Olympus has fallen(2013)

Options
2»

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I liked it. Solid action flick. Some of my homies hated the "MERICA" message at the end but it didn't bother me.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    THEM PLANES CRASHED INTO THE TOWERS... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE... IJS

Chick I was with said the exact same thing when I told her that plane wouldn't make it to the capital.

I was like u know what...u gotta point but then again maybe those planes that crashed the towers was suppos.....then we both looked at each like ? it, we ain't about to get into that operation unfortunate event.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

Chick I was with said the exact same thing when I told her that plane wouldn't make it to the capital.

I was like u know what...u gotta point but then again maybe those planes that crashed the towers was suppos.....then we both looked at each like ? it, we ain't about to get into that operation unfortunate event.

the signatures of planes are different from plane to plane. commercial planes fly over NYC all the time. military plane have to explain why they flying that particular route. SO i guess i can see a plane getting that close and I stand corrected.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Jamie foxx is basically coming out with the same damn movie this summer smh
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVdXl-_DvZk
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets not forget the new GI Joe movie the White House gets taken over by Cobra
  • gns
    Options
    these muhfuckas wanna do all these 'white house taken over' movies when my ? Obeezy in there huh
    tryna drop hints to iran and korea and ? .

Only other time i seen the white house getting ? up was independence day when.......will.......was....the....star...
    [img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/wee-bey-oh-? .gif[/img]

is these craccas still mad that will starred in a movie that destroyed the whitehouse?

Man these dudes wont let ? go and steady telling us to 'get over it' smmfh.
  • gns
    edited March 2013
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

the signatures of planes are different from plane to plane. commercial planes fly over NYC all the time. military plane have to explain why they flying that particular route. SO i guess i can see a plane getting that close and I stand corrected.

True only way a plane getting that close to any U.S. landmark is if it was pre-planned....military or commercial!
  • vageneral08
    Options
    I'm not sure on his role but it looks like jamie foxx is the president in that movie if so.............SMMFH
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    It's a movie not real life. They would not have made it that far.

It was a good movie, I enjoyed it but I said the same ? last night after I saw it. Anybody who lives in DC knows just how much actual security and police are around the White House and whose knows how many you don't actually see.
  • vageneral08
    Options

A plane hit the pentagon too and that aint no area where anybody can go to
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cool movie just seen it
  • blackrain
    Options

It's hard to explain unless you live in or around DC. The Pentagon ain't as closed off as you think, but at the same time it is. That and with there being an airport literally single digit miles away from it, a plane being close to The Pentagon isn't an odd thing
  • Got iT Por Barato
    Got iT Por Barato Members Posts: 338
    Options
    Butler should've been doing action flicks from the get go. Instead his camp ? his career up by doing romantic comedies
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ thought the same when i was watching it
  • vageneral08
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

It's hard to explain unless you live in or around DC. The Pentagon ain't as closed off as you think, but at the same time it is. That and with there being an airport literally single digit miles away from it, a plane being close to The Pentagon isn't an odd thing

Yeah but who was actually thinking a plane would hit the pentagon out of all places? especially the way it happened
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Olympus has fallen= white house taken over, president held hostage
    GI JOE= White House taken over, president held hostage
    White House down= White house taken over, president evading capture

What is Hollywood telling us? Or better yet, what is the subliminal message that is being conveyed in all these movies?

http://youtu.be/9V-MXuvV1Ds

That was real life. A real life sign that ? gave the world at the olympic games in 2012. The signs are all around us my friends. Olympus has fallen is ripping what the Bible says will happen in 1 day and in 1 hour.

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." Revelation 18:2

"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her." Revelation 18:8

Olympus has fallen gave a hypothetical scenario of how Babylon aka America could be destroyed in 1 hour by fire. Blowing up all the nuclear missile silos would accomplish it. The word of ? says it will be accomplished by the 10 kings who will come from the North to lay the land desolate. How it all plays out remains to be seen, but the time for America to pay the piper is on the horizon. The signs continue to speak. Don't get caught with your pants down my friends. Seek the LORD while He may be found! Amen!

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched it. Good movie.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What is Hollywood telling us? Or better yet, what is the subliminal message that is being conveyed in all these movies?

That was real life. A real life sign that ? gave the world at the olympic games in 2012. The signs are all around us my friends. Olympus has fallen is ripping what the Bible says will happen in 1 day and in 1 hour.

"Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird." Revelation 18:2

"Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord ? who judgeth her." Revelation 18:8

Olympus has fallen gave a hypothetical scenario of how Babylon aka America could be destroyed in 1 hour by fire. Blowing up all the nuclear missile silos would accomplish it. The word of ? says it will be accomplished by the 10 kings who will come from the North to lay the land desolate. How it all plays out remains to be seen, but the time for America to pay the piper is on the horizon. The signs continue to speak. Don't get caught with your pants down my friends. Seek the LORD while He may be found! Amen!

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4

The bigger question is why these movies being released during the Obama administration?
  • blackrain
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »

The bigger question is why these movies being released during the Obama administration?

There's always trends of movies like this...look at all the Transformer like movies out about big ass robots for no damn reason. Or all the alien/invasion movies after Independence Day or the asteroid "Let's save the earth" movies from the 90's.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay here is what ? me off. How did the Koreans get their hands on an ac130, why was them ? shooting at the plane with ? guns, why the ? was them ? running out the white house to get killed. And finally the ? set the nuclear warheads at three minutes how was did he expect to go?