LIBERTY AND LAWS (END OF WORLD SITUATION)

Jacquees
Jacquees Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
edited April 2013 in The Social Lounge
I was in my psych class and my professor told me I can't act uncivilized. As I sit here smoking this spliff I wonder why can't I? Call me crazy but have yall ever realized the only reason we act civilized is cause laws tell us we should. Think about it as humans we think we're above other animals so we confine ourselves with rules. Where's the real liberty in that? if liberty is to be able to do whatever I please then don't laws contradict that. I mean the government tell us what we should want in life or what we need right? They tell us how we should care about others well being. Really I don't give a ? about the crippled,special or weak. A lion doesn't cry when it kills or preys on things weaker than it. So why should humans since we claim to be the alphas in this world. If you ask me I think the worlds gone soft I think ? had the right idea. Not on the whole genocide ? but the taking what he wanted I like that ? . If I want something someone else has and have the power to take it why shouldn't I? Since the true meaning of liberty is to do what you please even if it means you have to step on others to get it.

I was just wondering have any of y'all ever thought about ? like this and why y'all do the things you do? Is human decency really something we we're born with or something trained into us by the world we lived in. I mean wasn't the world we live in now shaped by preying on the weak and taking what we wanted from others?

Let me put it like this if the world came to a end by mankinds hands right now where do you stand? Im talking on fallout civilazation ruined ? no power or fuel Would you be a

ALPHA: a natural born leader people listen to note you'd probably have to fight other alphas for top dog spot and protect your people who follow you.

BETA: your the sheep who look for others to protect you and get told what to do

LONER: watch your own back do what you want when you want only care about yourself

Me personally I'd be a loner I don't like following orders that's why I do music to be my own boss but I couldn't be a leader either dont have the compassion or patients to help others I'd treat my followers like the red shirts from Star Trek send you betas on sucide missions and ?

I should of made this a poll but Idk how to do it from a iphone

Comments

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Yea the world train people to be ? , atheist, liars etc...

If most people were straight, believed in ? and honest then I believe that there would not be any need for laws.
  • Jacquees
    I didn't really mean it like that really this thread is like a psych study for me. I'm looking to see primally on the inside which of you posters are Alphas,Betas, or Loners.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't have to follow the laws though. You can still be an alpha or loner, you'll just have to accept the consequences that come with it.

You have to figure, we needed to be civilized, there's no other way to actually live. There's too many people that would just cause chaos.

Evolution, it's simple.
  • Jacquees
    VIBE wrote: »
    We don't have to follow the laws though. You can still be an alpha or loner, you'll just have to accept the consequences that come with it.

You have to figure, we needed to be civilized, there's no other way to actually live. There's too many people that would just cause chaos.

Evolution, it's simple.

True but the only reason the world is so full is cause we feel we have to save everyone. I actually think the Spartans had it right when they threw disfigured or kids with defects off cliffs only the strong should survive.
  • whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Jacquees wrote: »
    *WALL OF TEXT*

You posted all that from an iPhone!?!?!
  • Jacquees
    whar wrote: »
    Jacquees wrote: »
    *WALL OF TEXT*