Ladies, it's that time again..... PASS OR PASS....

Options
12345679»

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ghetto gilligan?
    *dead*
    those are some real corny dad shoes
    *dead*

lol @ Ghetto Gilligan

Im not reading this whole damn thread so Ill just stop here.

And why do yall go at Charlie though? Why bother? Hell she even put me & Pico on the damn Summer Jam screen. And she LIKES us lol

It's like you ? that continue to try to go at Kat like it's actually gonna do something to her ( My posts dont count because I was the victim of a hacking and the hacker just so happened to attack our beloved Kathryn ).

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAM I MISSED THIS THREAD... SORRY I COULDNT HELP YOU KATT
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bravo for this ? .
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really?

This is how the IC LADIES, get down now ?

I will not be subjected to this debauchery

I'm not just a piece of meat

FOH
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? just looks high and hungry to me. but on the flipside, to the OP, where's your pic at so to be fair we can ? some jokes on that hotdog neck and cankles you sportin'...
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    ? just looks high and hungry to me. but on the flipside, to the OP, where's your pic at so to be fair we can ? some jokes on that hotdog neck and cankles you sportin'...

This coming from a ? on that "Larry Holmes," status. Charlotte is waaay to self-concious and insecure about being a fat girl to post any full body pictures in good ligthing of herself. The intensity of the scorn, ridcule, and derision would sbjected to would have like this:

tumblr_inline_mgpubcFTOH1qcms66.gif

talm 'bout, "Why they don't love me anymore?" Hell, she should do it, I'm sure a lot of these dudes are "chubby chasers," and will come to her rescue as hard as these muthafuckas simp.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »

This coming from a ? on that "Larry Holmes," status. Charlotte is waaay to self-concious and insecure about being a fat girl to post any full body pictures in good ligthing of herself. The intensity of the scorn, ridcule, and derision would sbjected to would have like this:

tumblr_inline_mgpubcFTOH1qcms66.gif

talm 'bout, "Why they don't love me anymore?" Hell, she should do it, I'm sure a lot of these dudes are "chubby chasers," and will come to her rescue as hard as these muthafuckas simp.

Y'all funny. Kat has been mad at Rex since he actually describe her body type as being analogous to a pear, but at least there's pictures of her, however, Charlotte is beyond shook of the response that she would get if she posted a recent picture of herself from the neck down. ? is too funny. You say that I'm catching, but you're the one that's hiding. What you scared of Charlie? After all, at the end of the day we're all just anonymous strangers behind with a keyboard and in front of a monitor. I say ? and post pictures knowing full ? are going to snap on me, but I have no ? to give. However, you're our there taking ? waaay to serious, but Rex is the one catching feelings. Okay ;).
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too much feelings
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fat girl has posted plenty of full body pictures and she looks a lot better.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cot dayuuummm @ fappin to a cookbook...pure ether.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got Damn... Ya ? evil
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmaoo at pass or pass.