Time to evolve again?

Options
king mocha
king mocha Members Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭✭✭
With seemingly credible speculation about Batista returning under some sort of part time contract and talk of Evolution one day making the HoF. How about having them reform for a one off match. I'd have the Sheild go over Team Hell No at Extreme Rules. Let them lord it up for a few months with the tag titles and then when it looks like no one will be able to top them, you set up a Summerslam blockbuster. Have them corner Flair in the ring one night on RAW. Let Triple H's music hits, then Orton's. Just as the Shield are about to attack Trips and Orton three on two (Flair in a heap in the corner) Batista's music hits. Summerslam match is set up as a 3 on 3 with Flair in the corner for Evolution.

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batista returning... I never heard about that. Isn't dude like 50 now?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see much for Batista to do. He's getting up there in age. He should've never left.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I don't see much for Batista to do. He's getting up there in age. He should've never left.

he has a role in that new marvel film guardians of the galaxy wich starts filming this summer...so I doubt he will be around alot even if he does comeback

but yea this would be a great idea T/s
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    king mocha wrote: »
    With seemingly credible speculation about Batista returning under some sort of part time contract and talk of Evolution one day making the HoF. How about having them reform for a one off match. I'd have the Sheild go over Team Hell No at Extreme Rules. Let them lord it up for a few months with the tag titles and then when it looks like no one will be able to top them, you set up a Summerslam blockbuster. Have them corner Flair in the ring one night on RAW. Let Triple H's music hits, then Orton's. Just as the Shield are about to attack Trips and Orton three on two (Flair in a heap in the corner) Batista's music hits. Summerslam match is set up as a 3 on 3 with Flair in the corner for Evolution.

burying.png
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Batista returning... I never heard about that. Isn't dude like 50 now?
    Roughly the same age as Hhh, kane, big show, jericho...
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Damn I did not know Jericho was 42?!