So How Did Black Women Push ? In Direction of Other Races?

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm no ? , just a misunderstood black man.
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    arrow wrote: »
    The modern black women in this country has a very skewed perception of what it means to be a women and letting a man be a man. By embracing white feminism she has driven her black man away. It doesn't help that we are constantly being feed the perception that black women aren't enough in their natural beauty. Almost every black women I know strives to look like women of other races either consciously or subconsciously. This also sends a very negative message to brothers,particularly young brothers.
    While I have my grievances with black women in this country its still isn't enough for me to actually marry a women outside my race. It serves absolutely no benefit to the betterment of our race. If I marry a white women and die she's going to take all my accumulated wealth a re-distribute it amongst the white community.
    We may also end up having mixed children. Many mixed individuals regardless of their black parent develop a superiority complex when amongst black people. If given the opportunity to be accepted by white people they'll denounce their blackness in a heart beat. This is why many mixed women usually end up with white men. Once they become accepted in the white community you can pretty much consider them white themselves.
    In what way, shape, or form does that benefit our people? Brothers ask yourselves, is that the legacy you want to leave behind???

Why do mixed people have this since of entitlement from when their black like me maybe it's because there lighter and and that's more acceptable to white folk's

Their sense of entitlement has less to do with how well their accepted by white and more to do with the pedestal most blacks put them on. When you have black women talking that "my child's good hair.." ? that sends a subliminal message to the child that he/she is special as oppose to all the other. When you grown up black men damn near tripping over their own shoe laces to get at a mixed chick that also sends a subliminal message. Out of our self hatred he have given rise to this. Are all mixed people this way? Of course not.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Drewpy_Mutt

How are confidential DNA records "doctored proof"? You're an idiot fo sho'.
    And YOU didn't make nobody do ? ; I said for the results to be posted at your behest you'd have to beg...you just kept raging like a maniac. @BlackGerald, however, asked politely enough so I obliged him.

Be humble.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont know any problack women offline...
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Prolly 'cause they don't wanna know you. ? drinkie doody doo!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why wouldn't they?
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See hybrid vigor......
  • Drew_Ali
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Drewpy_Mutt

How are confidential DNA records "doctored proof"? You're an idiot fo sho'.
    And YOU didn't make nobody do ? ; I said for the results to be posted at your behest you'd have to beg...you just kept raging like a maniac. @BlackGerald, however, asked politely enough so I obliged him.

Be humble.

As I said before....

You might fool some ? .....

However, some ? have knowledge of DNA.....

And you already said you didn't pay for the service....

You could have posted the ? at the same time.....

However, it is difficult to post things that don't exist....

You must have caught feelings...

Because I could care less about your ? mother or the ? ? who skeeted in her & dipped out.....

Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Why are you so angry?

Call me Kimbo....

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Prolly 'cause they don't wanna know you. ? drinkie doody doo!

I know a lot of pro-black women and men and I'm friends with them.
  • Drew_Ali
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @SickSukSlut......

Are you talking out of turn?.?.?.?.?

I normally dont have a dialogue with a woman unless I fornicate with them......

So you shouldnt talk anymore..........

Unless you wanna....

You know.......

http://youtu.be/ph-5cuJgVRs

@BigBallsNoWorries

I got you fam..........

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES TO WHITE WOMEN

you knew where i was headed to lol

thats a common race we are pushed to nowadays, but not the only one, latino, italian, european, etc

but i know its with the nagging, the difficulty, being unreasonable and unrealistic and just ? asss drama

where is the origin of this fuckery come from

and nah, this aint a black women bashing thread, i"ll save that for later

im just looking at my peers and i noticed that ? are branching out more and more

i ran across this chick, whos black (had a nice ass, u already know how the young adonis do, if you dont know, then you lack common sense, which as a result, lack realness)

and she was like i believe in sticking with your own race, and i was like helllllll nahhhhhhhh, i aint putting up wit ? attitudes

and then she was like attitude, what attitude u talking bout

and then im like u see what i mean

Real ? /Women/? Discussion

bruh...

i aint reading thru 20+ pages...i'll start with this nonsense you typed...

black women didnt push black men to anything...lol @ all black women being one way and lol @ white women being another way...

if you keep running into women and getting the same results over and over maybe its time to look in the mirror....like attracts like in life...

all men care about is sex...dont matter what color or ethnicity the ? is attached to neither...all she has to be is attractive (to us)...willing and not be too much trouble...

if i woke up tomorrow and green women from mars had just touched down...best believe there would be men somewhere trying to figure out how to hit that...