Afrika Bambaataa (allegedly) is a ? ...

Disciplined InSight
Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
khalilamani.ning.com/profiles/blogs/afrika-bambaataa-? -and-date-?

As ? as a Project hallway—as stench-filled as the New York subway system—as pissy as a dead-end alley where all manner of licentiousness goes down—some rumors find legs and walk their way right into our lives, whether we like it or not! Such is the rumor that I’ve been hearing regarding one of hip-hop’s iconic figures for over three years.

If you’ve lived any kind of life, you just might have a skeleton or two in your closet. (I know I used to until I wrote a book and aired myself out. And no, it wasn’t that I had ? relations). The Good Book says, “For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.”

I’ll probably lose what little hip-hop and Twitter followers I have for this one, but its high-time someone had the courage to bring one of hip-hop’s iconic figures out of the closet. It’s just effin’ time hip-hop came to terms with its gayness.

The grapevine—the wire—gossip—hood-speak has been whispering about Afrika Bambaataa over the years—saying that (allegedly) he is ? and likes young guys/teenage boys. ? in New York say its true, but have kept that ish under raps (no pun intended) for the sake of rap music. Hip-hop is in denial and has been in denial for over 30-years!

From the early days as a leader in the Black Spades gang and the Zulu Nation—it was well-know that (allegedly) Afrika Bambaataa liked guys. (If it’s a lie, then the hood is lying on him! I ain’t making this stuff up to ? on the man.) I’m just a lowly blogger with a scoop. Yes! ? in New York have been mumbling under their breath about Bambaataa’s proclivities for shagging dudes, but because of whom he is to hip-hop—has given him a pass and “let sleeping dogs lie.” Bambaataa’s influence on hip-hop, pop culture coupled with his known street-fighting game has kept the hood from airing him out.

Hip-hop/rap has been hell on ? (lyrically speaking); never wanting the world to know that one of its founders is gayer than a muthafucka! The very mention of homosexuality ruffles these rap ? ’ panties, but its founder is ? ? As the saying goes, “Those who protest most are most suspect!” Perhaps that’s why hip-hop is so homophobic? Hip-hop has something to hide—and that is that the streets are whispering that its founder is one of those ? dudes!

Now comes the most damning rumor. That is, Mr. Bambaataa was recently stabbed! Why? From what the streets are saying, he (allegedly) pulled a “Rick Ross”—slipped some kind of date-? drug in another man’s drink, which caused this dude to pass out. When this dude woke up, he found Afrika Bambaataa on bended knee, giving him oral copulation—performing ? —sucking the young man’s ? ! This cat put that steel blade to Bambaataa I’m being told.

More disturbing than Bambaataa being secretly ? is the rumor that he’s going around date-? ? ! The ? has happened to hip-hop?

Could this be the scandal that brings down hip-hop’s homophobic house? That its founder is ? ? That hip-hop has been perpetratin’ a fraud! Talkin’ that rough, rugged and raw heterosexual ish while taking it up the ? ?

My (New York) sources are reliable as ? ! (And a good reporter never gives up his sources and connects, so don’t ask me!) The streets talk and have been talking about Afrika Bambaataa being ? . To some, this is old news, but for the wide world of hip-hop, this is jaw-dropping. I’ve had Intel on Bambaataa (allegedly) being ? for three years now, but this latest hood news of him being knifed for sucking a dude off without his consent is more than I can keep under raps. It took some deep, conscious thought to put this blog out, but I know, sooner or later it’s all gonna come out. It’s time for Afrika Bambaataa to step up to the plate and deliver the goods. Tell the (hip-hop) world that you’re ? and tell the (hip-hop) world to finally let go of its homophobia. For verily I say unto you; hip-hop is on the verge of a new era.

Can any of the New York ICers especially those over age 25..have heard claims of this around the 5 boroughs being true?

Comments