Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scoop1215 wrote: »
    ocelot wrote: »
    This game go hard!!!
    u listen to all the codec calls they talk alot about the past the sears program, solidus, etc.
    Nah not yet... I just beat the second chpt... Normally when I play a Metal Gear I listen to the codec for hours... But I went right in the action... This game is beautiful... It reminds me of how I felt when I played Ninja Gaidan on the Xbox.

im on my 3rd playthrough i beat it on normal and hard now im on revengeance mode im trying to 100% this game but its so hard. the 4 trophies/achivements u have to beat stages with all s ranks and take no damage from bosses in reveneance mode. u get very hard mode and revengeance modes by doing the old school konami code at the title screen.
    Yeah I saw the gold trophy for getting the S rank on Revengence mode and I just smh knowing I won't ever platinum this game... I'm damn near lucky to get an A on normal...lol
  • scoop1215
    scoop1215 Members Posts: 592 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    This game go hard!!!
    u listen to all the codec calls they talk alot about the past the sears program, solidus, etc.
    Nah not yet... I just beat the second chpt... Normally when I play a Metal Gear I listen to the codec for hours... But I went right in the action... This game is beautiful... It reminds me of how I felt when I played Ninja Gaidan on the Xbox.

im on my 3rd playthrough i beat it on normal and hard now im on revengeance mode im trying to 100% this game but its so hard. the 4 trophies/achivements u have to beat stages with all s ranks and take no damage from bosses in reveneance mode. u get very hard mode and revengeance modes by doing the old school konami code at the title screen.
    Yeah I saw the gold trophy for getting the S rank on Revengence mode and I just smh knowing I won't ever platinum this game... I'm damn near lucky to get an A on normal...lol

i still cant block for ? in this game lol on a side note i just read a interview with kojima saying he dosent think they will allow him to release ground zero's cause of the story being to taboo for people. http://www.gamespot.com/news/kojima-says-mgs-ground-zeroes-may-be-too-risky-to-release-6404391
  • ocelot
    I'm not worried... The way Sony is talking they're inviting games that are pushing the genre forward... Sony would fund it if anyone.
  • scoop1215
    ign talking about dlc

The first expansion features 30 additional VR missions, and the Snake Soul wooden sword, which speaks in the voice of Solid Snake. Looks like actor David Hayter will return to Metal Gear after all, despite Snake's total absence in Rising's main story. It will also feature side-scrolling objectives with a fixed-camera.

Following that, the main villain of Metal Gear Rising, Jetstream Sam, will see his own expansion pack. Platinum won't detail it quite yet, but imagery shows Sam fighting typical cyborgs as well as a Metal Gear Ray.

Finally, the third downloadable expansion stars LQ-84i, better known as Bladewolf, and even better known as that wise-crackin' robot dog Raiden teams up with. Platinum claims playing as LQ-84i serves a deeper view of Rising's world.

Konami and Platinum haven't stated when to expect the expansions, but we'll have everything you need as it happens here at IGN.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copping when it's $19.99 on Amazon....
  • scoop1215
    wait... i read somewhere that sword was in game, you just had to unlock it.... im finna uninstall this update they sent out if some ? ? going on....

no there's a wooden sword u get for finding all the men in black that are in cardboard boxes there are 5 total i just unlocked it last night u get more custom skins and unlock more weapons by finding the data storge tapes, beating the vr trainning if u come in 1st on all the vr stuff u unlock more stuff. if u s rank the whole game and get no damage on the hardest mode you unlock wig b which gives infinite blade mode time. the 30 extra vr dlc i think is exclusive to ps3

• ocelot
    Just saved the homie George...got a C on my overall mission...smh
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ign talking about dlc

The first expansion features 30 additional VR missions, and the Snake Soul wooden sword, which speaks in the voice of Solid Snake. Looks like actor David Hayter will return to Metal Gear after all, despite Snake's total absence in Rising's main story. It will also feature side-scrolling objectives with a fixed-camera.

Following that, the main villain of Metal Gear Rising, Jetstream Sam, will see his own expansion pack. Platinum won't detail it quite yet, but imagery shows Sam fighting typical cyborgs as well as a Metal Gear Ray.

Finally, the third downloadable expansion stars LQ-84i, better known as Bladewolf, and even better known as that wise-crackin' robot dog Raiden teams up with. Platinum claims playing as LQ-84i serves a deeper view of Rising's world.

Konami and Platinum haven't stated when to expect the expansions, but we'll have everything you need as it happens here at IGN.

That's cool and all, but when are we getting the Gray Fox skin?
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just played the demo. Still dont know how i feel about his game seems fun but the camera is awful duringbblade mode. Ill prolly rent it
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i beat the game on normal.... took me over an hour to beat the last guy...

? that was intense.

i dont know if im ready for revengence mode....

Armstrong is a ? . I just beat this ? on Hard.

I'm not even bout to mess with Revengence mode.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played the demo (which I ? suck at), is this games story worth the possible frustration and nerd rage ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ocelot
    reapin505 wrote: »
    I played the demo (which I ? suck at), is this games story worth the possible frustration and nerd rage ?

Story is ok... Just by the game and play the VR missions till you master it.
  • ocelot
    And Armstrong is that dude.
  • scoop1215
  • scoop1215
    phantom pain + ground zeros is metal gear solid 5
    gdc fox engine conference
  • ocelot
    JETSTREAM Sam is that ? !!!