how do you tell a chick your not the reason she has h.i.v or aids or herpes?

Options
2»

Comments

• unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is not my phone it's a friend phone im sorry I wrote my phone I can't edit
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So whatever happened with your Nas and Nicki Minaj love triangle?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real chick seriously were you roofied before and you suffered permanent brain damage cause you aint right upstairs
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    slander n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease, or being unable to perform one's occupation are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious, and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed. Words spoken over the air on television or radio are treated as libel (written defamation) and not slander on the theory that broadcasting reaches a large audience as much if not more than printed publications. (See: defamation, fair

Tell her to stop or you will sue her for slander and libel and defamation of character. Long as you got paperwork it's an open and shut case. Bet you she don't say ? else.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can't reason with ratchets. Gotta meet the problem with force.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    when I put my youtube statement out I'm saying everything plain, so that way all the people who think I'm saying chickenhead ? on the board, will get what I'm saying. If I get killed oh well. You couldnt get my parables and riddles so I'mma say it clear since u think I'm dumb.

Yeah this would be helpful.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do what I said do... otherwise you playing games and looking for atrention.
    Close thread.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Whats that 2013 Real lady lookin like?

u see its a reason I make it clear what people I have and had not met, that are saying they know me... and it's because a ratchet hoe is running loose. Yes I have made out in the club, with clothes on..Then the rest of the story took place lata on that night in a bedroom. That story happened with 1 person, not every guy I met in my lifetime. That person never gave me ? ! Me and this young sister, do not share lovers like she thinks.. she came in between my relationship, I didnt come in between hers. She's confused, and I think she's wondering who gave her that ? .

None of my partners (which are few) ever gave me ? .. & I never been with the rapper nas. So his ex's and lovers do not have any right to be in my life. I got papers, I don't got ? !

Real Lady March 2013
    203vc7.jpg

SlowJamAwwYeahGif-thumb-350x197-16230.gif

• Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real lady, I normally come to your threads to give you ? , I had to goat this one

Oh, and smash, after doc check up
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall dont get it yet
    Real Lady is a ? among posters
    Humble youselves
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭