[video]Money Mayweather vs Shane Mosley..Final Presser before the fight..

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats

Comments

• killap
    killap Members Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    pretty tame presser for Floyd I think Floyd knows this is going to be his toughest fight anybody know whose on the undercard?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One Thing Floyd Does Excellent at is that a Lot of these Boxers Fail to do is He Never Underestimates his Opponent , He may clown the hell out of them with the trash talking but the Boy works hard and Understands that Guys are where they are at for a reason good or bad, And thats what Makes Floyd Who he is, Floyd Could be Fighting a Epic Scrub and he's going to Train as if he's Bout' to fight the biggest fight of his life....
  • ThaJudge
    ThaJudge Members Posts: 25
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One Thing Floyd Does Excellent at is that a Lot of these Boxers Fail to do is He Never Underestimates his Opponent , He may clown the hell out of them with the trash talking but the Boy works hard and Understands that Guys are where they are at for a reason good or bad, And thats what Makes Floyd Who he is, Floyd Could be Fighting a Epic Scrub and he's going to Train as if he's Bout' to fight the biggest fight of his life....

very true!!
  • ThaJudge
    edited April 2010
    Options
    heres the undercard

19-year-old Mexican prodigy Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (31-0-1, 23 KOs) puts his unbeaten record on the line against veteran contender Jose Miguel Cotto (31-1-1, 23 KOs) in a 10-round bout, former world champion Daniel Ponce De Leon (38-2, 32 KOs) and Cornelius Lock (19-4-1, 12 KOs) will face off in a 10-round featherweight match-up, while Argentinean power puncher Hector David Saldivia (33-1, 26 KOs) takes on Las Vegas native Said Ouali (26-3, 18 KOs) in a 10-round welterweight fight.

check for Saul Alvarez
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol damn at Cotto fighting undercards now...

My bad wrong Cotto
  • ThaJudge
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol damn at Cotto fighting undercards now...

My bad wrong Cotto

thats Miguel Cotto's brother
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Floyd by decision

i find it hard to get hyped for the fight, cuz its so clear to see these guys actually like each other.