Simple ? that would protect you from a walker

Ghostdenithegawd
Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Had this ? drafted for like year dam

1. Duct tape that's right duct tape if it can build bridges it can certainly protect you from rotten zombie teeth, You can also duct tape the tip of your man meat( no ? ) so you wont be making no damn babies

bindingscoverip7.jpg

2. Shin guards How man unlucky people almost got away to get there ankles bit up like some hog maws? To many ask herschel, If he had some of these bad boys plus some duct tape for the back he would of been good money
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR054wGzYf_4bnDN9HoH6_OzrMEGO7lL0SWnq6YswZn1bV9XizChQ

3.Vasoline/? /astro glyde/bacon grease

The idea is to stay slippery so you can easily escape being grabbed by walkers

4. shenco mixtape cd even the undead don't mess with this ? ? ?

feel free to add on

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? said shenco's mixtape
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

A little extra weight but it's worth the protection. Smh at everybody looking at me like ? this ain't Sherwood forest.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    S.jR. wrote: »
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

A little extra weight but it's worth the protection. Smh at everybody looking at me like ? this ain't Sherwood forest.

you going to get stuck somewhere or starve to death if you ever ran througha junkyard and got stuck to that magnetic crane thing
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    8.fill the lactose intolerant ? in your group with dairy products, the dead don't detect things that smell dead being a personal victim of this disease if you do this your group will got undetected for about 2 days straight no problems

• Ghostdenithegawd
    9.When in doubt trip the fat ?
    29126798.jpg
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would get my ? hard and they wouldn't be able to come without biting distance of me. I'd only use that techinque on female walkers tho. NH.
  • S.jR.
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

you going to get stuck somewhere or starve to death if you ever ran througha junkyard and got stuck to that magnetic crane thing

LOL... I'll just raise my arms and it will slide over and off my head.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I would get my ? hard and they wouldn't be able to come without biting distance of me. I'd only use that techinque on female walkers tho. NH.

Not my concern but you going to get ya meat bit/pulled of and bleed to death or be the first post op ? in the zombie apocalypse n/h
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny wrote: »

Not my concern but you going to get ya meat bit/pulled of and bleed to death or be the first post op ? in the zombie apocalypse n/h

No way bruh. I'd wear an XL magum at all times just in care for protection. Keep my ? pokin their ? so they can't bite it
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

Ight but if u get stuck on the magnetic crane u going to shmimmy out and fall 4-5 stories to some broken legs I ain't carrying you u walker lunch meat, then u got to break into a museum no get cought by retro michel and ness zombies it ain't worth it
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Smh I say simple fam comes in here with a centipeed tank unless u from russia/Germany/ some other crazy country where the age limit to join the army is 4 that ain't simple bruh
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    One thing that kills me about the "gunshot attracts zombies!" scenarios is these muhfuckas never bother to get a silencer from all these armories they loot or even try one of those ghetto DIY solutions like potatoes or a plastic bottle.
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

? can laugh, but dat Chain Mail armor is World War Z tested and approved. Let's see who's rockin the fly gear when the swarm hit and that 50 Cent tank top don't do ? for your arms and shoulders.

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

It's not year 1050 anymore, man. America has been discovered, lighter materials has been discovered.

the_dark_knight_rises_poster.jpg
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stock up on swords, axes, spears, weapons that don't require bullets
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited March 2013
    9.When in doubt trip the fat ?
    29126798.jpg

if you are the fat ? trip the next fat ? considering this is america there should be another fat ? . if there isnt another fat ? start wearing spanx or something idky what to say
  • S.jR.
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

Ight but if u get stuck on the magnetic crane u going to shmimmy out and fall 4-5 stories to some broken legs I ain't carrying you u walker lunch meat, then u got to break into a museum no get cought by retro michel and ness zombies it ain't worth it

So you gonna leave me bruh? smh
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

It's not year 1050 anymore, man. America has been discovered, lighter materials has been discovered.

Well I don't go around googling chained metal armor with the emphasis on light weight material.. But I'mma grab whatever I can get.

Man ? it, imma be tripping mufuckas..
  • Will Munny
    I'd make like a Filipino cannibal and start hacking skulls with a machete.. I think a machete would be key. Pretty quick to wield, but still sturdy with some weight behind them.
  • Will Munny
    why doesnt anybody on walking dead have a dog?

husky ftw....mufuckas barely bark and are pretty rugged.....plus sense of smell will keep zombies from gettin the drop

I would think the whole "raaawrwrararaaaaauuurr raaauurwaaarrruurr" would eliminate any chance of zombies gettin the drop... but it happens all the time apparently.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

nicca where the ? you gon find one of dem lol

break into the batcave n ? around get clapped by Alfred for trespassing

nShy8pl.jpg

? bout dat Shane Walsh life

and you thought black people was ? before? lol.........i guess there's a reason you only see like 3 of us in any post-apocalyptic scenario ever.....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

This right chea..

chainmail.jpg

Well I don't go around googling chained metal armor with the emphasis on light weight material.. But I'mma grab whatever I can get.

Man ? it, imma be tripping mufuckas..

What im supposed to do your legs look like stepped on popsicle sticks you want me to shoot you in the head thats about all tahst going to happen
  • S.jR.
    No way in hell I'll be in a junk yard anyway.. seems like the worst place to be during a zombie apocalypse. Lights off and I'm moving around in a junkyard.. hell nah.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    No way in hell I'll be in a junk yard anyway.. seems like the worst place to be during a zombie apocalypse. Lights off and I'm moving around in a junkyard.. hell nah.

Car parts junk for makeshift weopons, nobody going to be there but a handful of zombies good hiding spot etc
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭