ziggler has to be the new anti-hero

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
he's 100% over with the crowd....but dude's still a classic heel....

i feel like the wwe could very easily ? everything up by trying to make him a face...

dude needs to get possibly heyman and some other strong creative minds to deal with this ? and not turn him corny

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm thinking of going to smackdown in June hopefully dolph is still champion.

Its cool to see the crowd getting behind him even though he has been in the company for 7 years he needs a good feud to catapult his status.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah, he isn't over yet.

The crowd was just 100% for heels.

A guy said that when Ziggler came out on SmackDown! he hardly got a pop. (he attended last nights taping)

Fandangos theme is more over than Ziggler will be.

They'll be able to get Ziggler over if they allow him mic time and keep him winning. Otherwise he'll have a short run as WHC and be back to jobbing.

That crowd made me feel like that too man, but it's like a mirage in the desert.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ziggler wack to me hes one of the very few DECENT people on a GARBAGE roster

he will never be taken serious as a top heel .. unless they have him go the young jericho way and have him unify the belts have him beat orton and cena in the SAME NIGHT CLEAN type ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think if they make his heel character wit the title kinda similar to how rick flair was at times it be good
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    watch that ? turn face soon
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Zigglers bodyguard gonna turn on him mos def for that title shot. They building him right now slowly to be the ... Black Rhybak :(
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    I meant ryblack..
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Zigglers bodyguard gonna turn on him mos def for that title shot. They building him right now slowly to be the ... Black Rhybak :(

They already had that in Ezekial, but they didn't push him. I agree that Big E gonna turn on Zig and ? his girl, but Vince gonna Stall him out.
  • VIBE
    Options
    I want to see DZ and DB feud for the title.

They gotta get him out of that Kane ? . The tag team is old, there's no chemistry, they're an odd team and the comedy aspect of it is running dry.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I want to see DZ and DB feud for the title.

They gotta get him out of that Kane ? . The tag team is old, there's no chemistry, they're an odd team and the comedy aspect of it is running dry.

Agreed. They already have the AJ angle. It would be a good feud.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He need a new finisher first of all
    New color outfit
    A ? you im the champ swag
    Some edge wittiness to do whatever to keep the title

Classic zig
  • VIBE
    Options
    I think he should use a super kick.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options

v4a1l2.gif
  • VIBE
    Options
    Yeah, I love that kick.

Ziggler is too small to pick up guys and his two other moves suck. Zig Zag has to be one of the worst finishers.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, I love that kick.

Ziggler is too small to pick up guys and his two other moves suck. Zig Zag has to be one of the worst finishers.

when they said zig zag last night i was thinkin rolling papers

his signature should be the fame asser
    finisher is the super kick
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zig should do away wit that sleeper, cant remember the last time it won a match(even tho micheal cole and lawler insist on saying it has) i think zig zag is dope but only for a set up maneuver, i feel the same about the termanoose
  • king mocha
    king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    that would be a good idea since he is nice with it. would be be dope is to have him start saying he has the best super kick in wrestling period. have shawn micheals come back and dispute that claim and have them a lil fued. a match this caliber would legitimize zigglers title run win a win over micheals. pretty much passing the torch to ziggler because both guys are not the biggest wrestlers but are the hardest workers that we seen.