So How Did Black Women Push ? In Direction of Other Races?

Comments

• Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    kai_valya wrote: »
    Drew_Ali wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    The black family = black men+ blackwoman and their children

You get it. Black+Anything Non-Black=Mutt family
    Inferior.
    Disgusting.
    Irrevocably sullied.

But the weak must be sloughed from the Whole like an old ,scaly snake skin...the Good must be winnowed from the Bad.
    mixed race people should only be accepted if they accept their african/blackness and show and prove that it is a central pillar of their identity.

Exactly. I only accept them is they eschew their mutt half.

@zombie You so sexy. A real Black man. :x

Stupid ? ..............

Are you mixed, Bambu? Wassamatta??
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Inferior.
    Disgusting.
    Irrevocably sullied.

But the weak must be sloughed from the Whole like an old ,scaly snake skin...the Good must be winnowed from the Bad.
    mixed race people should only be accepted if they accept their african/blackness and show and prove that it is a central pillar of their identity.

Man... Is that how you really feel?..

SMH.. This is racism at is finest right here..

I'm Black, thus rendering me incapable of being racist. Until we as a people (Blacks) can oppress them, emasculate their men, be steeped in "Black privilege", and annihilate a white's culture (lulz, who am I kidding--all of the worthwhile culture they have was jacked from us) then I cannot be rightfully termed a racist.

I am, however, the quintessential prejudiced Black female.

just a question do you think you have no caucasian heritage in your dna? that's pretty much impossible for african americans in this country. when you did your genealogical test that informed you of your nigerian ancestry, i'm sure that also included the percentage of european genes you have. so aren't you "mixed" as well?

Real talk, I know for a fact I have white ancestors. Does that make me identify with white people? ? no. I have not benefited from white supremacy in no fashion. And neither have the majority of black Americans who happen to have white ancestry. My great grandfather was a white man who belittled and disowned his own son. Many white men imposed themselves on black women without consent. I couldn't care less about the white ancestry that I have because it only bears a painful legacy of the white man's exploitation and degradation of black women.

It is in the DNA...........

Which explains.......

The self-hate type ? ..............

*white people in black costumes*

• SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    just a question do you think you have no caucasian heritage in your dna? that's pretty much impossible for african americans in this country. when you did your genealogical test that informed you of your nigerian ancestry, i'm sure that also included the percentage of european genes you have. so aren't you "mixed" as well?

Hey, Kai! Of course, being descendants of slaves who were forcibly ? the vast majority of us contain vestiges of said unions. Hardly anyone is 100% anything; I know this. When I reference "being mixed" I'm referring to one or both parents being dissimilar in terms of "racial" homogeneity, if you will. Moreover, the African genetics test I did didn't tell me I was of Nigerian descent--my fam already knew that wonderful bit of info. The Guinean portion is what surprised us. Just created an even more insurmountable pride in being West African B-). They tested for dominance within haplogroups of an individual--not negligible trace amounts of whatever else. I tested negative for any of the "white" dominated haplogroups.

r7TRiEN.png

I get what you're saying, though. But when I say "mixed" I'm referring to someone whose parents/grandparents procreated and are not of the same race. Everybody is "mixed" per se. Shiddd, I'm Nigerian/Guinean.

Think of us all as rocks; we're predominantly _________ type of rock...but most of have "trace elements" hehe of other things. (Werkkkk wit meh, I ain't had Earth science in a minute) :|

Hope that answered your question :) .
  • Drew_Ali
    edited April 2013

Hey, Kai! Of course, being descendants of slaves who were forcibly ? the vast majority of us contain vestiges of said unions. Hardly anyone is 100% anything; I know this. When I reference "being mixed" I'm referring to one or both parents being dissimilar in terms of "racial" homogeneity, if you will. Moreover, the African genetics test I did didn't tell me I was of Nigerian descent--my fam already knew that wonderful bit of info. The Guinean portion is what surprised us. Just created an even more insurmountable pride in being West African B-). They tested for dominance within haplogroups of an individual--not negligible trace amounts of whatever else. I tested negative for any of the "white" dominated haplogroups.

r7TRiEN.png

I get what you're saying, though. But when I say "mixed" I'm referring to someone whose parents/grandparents procreated and are not of the same race. Everybody is "mixed" per se. Shiddd, I'm Nigerian/Guinean.

Think of us all as rocks; we're predominantly _________ type of rock...but most of have "trace elements" hehe of other things. (Werkkkk wit meh, I ain't had Earth science in a minute) :|

tumblr_m5uoyl5CGM1rtiapso1_400.gif

What that ydna look like???????

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what benefits does being full African give you? Like telekenisis, to manipulate the elements, spirtual powers,etc?
  • SixSickSins
    ohhhla wrote: »

Bambu, wtf???

Have you been hacked??

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...we usually share mutual sentiments on racial matters.
    But it is irrational. Do you care that you reason for being racist or prejudice is bad reasoning??

Do you care it is mostly emotionally??

Your thoughts on my reasoning are subjective. I'm a...racial elitist..if you will. I view Black people as the best, simply put. What you deem excessive emotions...I deem pride. The world will be cleansed.

No, it isn't. Hating an entire race based off the their past accomplishments.

Is bad reasoning. Not every white person is going to be that bad.

I understand why you're racist but you can admit it is based on emotions.

It is irrational hate. But who am I. I'm just a ? , right?

Guess that's because you find hate "irrational". Can't help you there.

Lol @ accomplishments. Sigh.

Of course not every white will follow in their ancestors footsteps, IF they're even descendants of slave owners in the first place. I don't abhor each and every one. I tolerate plenty to the point of curt civility. Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind if they, too, perished.

And, lastly, yah I do see you as a ? . But I'm just a myopic, petulant, prejudiced, naive, wildly young, militant Black girl, right?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bambu, wtf???

Have you been hacked??

LOL, I was thinking the same thing...we usually share mutual sentiments on racial matters.
    But it is irrational. Do you care that you reason for being racist or prejudice is bad reasoning??

Do you care it is mostly emotionally??

Your thoughts on my reasoning are subjective. I'm a...racial elitist..if you will. I view Black people as the best, simply put. What you deem excessive emotions...I deem pride. The world will be cleansed.

No, it isn't. Hating an entire race based off the their past accomplishments.

Is bad reasoning. Not every white person is going to be that bad.

I understand why you're racist but you can admit it is based on emotions.

It is irrational hate. But who am I. I'm just a ? , right?

Guess that's because you find hate "irrational". Can't help you there.

Lol @ accomplishments. Sigh.

Of course not every white will follow in their ancestors footsteps, IF they're even descendants of slave owners in the first place. I don't abhor each and every one. I tolerate plenty to the point of curt civility. Doesn't mean I wouldn't mind if they, too, perished.

And, lastly, yah I do see you as a ? . But I'm just a myopic, petulant, prejudiced, naive, wildly young, militant Black girl, right?

Fair enough.
  • Drew_Ali
    @SixSickSins......

Not so fast to post the paternal line, huh???????

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. That's the direction you wanted to go in the first place

2. You a weak ? ass if you let somebody push you in any direction
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭

Inferior.
    Disgusting.
    Irrevocably sullied.

Stupid ? ..............

Are you mixed, Bambu? Wassamatta??
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Inferior.
    Disgusting.
    Irrevocably sullied.

Man... Is that how you really feel?..

SMH.. This is racism at is finest right here..

I'm Black, thus rendering me incapable of being racist. Until we as a people (Blacks) can oppress them, emasculate their men, be steeped in "Black privilege", and annihilate a white's culture (lulz, who am I kidding--all of the worthwhile culture they have was jacked from us) then I cannot be rightfully termed a racist.

I am, however, the quintessential prejudiced Black female.

Real talk, I know for a fact I have white ancestors. Does that make me identify with white people? ? no. I have not benefited from white supremacy in no fashion. And neither have the majority of black Americans who happen to have white ancestry. My great grandfather was a white man who belittled and disowned his own son. Many white men imposed themselves on black women without consent. I couldn't care less about the white ancestry that I have because it only bears a painful legacy of the white man's exploitation and degradation of black women.

that's not the point i'm trying to make. i'm talking about six's post saying "mutts" are inferior. my point being, looking at someone who has two black parents doesn't mean they don't have as many "mixed" genes as someone with a black parent and a white parent. just because it's further down the line and you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there

Where and when has it ever been said that mixed individuals were inferior? From a scientific point of view I know none of us are all that different from each other. Most people have genes of other people regardless how keen their features are associated to one particular group. In a world where white supremacy wasn't the order perhaps we could have all come together as one and dedicated our minds to solving problems that affected all of humanity. We don't live in that world. Whites created the social construct of race.."blacks" are just trying to maintain their existence while being at the very bottom of the caste. At least that is what we should be doing.
    Racial mixing for blacks has proved to have devastating consequences for black people no matter what part of the world their in. In fact race mixing for blacks has historically been the result of another people either exploiting or trying to completely eliminate us as a people. You need look no further than east and north Africa. Does that ring a bell?
    Arabs came from the north and imposed their Islam on blacks. ? and ravaged the black women and killed off the men. Sadly to say you still have ? like that going down in that part of the continent.
    Racial mixing for blacks never has and never will benefit us as a people. It has historically been used as a means liquidate one group of people and replace it with another.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So folks gone act like good ? dont get no type of attention from black females unless she ? on him for not having enough swag? So he ends up dating a woman of another race because they except him for him....

Ive been with women outside my race and i can see why a ? would choose women of a diff race....the gender roles are just more natural when dealing with other races.

What the ? i want with a strong black woman when i can have a woman of a diff race who understands what it means to be a woman? Im coo on having a strong woman ill rather have a soft feminine woman who doesnt secretly want to be a man.

I hear what your saying, but that is a cop out. There are sexy dark-skinned sistas all over the world from Africa, to the Carribeans and in Brazil that don't have a ? American mindset. I think "negros" are just finding excuses to jump ship rather than broadening their horizons because they have low self esteem otherwise why wouldn't they settle for ? women so long to the point where they feel "Forced" to date outside their "race". Ain't nobody forcing them they are just weak ass low self esteem having ass dudes.

I agree with this. As long as you have your ? together you can date a lot of these sisters. A lot of them have preconceived notions of American black males (but who doesn't at this point) but if they see that you are decent man they will give you some play. I have talked to Liberian and West Indian girl and both were completely different from what we'd consider the average American black women. Ethiopian women are nice also as long as they aren't Americanized. However it's a bit of a catch 22 with them. Because if they aren't "Americanized" then their less likely to date or marry a non-Ethiopian.

And how will they know that you have your ? together? By walking around in a suit? I don't need to do that to get interest from women of other races. It seems like a lot of sisters will just assume the worse until proven otherwise. That's called stereotyping. No doubt, women of other races do that to us too. But i) it's more hurtful when your own do it, and ii) there are places where black women's stereotypes about us seem more widespread. So this is a huge reason why some of the more desirable black men end up with non-black women.

Based on my experiences how you present yourself is everything. A lot of brothers have been conditioned to approach a women in a certain fashion based on the experiences we've had with our own women. Me personally I'm just a very calm and laid back guy. A lot of women don't expect this especially coming from a black man. Plus it also helps that I look like I could easily be from west Africa. Most people just assume I'm foreign until they hear my English.
    Back on point.I agree that the fact our women have these notions of us is more harmful because it hinders our ability to truly connect with each other. How can you truly get to know a man for if you are suspicious about any and every little thing that man does. So it seems the black man is damned if he doesn't and damned if he does by HIS OWN Women. The important thing to understand is that black people especially in America are a hurt people. Dr. Umar Johnson touched on this, developing any relationship with the opposite sex takes a considerable amount of patience. And it is because we are a socially damaged people. So at times it may be easier to just date outside the race. However from a grandeur and racial perspective it isn't beneficial in any way, shape, or form. If you are a black man having troubles establishing a relationship with black women here in America, you need to expand your horizons and perhaps seek out black women of other nationalities. Remember however, that black Americans are a damaged people so that will likely include you also. If you have any doubt within yourself or exhibit an inferiority complex these foreign black women will see right through it and will avoid you. That is why I emphasize having your "? " together.

You don't even have to approach to get that 'you ain't ? ' vibe from their eyes and body language. And if I get that, I will be instantly turned off.

For those who have the patience you speak of, I say good for you. But I personally don't have it, and it will be hard for me to get.

I think women should try to reach us half way. If you assume that every black man ain't about anything unless he conspicuously displays the accoutrements of success, you're going to overlook or turn off men who you just might want to get to know. Plus it is just disrespectful to treat people like that, whether they are successful or not.

• SixSickSins
    @SixSickSins......

Lol, you think you slick huh mutt? Quick to insinuate negativity concerning my parentage when I've struck your mutt nerves, huh? Perhaps if you beg I'll post the paternal Y haplos ss....you dingbat, you.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    So what benefits does being full African give you? Like telekenisis, to manipulate the elements, spirtual powers,etc?

Best post you ever made
  • SixSickSins

r7TRiEN.png

just remember, if we go back far enough, all of our genes are african, just think we should be more inclusive then less inclusive. there really is no such thing as "racial purity," it gets dicey when we think physical appearances go farther than just being skin-deep

They're diluted and inferior in my eyes. Always will be. Ehh, that hedges more on personal morals for me. I'm a separatist. Being sequestered from whites would bother me naught. I'll never be more inclusive towards them as that goes against what I personally stand for. *super dicey post* tehe
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So folks gone act like good ? dont get no type of attention from black females unless she ? on him for not having enough swag? So he ends up dating a woman of another race because they except him for him....

Ive been with women outside my race and i can see why a ? would choose women of a diff race....the gender roles are just more natural when dealing with other races.

What the ? i want with a strong black woman when i can have a woman of a diff race who understands what it means to be a woman? Im coo on having a strong woman ill rather have a soft feminine woman who doesnt secretly want to be a man.

I hear what your saying, but that is a cop out. There are sexy dark-skinned sistas all over the world from Africa, to the Carribeans and in Brazil that don't have a ? American mindset. I think "negros" are just finding excuses to jump ship rather than broadening their horizons because they have low self esteem otherwise why wouldn't they settle for ? women so long to the point where they feel "Forced" to date outside their "race". Ain't nobody forcing them they are just weak ass low self esteem having ass dudes.

I agree with this. As long as you have your ? together you can date a lot of these sisters. A lot of them have preconceived notions of American black males (but who doesn't at this point) but if they see that you are decent man they will give you some play. I have talked to Liberian and West Indian girl and both were completely different from what we'd consider the average American black women. Ethiopian women are nice also as long as they aren't Americanized. However it's a bit of a catch 22 with them. Because if they aren't "Americanized" then their less likely to date or marry a non-Ethiopian.

And how will they know that you have your ? together? By walking around in a suit? I don't need to do that to get interest from women of other races. It seems like a lot of sisters will just assume the worse until proven otherwise. That's called stereotyping. No doubt, women of other races do that to us too. But i) it's more hurtful when your own do it, and ii) there are places where black women's stereotypes about us seem more widespread. So this is a huge reason why some of the more desirable black men end up with non-black women.

Based on my experiences how you present yourself is everything. A lot of brothers have been conditioned to approach a women in a certain fashion based on the experiences we've had with our own women. Me personally I'm just a very calm and laid back guy. A lot of women don't expect this especially coming from a black man. Plus it also helps that I look like I could easily be from west Africa. Most people just assume I'm foreign until they hear my English.
    Back on point.I agree that the fact our women have these notions of us is more harmful because it hinders our ability to truly connect with each other. How can you truly get to know a man for if you are suspicious about any and every little thing that man does. So it seems the black man is damned if he doesn't and damned if he does by HIS OWN Women. The important thing to understand is that black people especially in America are a hurt people. Dr. Umar Johnson touched on this, developing any relationship with the opposite sex takes a considerable amount of patience. And it is because we are a socially damaged people. So at times it may be easier to just date outside the race. However from a grandeur and racial perspective it isn't beneficial in any way, shape, or form. If you are a black man having troubles establishing a relationship with black women here in America, you need to expand your horizons and perhaps seek out black women of other nationalities. Remember however, that black Americans are a damaged people so that will likely include you also. If you have any doubt within yourself or exhibit an inferiority complex these foreign black women will see right through it and will avoid you. That is why I emphasize having your "? " together.

You don't even have to approach to get that 'you ain't ? ' vibe from their eyes and body language. And if I get that, I will be instantly turned off.

For those who have the patience you speak of, I say good for you. But I personally don't have it, and it will be hard for me to get.

I think women should try to reach us half way. If you assume that every black man ain't about anything unless he conspicuously displays the accoutrements of success, you're going to overlook or turn off men who you just might want to get to know. Plus it is just disrespectful to treat people like that, whether they are successful or not.

For alot of black women that's our defense mode for the ignorant come ons we get on the regular. We prepare ourselves for the worse to come out of a man's mouth...
  • Drew_Ali
    @SixSickSins......

Lol, you think you slick huh mutt? Quick to insinuate negativity concerning my parentage when I've struck your mutt nerves, huh? Perhaps if you beg I'll post the paternal Y haplos ss....you dingbat, you.

No need.....

Wide-nosed ? ...........

I can tell that your paternal line has to be European by the way you fawned over your maternal ancestry.........

BTW......

? your parents...........

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »

For alot of black women that's our defense mode for the ignorant come ons we get on the regular. We prepare ourselves for the worse to come out of a man's mouth...
    interesting

You seem to be open for honest discussion, so...

Is this defense mode mostly put into effect with black men?

Is your guard down with whites?

Also, what do you make of the way Latino (specifically Hispanic) men come on to women?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    @SixSickSins

How you co-sign a post saying mixed folks aren't inferior, then say mixed folks are inferior lol. You confused. Oh and just so you know here's the actual definition of racist
    racist
    Web definitions
    a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    so by your own words, you fit that definition. Fine if you want to go that route, just be honest about what you are
  • SixSickSins
    edited April 2013
    blackrain wrote: »
    @SixSickSins

How you co-sign a post saying mixed folks aren't inferior, then say mixed folks are inferior lol. You confused. Oh and just so you know here's the actual definition of racist
    racist
    Web definitions
    a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others.
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    so by your own words, you fit that definition. Fine if you want to go that route, just be honest about what you are

Lol, harp over definitions as much as you wish. They're two different things but not so much in the eyes of the kumbaya intellectual underling i.e you. You have a nice day, little one.
  • SixSickSins
    @SixSickSins......

No need.....

Wide-nosed ? ...........

I can tell that your paternal line has to be European by the way you fawned over your maternal ancestry.........

BTW......

? your parents...........

There, there now. It's gonna be ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DHRGrIqmb0
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? you and your thread.

Your white... ? you catching feelings for?
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? you and your thread.

Werd this thread is about black women not white women.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »

interesting

Also, what do you make of the way Latino (specifically Hispanic) men come on to women?

No, I think I'm even more guarded when it comes to white men because alot of them just want to live out a chocolate swirl fantasy. Latinos can come on strong sometimes....no good imo.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    ? you and your thread.

Werd this thread is about black women not white women.

This chick should be agreeing with threadstarter and thanking black women
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »

interesting

No, I think I'm even more guarded when it comes to white men because alot of them just want to live out a chocolate swirl fantasy. Latinos can come on strong sometimes....no good imo.

Latino/Hispanic men go hard in the ? paint
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013

for alot of black women that's our defense mode for the ignorant come ons we get on the regular. We prepare ourselves for the worse to come out of a man's mouth...

true not all of us have attitudes but usually the ones who do is because they have a hard time lettng their guard down...either because they are emotionally damaged, or they have been ignored and dismissed somehow, or they feel as though they are not taken seriously, or they have been abandoned or rejected by a loved one

it also depends on your environment .....certain parts of the world its best for one be assertive and develop a thick skin

black men also have to take in to consideration what it means to be black AND a woman in a world where racism, sexism, ageism, single motherhood, misogyny, the objectification of the black body and even warped body image prevail