so im back again with the same question

ineedpussy
ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
im trying to lose 35 el bees in two months without losing muscle. somebody help.

Comments

• scarfacetf
    scarfacetf Members Posts: 59
    Continue to lift heavy. Your still going for new pr's. don't start that high rep low weight ? . Bcaas are your friend. Cycling your calories and carbs based on your heavy lifting days. When your not lifting, your low carb. When your lifting your high carb. For more diet help, Check out leangains.com, or the renegade diet. I've used the renegade diet and I've had amazing results. Good luck
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

That actually works pretty well. It's basically a way put the bulk of your carbs post workout which may refill glycogen in your muscles to a greater degree and have more (usable) energy for the next workout.

It's pretty cool to do when you're cutting. If you do things just right, this way have have you waking up in the morning muscles full looking swole as ? . But, if you overdo it (pick wild salty and fatty food choices), it'll make you'll look watery. I've had my best results eating carb sources stuff like pancakes and cereal (straight out the box no milk) because theres less salt and fat ( = less bloat potential).
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    work out in the am when you wake up
    only eat between 11-7 or any 8 hour span.
    sleep at least 8 hours.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarfacetf wrote: »
    Continue to lift heavy. Your still going for new pr's. don't start that high rep low weight ? . Bcaas are your friend. Cycling your calories and carbs based on your heavy lifting days. When your not lifting, your low carb. When your lifting your high carb. For more diet help, Check out leangains.com, or the renegade diet. I've used the renegade diet and I've had amazing results. Good luck

agreed high rep low weight is for cuts/ definition not fat burning.
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Not enough time to do that without peeling alot of muscle too