edited April 2010 in From the Cheap Seats
well deserved imo.
he's gonna be a beast in yrs. to come

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited April 2010
    Options
    They should have made him and Brandon Jennings co rookie of the year.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »

Brandon Jennings Second half of the Season Was Average ...his Shooting Percantage on the year was like 31% ...

If anything i Could See Co-Rookie With Steph Curry But Jennings Nah, he had a Solid Year but he fell Off 2nd Half
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »

i don't have a problem wit that
    he DID lead his team to the playoffs
  • 5th Letter
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Brandon Jennings Second half of the Season Was Average ...his Shooting Percantage on the year was like 31% ...

If anything i Could See Co-Rookie With Steph Curry But Jennings Nah, he had a Solid Year but he fell Off 2nd Half

He along with Bogut was the reason they made the playoffs, that HAS to count for something, if he wasn't shooting well his play making and pressence was a big deal.
  • ThaJudge
    ThaJudge Members Posts: 25
    edited April 2010
    Options

true ? !!
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Team Making the Playoffs is a Team Effort, Not a One Man show, Jennings Did Play Good but it wasnt eye popping 2nd half, Bogut helped a Ton, and When they Got John Salmons that team Took Off...

John Salmons and Bogut Cant be ignored on why that team went to the playoffs.....Jennings did well but he wasnt the core reason on why they went to the playoffs.. Near the end of the season Jennings Started To have a lot of Single Digit Scoring games and Low Assist Numbers.........Very good Year but he fell off.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In 3 years Evans will be the third best player in the league after Durant and Lebron
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well deserved but this draft class was surprisingly deep watch out for players like Jennings, Curry, Collison, Thornton, Blair, Jerebko and Williams for the future.
  • 5th Letter
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Team Making the Playoffs is a Team Effort, Not a One Man show, Jennings Did Play Good but it wasnt eye popping 2nd half, Bogut helped a Ton, and When they Got John Salmons that team Took Off...

John Salmons and Bogut Cant be ignored on why that team went to the playoffs.....Jennings did well but he wasnt the core reason on why they went to the playoffs.. Near the end of the season Jennings Started To have a lot of Single Digit Scoring games and Low Assist Numbers.........Very good Year but he fell off.

Yes I know this is a team sport but you cannot deny Jennings impact on that team, the other parts are important but Jennings was the straw that stirred the drink this year.
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well deserved but this draft class was surprisingly deep watch out for players like Jennings, Curry, Collison, Thornton, Blair, Jerebko and Williams for the future.

Either him Or CP3 need to get traded , CP3 Has the highest Value, Get a Great Low Post player and Complete your team......
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Jennings Month By Month

October 22ppg 5.6Ast

Nov. 16ppg 6Ast

Dec. 14PPg 6Ast

Jan 10ppg 5Ast

Feb. 14ppg 5Ast

March 13PPG 4Ast

Good Rookie year but not Rookie of The Year or Even Co-Rookie of the year.

Evans Did 20ppg 5Ast and 5 Rebounds almost every single month

And Stephen Curry Possibly had the Better Second Half of Any Rookie ........Evans Got it because he Did his From Start to Finish, Even Curry Started a Little Slow to begin the season, Evans never Missed a Beat.
  • 5th Letter
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    edited April 2010
    Options
  • john2009
    john2009 Confirm Email Posts: 2,081 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Either him Or CP3 need to get traded , CP3 Has the highest Value, Get a Great Low Post player and Complete your team......

yeah...dareen collison surprised me a lot wit his play when cp3 went out...only bad things was his turnovers which he will get better at....they definately have solid option in collison if cp3 leaves which i xpect him top do once his contract is out................