as ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »

What's your point? He said some offensive ? a year ago, so we're supposed to overreact to some mundane ? he said now? That's dumb as ? .

Im pointing out the psycology behind it. To me its fascinating-how the most 'mundane' words can give a glimpse into how people really feel. Its called Statement Analysis if you're into that sorta stuff...
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

5372085_std.jpg

My moms used to bump Richard Pryor and George Carlin tapes damn near every weekend.

I learned every curse word I know from my parents, Richard Pryor, and George Carlin. lol

Louis CK a funny ass white dude too.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah he's not funny either. I don't give a ? who he is. Dude's joke be sounding forced and silly at best. Their ? is never legitimately funny.
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah he's not funny either. I don't give a ? who he is. Dude's joke be sounding forced and silly at best. Their ? is never legitimately funny.

Watch Bill Burr
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭

I CAN NEVER FIND A WHITE MAN FUNNY

Translation......
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭

5372085_std.jpg

Louis CK a funny ass white dude too.

Co sign like a mugg. He's probably the new Carlin.

His show is slept on too.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CK dude is funny and so is Bill Burr
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perfect example of when this PC ? gets out of hand...this is non news news
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did somebody already say "but Greg Gumbel was on the panel too". If not, then Greg Gumbel was on the panel too. #SoHeWasntTheOnlyWhiteManOnTheShow
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *"aneed123"does not approve of what Gottlieb said.*
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gottlieb should've said, I'm here to bring the theif's perspective... since that ? stole from his dormmates while at Notre Dame
    Gottlieb Charged in Credit Card Theft
    Jurisprudence: Former Tustin High and Notre Dame basketball player faces up to three years in prison and $10,000 fine if convicted.
    September 13, 1996|CHRIS FOSTER | TIMES STAFF WRITER

Doug Gottlieb, a former Notre Dame and Tustin High School basketball player, has been charged with felony theft for allegedly using stolen credit cards to purchase nearly $1,000 of merchandise, St. Joseph County (Ind.) prosecutor Mike Barnes said.

Gottlieb will surrender voluntarily Monday in Indiana and make a court appearance Tuesday, according to Barnes. Barnes said no warrant has been issued at this time and bail was set at $5,000 bond or $500 cash. Gottlieb faces a possible three-year prison term and a fine of up to $10,000 if convicted.

"We reviewed the evidence and filed what we believe is the appropriate charge," Barnes said. "There could be a wide range of penalties. It can be treated as a misdemeanor at sentencing if it's deemed appropriate at that time."

Bob Gottlieb, Doug's father, said the incident stemmed from pressure Gottlieb was experiencing at school. Gottlieb will attend counseling sessions, Bob said.

"Unfortunately Doug made a serious mistake in judgment and he realizes it," Gottlieb said. "He has sent checks for restitution and called each of the kids involved to apologize.

"He was in a very difficult situation in South Bend and we thought he was handling it well, but apparently he was internalizing his emotions and feelings and it built up."

Gottlieb, who left Notre Dame in June, allegedly stole credit cards from three students who lived on the same dormitory floor. He purchased about $950 in merchandise from a sporting goods and jewelry store and bought dinner and gas with the cards.

The three students reported the thefts to a Notre Dame official after receiving bills. The matter was turned over to the South Bend police.

Gottlieb played in 27 games, starting 23, as a freshman. He averaged 4.6 points and led the team with 154 assists. He has enrolled at Golden West College, but said he will not play basketball this year.

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-09-13/sports/sp-43414_1_doug-gottlieb