Im watching Maury (yes I lost) But are these stories really real?

American Loo VII 3D
American Loo VII 3D Members Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
dude got 4 different women saying he fathered their child. all four are his. cmon this has to be fake

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Nah man lol I think some are staged, Jerry Springer staff admitted to some ? being staged, so come on now.

But nah, I had a chick over installing my AT&T Uverse and when the tv came on to test, Maury was on and she was like "Oh my ? , I am so embarrassed! My sister is going on that show to find her baby daddy".

I was like, damn. lol

? is real man. Like I said though, I'm almost positive they've staged some ? .
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Ya some is staged.. and others are real.. either way.. all them negroes are trife.. talkin bout that aint my son.. when he looks like you as a baby and ? .. and doing some random snap dance.. when you find out you are not the father.. to jumping in the dudes face when they find out he is the father.. that just tells me your a ? .. because otherwise you wouldnt need to celebrate.. when they confirm .. he is the father

? ? .. but the ? is funny.. i remember back in the day Dwest that brolic ass ? with the sweater vest.. making young tricks cry..

Found em.. lol Dwest lmao
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I'm sorry, but am I wrong for rooting for the dude to NOT be the father when the chicks be talking all that raspy ish and talking bout' " I'm 90000000% sure you're the father!" ?
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    shenco wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but am I wrong for rooting for the dude to NOT be the father when the chicks be talking all that raspy ish and talking bout' " I'm 90000000% sure you're the father!" ?

i stay rooting for the dude especially when he is the 13th guy she got up there
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I find it funny when there's like 2 or 3 dudes, and she's like "I dunno who's the father but it's one of them".... call outs go on, none of them are. 5 more guys, they still ain't. Episidoe 400 with this chick, 500 guys, still ain't.

^^ makes me laugh. SAD but makes me laugh
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited April 2010
    that ? is scripted.......modern day Jerry Springer........they pay them folks to make an ass of themselves
  • tcm
    tcm Members Posts: 210
    edited April 2010
    Ya some is staged.. and others are real.. either way.. all them negroes are trife.. talkin bout that aint my son.. when he looks like you as a baby and ? .. and doing some random snap dance.. when you find out you are not the father.. to jumping in the dudes face when they find out he is the father.. that just tells me your a ? .. because otherwise you wouldnt need to celebrate.. when they confirm .. he is the father

? ? .. but the ? is funny.. i remember back in the day Dwest that brolic ass ? with the sweater vest.. making young tricks cry..

Found em.. lol Dwest lmao

lol yo that ? fell out his chair when he found out he wasnt the father..i stay rooting against theses birdbrains
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    You cant lose by watching maury that show is GOAT plus maury be starting ? on the low lol
  • stilldat_dude
    stilldat_dude Members Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    i can't believe someof them stories either homie lol actually i can i just can't believe people will actually tell it on national tv
  • darkrain
    darkrain Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I remember one of funny video that a white father thought a black baby was his......LMAO....he's crying like a ? when he found out he's not the father but what the ? do you expect....that baby is totally black.
  • jaurenlo
    jaurenlo Members Posts: 263
    edited April 2010
    man imma be late 4 class ? with thhis