Anybody with a Nintend Wii!!

Options
Bwoahmizzee
Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in IllGaming
I need help hacking my Wii so a can use that one channel I forgot the name of it but you know which I'm talkin bout

I know it'll be like 100 years before I get a response so I'll check back

Comments

• renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited April 2010
    Options
    got u...hit up the inbox
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i know the feds are on this site heavy so i will say this....hacking the software of a wii is not illegal its only when playing pirated games on a hacked wii that you are breaking the law.....my only intent is to show people how to change the software so that they can back up there own legally purchased games in case of a disc error

had to say that lol

i might drop a tutorial for the whole ic but if anybody decides to play pirated games on it renagade410 had nothing to do with this
  • Bwoahmizzee
    Bwoahmizzee Members Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    yeah you know............just trying to upgrade my sofware

making sure it works to it's full capacity that's all

smh @ them loading a bunch of ? in the Wii that they don't even tell you about
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I usually just install a chip or something. I have a sun driver and a wode on both my wiis.
  • renagade410,
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I usually just install a chip or something. I have a sun driver and a wode on both my wiis.

thats a hassle tho when trying to play games like monster hunter tri or if u updating your wii....plus once you hardmod a wii you void the warranty...softmods they cant tell unless they see homebrew on it