John Cena challenges Ray J (lulz)

Options
2»

Comments

• LaRoacé
    LaRoacé Members Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does ? J keep getting more attention? I thought he was living peacefully with his man (young buck)
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    First CM punk going after Chris Brown and now Cena after Ray J. He should be more concerned with practicing on a new character and more moves than his "5 moves of Doom"

lol at Punk going after CB for domestic violence but not calling out his idol, Stone Cold Steve Austin, for opening a can of whip ass several times on his wife
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INb4 Ray J by a ticket to the next show and jump the barricade to attack Cena in the ring. I could see that ? clubbin Cena from behind then stomping him a few times before running out through the crowd when he see security coming.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    First CM punk going after Chris Brown and now Cena after Ray J. He should be more concerned with practicing on a new character and more moves than his "5 moves of Doom"

lol at Punk going after CB for domestic violence but not calling out his idol, Stone Cold Steve Austin, for opening a can of whip ass several times on his wife

Debra did catch a couple of stunners didn't she
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope Ray J beats the ? outta him and retires that purple cap, la tech pumping, you can't see me, bananas in pajamas ass ? .

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.