what part of the game is this ladies?

loungeman02
loungeman02 Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
So this woman has an interest in me the vibe is good but she refuses to give the number out. The second encounter vibe still good still don't get the digits, if this is some new game women play I'm not with it.

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..she's not single?

How are you able to contact her?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    If she aint give u her # she aint feelin u, whats more to understand?

Shiiit, I got chix #'s off the net off of a 15 min casual pm convo and them seeing a pic of me in a boiler room.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If she aint give u her # she aint feelin u, whats more to understand?

Shiiit, I got chix #'s off the net off of a 15 min casual pm convo and them seeing a pic of me in a boiler room.

maybe maybe not.I had a chick tell me I couldn't get her number unless we saw each other out again and I did end up seeing her again and we got real cool,still know her
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U did mention there was a good vibe each time yall connected so there has to be SOME type of interest...
    She either in a relationship she respects or dont know enough bout u to justify giving the number out yet.
    I find women are quick to give d number out if they`re fast or obviously interested
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? is playing you in a subtle way.
  • loungeman02
    loungeman02 Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    I just took it with a grain of salt, because the way I see it I don't have professer xzavier powers to summon her through the mind without the digits.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gettin numbers is overrated if you dont establish somethin in person...Take yo time talkin to her in person, instead of just talkin to her w/ the intent of bookin her.

I've booked dozens of bytches within a few minutes of talkin in person (parkin lot pimpin, inside clubs) and unless they just J-O's, those never pan out

Gettin on the phone n talkin bout 'where you from?...what do you do?...what you do for fun?' is for the birds. Aint got time fo dat
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    I wouldn't even worry...like stated..she may have a dude at the crib or such..

Just keep chattin it up with her...that shouldn't stop you from talkin to the chick at work...if so, then lol then she played her cards right by not givin you the number..Me..I'll just keep talkin to her and don't ever again in my life ask for her number until she gives it out..
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is to be sold, not told ? . You gotta get in the game to win. Real ? make history, sideline ? write it down.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She getting gutted out by three different ? already

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's in a relationship.