the tale of micah johnson

fabionbackbitch
fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
I grew up with Micah in Northern Virginia. Micah was always built like a football player. Micah was always well-behaved, he was honestly a cool kid. Typical NOVA suburbanite. Then something strange happened. Micah transferred to school in Kentucky after Sophomore year, and all of a sudden Micah became a gangsta. I'm still facebook friends with him and i would look at his pictures like, "who is this guy?"
So character issues cost me in da draft! lol..idk where that came from but thats what the GM's had to say! this process has allowed me to learn alot! had a tuff time choosin who to go with as a free agent! but imma rock wit dem Giants! off to many camp tommorrow!
...his current facebook status. He never was bright.

It's just sad. ? get a little taste of the life and they spazz out. I hope he pulls it together, cuz his parents are really nice people and they raised him better than this. Him and Christian.

Comments

• Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    bro, im at UK now and you aint lyin. we came in the same year and he was a cool dude. now hes on that thug ? like u said
  • fabionbackbitch
    fabionbackbitch Members Posts: 720
    edited April 2010
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    bro, im at UK now and you aint lyin. we came in the same year and he was a cool dude. now hes on that thug ? like u said

I don't understand it folk. This ? lived in an all-white neighborhood. He's never lived that life. I remember when he wouldn't even curse. And now he's a gangster?
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    I don't understand it folk. This ? lived in an all-white neighborhood. He's never lived that life. I remember when he wouldn't even curse. And now he's a gangster?

i dont get it either my nig. he aint the only one. its some goons on the team for real. ? that if they wasnt playin ball, theyd be doing something illegal but a lot of them are decent cats that were raised right are falling into that BS.

its like they dont ? with u if u dont. andre woodson, our QB from a couple years back was a good player and a good dude. he wasnt a thug and he didnt try, and ? act like they didnt ? with him. its ridiculous.
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    ? change like that. i got plenty of friends who just started acting like that out of nowhere