Video: Footage of Consequence giving Joe Buddden the sneak attack Fade @ Love & HipHop Reunion...

124»

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Joey Buttons is a hoe.

Can anyone give me the background on Joey Buddens weed carrier Officially Ice from Twitter getting drug through the streets of Philly. Someone said something about it before but I can't remember who it was.

It was me. He got stripped down to his boxers by someone who didn't even have a gun on him.

Lol!!!!!!! Do you know the story behind it? I want to troll him on twitter.

He blocked me on twitter. Meek Mill was sonnin him about it. I'll find out the details and let you know. I think it might be footage.

The sad thing is duke claim to be from Jersey but I never heard of him before twitter.

Aight good looking out. That ? be on Twitter just arrogant as ? . Seems like a lame.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? is tahiry doing trying to defend that weak ass ? for? Buddens runs from everything gotdamn he aint never gonna square up with a ?
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok, its official... Consequence is the most ? made ? in rap history, lmao
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just saw this ? last night. Cons a ? sneaking Budden from behind. what kinda panty wearing ? does that?
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joey Buttons is a hoe.

Can anyone give me the background on Joey Buddens weed carrier Officially Ice from Twitter getting drug through the streets of Philly. Someone said something about it before but I can't remember who it was.

i wish there were more real Gs in hip hop, like this guy
    895632.jpg

No matter how many times you post that pic. Joey Buttons still a hoe ass junkie ass crackhead.

so hes wayne minus the kissing men part? lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cons has horse teeth and his chick just looks like a horse, their kids probably look like Mr. Ed.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in my hood people stomps ? like conseques, what a fake ? hit from back...I lost all the respect for the ? it's not like that i ever had respect for that cow but still..this is what i been sayin good music label only fake ? all the ? that was down with them fake.. big sean does pop songs, kanye west wear tight jeans, ray j be hittin his fat ? girl ? ? ass ? lover. ? her she can die. ? GOOD MUSIC WANKSTAS ? I will smack the ? out of this CONS when I see him.Im so ? MAD why he hitting from BACK? u must DO IT FACE TO FACE like REAL ? STREET ? .
    I hope he get BEATEN UP AND FCKED UP REAL HARD
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder does Jen the pen consequence wife get scared when he wants to eat the ? with those chompers?
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Someone gif this ? and have pills flying out of Joey when he gets snuffed sorta like when Sonic the hedgehog spills rings when he catches an L.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    on second look tahiry rubbed his face like that nas gif

Naslost2-1.gif

? got molested during a freestyle
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ngga Joey laughinnnn...lettin Cons finish his sentenceeees...'yo , which is why, which is why---oh my bad my G take ya time, finish what you was sayin...'

Naw, man. Just, naw...

• S2J
    Oh my goodness...On 2nd look why when Cons tried to go backstage again he hit the lil play juke like when u a kid Lmaoo

Like on Next Friday when Mike Epps runnin from Baby D
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Oh my goodness...On 2nd look why when Cons tried to go backstage again he hit the lil play juke like when u a kid Lmaoo

Like on Next Friday when Mike Epps runnin from Baby D

Do you really believe he was trying to get back stage? He knew security would grab him....

The most ironic part of this whole ? is when he says "frontin as ? "... when he's the one frontin hard as hell...

Wasn't HE the one that hit joe from behind? So why is HE mad? Shouldn't Joe be the one trying to get at him?

The ? pride got hurt when the crowd called him and female and ? like that, so he decided to put on a front to make himself look like a tough guy....

I would say I lost all respect for the ? , but I never knew him to have any to begin with... It's just a shame... Somebody gonna 40 glocc this ? within the next 2 years
  • S2J
    haute wrote: »
    758621559.gif

Upon further super slow-mo review, Joey's instinct reaction was

1) 'whoa, wtf'- Ok, understandable,

2) 'Lemme get out the way and let secur-Tahiry handle this'

#2 is unacceptable.
  • S2J
    Motherfuk @ Tahiry's ass!

smhgotdamnsmhgotdamnsmhgotdamn

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    Cons is really the only sad part about this whole thing imo.

Yeah...prior to this show everybody who knew Joe Budden already knew he wasn't right. He admits he's off as ? ...but Cons on this show defending his wife's ? statements about being white and this ? move ? here...if you a casual rap fan this probably your first or most exposure to Consequence and the ? wouldn't make you run listen to his music to see what he's about at all
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Con is a ? ? , who open hand slaps ? in the back of the head
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Con is a ? ? , who open hand slaps ? in the back of the head

i bet the back of Joes head wont be talkin ? no mo lol
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sucka punch slap...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    Joey keep a bad ? , but as far as his fight record...smh.

so do must ? ....unless someone is admitting to being the exception

whats the point
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    haute wrote: »
    758621559.gif

Clownsequence. The chompion of pussassery.
  • GovernmentCheese
    GovernmentCheese Members Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Made no sense for Joey to be calm and proper while he interviewing 3 ft from the ngga afterward tho.

I don't know who got caught off guard more. The back of buddens head or the audience right before the "let's take it to the bathroom" line. You can tell ? were not expecting to hear that random ? . Out of all places,this ? picked the bathroom as if he wanted to give cons a swirly.